The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up

Go down 
+28
ZeroHero
BIONIC
stardust dragon
blackarchfienddragon
the_redefiner
Ren Katō
Jessica Horton
kavasiki
Yu-Gi-JOU!
countrapeula
Requiem
Shiki
Drake Benedict
Tweek
ultimate0
dayvividnerdvillage
Zeke
Light0fTwilight
VenusRose
Suki Uruwashii
Darkness92
Alitia
Renaise
Futte
ezzie
Yami Kevin
webmaster
Shiko
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiko
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shiko

Female Number of posts : 469
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1462.3021.6101
Date Joined : 2009-04-01

Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:08 am

ultimate0: Good. I'll add Mamoru to the roster now.

Zeke: Good. I'll add Zeke to the roster now. :3

Tweek, please ask all questions in the Out-of-character (OOC) thread. An this is just starting, so yes you can sign up. :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kagenoshiko
Drake Benedict
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
Drake Benedict

Male Number of posts : 56
5Ds WC 2011 FC : None
Date Joined : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Character Information Sheet

Name: Benedict Drake
Nicknames: Drake
Birthday: March 19, 1991
Appearance:
Height: 184 cm
Weight: 160 lbs.
Eyes: Electric Blue
Hair: A few inches past the shoulder, silver in color, with hints of blue tinted edges
Clothing: A white jacket with a tan fur-hood, a black T-shirt, and dark blue skinny jeans with chains links together from his back jean pocket to his belt loop, and some around the sides of his legs. Black skater shoes with black-and-white striped laces that aren’t tied up, but pulled up in the middle of the shoe enough so that the laces don’t cause an actual injury to tripping over them and such.
Accessories: A silver/blue-ish necklace handed down to him from his deceased father, a silver choker as a gift from his first love, a pair of blue goggles in reminder of his mothers free spirit back when she was a skater, and a can of spray paint to show his independence and carefree spirit
Personality: Drake's personality holds a cold exterior, or one to show superior motives yet beneath all of that, he's actually a kind person when needed to be and will do what he gotta' do to help someone he cares about. Yet he'll get a bit peeved if hes notifided of something hours after it happens. Such can be hinted off during his stay at AGYD.

Picture: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 3 -----

Biography:
Drake was born as the second son to a middle-class family in Germany. As a child, Drake always had the opinion that the world was full of ‘phonies’ and never really reached out to people. Since he was a quiet type, he began to learn graffiti and how to board. It was never easy. He worked hard day and night to learn how to be the best, and soon found out about the game known as Duel Monsters. At first, when it was all new, it seemed a bit weird, but by strategically choosing the correct cards for his favorite element, he created the first deck of its time. It has gone through many duels, some had lost, others had won, but the trials that Drake went through opened him up to the people around him, and he soon began to see the world in another light.

At the age of 15, Drake left his home in search of new things, and new duelists to challenge. Finding himself in a duel in Jaakkima, Russia, he had lost, badly, and began to think in a new light of dueling when he was asked “Do you even know the fundamentals of dueling? Such a disgrace to challenge an individual that knows nothing more then Duel Monsters to be a simple card game. Tsk.” After a crushing defeat, and the harsh words being said, he left, to discover the origins of Duel Monsters, which is in no other place then Japan itself. Meeting a few kids there, he picked up the rules, and a few pointers. Drake was even lucky enough to get a few free cards that, when used in a Virtual Battle, showed his favoritism of expressing his creativity. Trading a few even, he gained his signature key cards, Daedalus and Neo-Daedalus, along with A Legendary Ocean.

Going back to his home in Germany, he came back to his family, and his new love. Months before his 17th birthday, Drake’s father suffered from a heart attack, and the damage was so severe that he didn’t make it through surgery. The day of his birthday, he received a few gifts, the quantity didn’t matter to him, but what he had received he promised to cherish forever. Now, Drake resides in the U.S., traveling to multiple places around the world, dueling whenever he can, while also leaving his mark right behind him.

Equipment:
Drake uses an ‘08 silver/blue cased sidekick which has a full Qwerty keyboard, and a slider screen. He also carries a blue Acer laptop which has internet connection anywhere due to the wireless key within Drake’s possession. A bag of assorted colored paints and spray cans. A 16 GB iPod Touch which might not have internet everywhere like the laptop, but lets Drake enjoy his free time by playing games, writing notes in the note section if he knows that he won’t remember it, or listening to music to spark his interest in something. Every genre of music is present on the iPod as Drake has no dislikes of music, cause. what can he say? Music is music.
Staff: Drake's primary weapon of defense consists of two hand-held silver poles. When needed to be, they can expand into a long silver staff in color with multiple color streaks sliding down as if it was runing paint. The tip of the staffs hold a sharp point, and the way the staff was constructed leads to hint that it could possibly be broken into pieces to further damage the enemy if necessary.
Drake's car: http://www.calculateme.com/car-pictures/blue-lamborghini.jpg
-Duel Disk:
Drake’s duel disk is a metallic silver color. The five slots above the spell and trap card slots are considered the monster zone, and outlined in a metallic blue color. The ones below it which are the spell and trap card tones are outlined around the edges of it in a metallic green color. The Field Spell slot being to the left of the trap and spell card slots, and the Fusion Zone being to the left of the traps and spells, right below the Field Spell Slot. Other then those modifications, Drake’s duel disk is similar to the Academy’s duel disk.
Deck: Standard Structure Deck even though his actual deck shall remain as a mystery, for no one knows if Drake has actually made any modifications to it since he was last seen dueling in a park against a business CEO with one of his multiple decks.
-------

Last edited by Drake Benedict on Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiko
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:25 pm

So, Drake is a student, then, right? Just making sure. Everything looks good, so I'll add him to the roster.
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Shiki

Male Number of posts : 1624
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0474-9581-2060
Date Joined : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:49 pm

Well....I suppose I can give this a shot but I doubt I'll post anything until I understand the RP a bit more. Well then...here goes.

Name: Shirou Ryougi
Nicknames: X
Birthday: April 5, 1991
Appearance: What do they look like? This section is divided into seven sections so you don't forget the major points of your character's look.
- Height: 6'0
- Weight: 134
- Eyes: Color changing
- Hair: Black and Normal
- Clothing: Collared T-Shirts, Pants, Black/White Converse
- Accessories: "Nanatsu-Yoru" (knife)
- Picture: (I made a thread with my drawings. It's the 2nd picture.) http://konamiwc.ogameplayer.com/art-museum-f10/x-s-pictures-t1064.htm

Biography:

Shirou's real family died in a fire when he was 5 years old. He was found on the street and was took in by a bypassing man named "Masahira Arasu." Masahira trained Shirou to become one with his true nature. During Shirou's training, the memories of his past that recalled brought out a split personality inside him. His split personality "Nanaya" shows no sympathy to certain people and believes in his ideals as well as his own and Shirou's strength.

Shirou is a fairly normal high school student most of the time. Due to his close brush with death, he is not overly concerned about dying, and instead seeks to cherish every moment of his life. He's entirely capable of being serious in a serious situation, and just as often flustered or embarrassed. Nanaya is a very large contrast with how Shirou usually behaves. This personality awakens when Shirou is confronted with certain situations he can't handle normally. They can also speak to each other via. telepathy/mentally.

Likes: Relaxing, Hanging out, Meditating, Women (who wouldn't), Reading.

Dislikes: People who think they can't do anything, Boastful people.

Bad-Habits: People that disturb his meditation, Gets flustered at certain conversations

- Duel Disk: Silver-Winged duel disk

Deck(s): A bunch of them but he'll be using the school's Structure deck.

And that's about it.

Last edited by Shiki on Thu May 28, 2009 11:17 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shiko
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:44 pm

Good so far, Shiki. I'll accept it once you have the bio and everything else filled out. Also, does he have a last name?
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Shiki

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:08 pm

Done with the biography.
Back to top Go down
webmaster
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
webmaster

Male Number of posts : 1547
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0818-1241-0766 / 0302-7428-4649
Special Awards : Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 3 Png10
Date Joined : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:18 pm

sounds like shiki's using a canon character.
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Shiki

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:36 pm

webmaster wrote:
sounds like shiki's using a canon character.

Yeah. Haven't really thought of another character name, so I just decided to stick with the original. He won't act like the original though.
Back to top Go down
webmaster
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
webmaster

Male Number of posts : 1547
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0818-1241-0766 / 0302-7428-4649
Special Awards : Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 3 Png10
Date Joined : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:40 pm

hm. then change the bio a bit.
that would make him a different character at least^^
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Shiki

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:13 pm

webmaster wrote:
hm. then change the bio a bit.
that would make him a different character at least^^

Lol. I kinda needed a background on his past so I only used that. Also I changed it up a bit as well.
Back to top Go down
Shiko
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:46 pm

Eh, I'm not sure how I feel about a cannon from another series. I do like the split personality thing, though I'm confused as to how his ability would play into a Duel Monsters setting. If you need help creating an original character, I can help you, Shiki. :3
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Shiki

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:02 am

Shiko wrote:
Eh, I'm not sure how I feel about a cannon from another series. I do like the split personality thing, though I'm confused as to how his ability would play into a Duel Monsters setting. If you need help creating an original character, I can help you, Shiki. :3

I think that will be best for me. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Shiko
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:13 am

Okay, cool. I'm about to log off in a bit, but I'll PM you tonight, or you could PM me now so I don't forget later. XD
Back to top Go down
VenusRose
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
VenusRose

Female Number of posts : 359
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3309 0489 7569
Date Joined : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:07 pm

Thinking of changing a little bit about Mina

Family: Rid two older sisters mainly because it's strange for Mina to be overprotected if the family is used to raising two other daughters. That is why there's only 2 older bros and her parents. XD!

Pic: More related to the Display pic > Though, I'm not sure of the old pics will confuse others since the hair is still curly and the same colors (as well as the eyes).

There's really no other changes other than that XD!
Back to top Go down
http://vaaneessaa.deviantart.com
Shiki
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Shiki

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:37 am

Well I made a slight few changes on the bio.
Back to top Go down
Shiko
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:26 pm

I'll check on them in a bit, Shiki. Also, sorry for not PMing you last night. I didn't go on for long. >.<
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Shiki

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:37 pm

Revised, Re-edited, Re-amped! Finally! How about it then? xD
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
Requiem

Male Number of posts : 45
5Ds WC 2011 FC : N/A
Date Joined : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:27 pm

Rejoice, people, for your antagonist has arrived.

Name: Unknown
Nicknames: Kage
Birthday: Unknown
Appearance: Envision an Ice Queen stereotype, turn it into a male with shorter hair, and you have a basic idea of Kage's character. Cold, yet awe-strikingly handsome to behold, Kage has all the beauty and grace that a person could possibly ever want. His face is like something from a Hollywood photo shoot - young and clean shaven (or perhaps a sheer inability to grow facial hair), but his expression is somehow rough and determined enough to offset that boyish appearance with an adult's wisdom and maturity. His lean body is also excessively conditioned, defined by powerful, compact muscles that show respect to speed, strength, and agility. Indeed, it takes no more than a glance to know that he means business, and it takes little more than that to realize Kage is someone to be taken seriously.
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 175lbs
- Eyes: Glacier-blue, with a strange tendency to glow in the dark. Perhaps a hint that Kage might be something more than "human".
- Hair: Kage's hair is short and black, the bangs falling just below his eyebrows. He prefers to keep the silky locks groomed in windswept fashion.
- Clothing: No less intimidating than his appearance, Kage is notorious for wearing a black trench coat and matching attire, which usually consists of t-shirts, jeans (the denim may sometimes be blue, however), a pair of fingerless gloves, and laced boots. Tank tops and hoodies are within reason, as well, and tennis shoes may find a place in his more casual wardrobe.
- Accessories: The most obvious of them is a black collar he wears around his neck, attached to a silver crucifix via a silver chain. He also has a silver, analog watch wrapped around his right-hand wrist, though this is typically covered by the cuff of his trench coat.
- Picture: If I sketch something in the future, I'll post it here.
Biography: The man known as "Kage" is almost something of an urban myth, spoken in whispers by officials and politicians the world over. Some think he's a prolific hitman, others believe he's some spirit of the past, and even more prefer to think that he doesn't exist at all. One thing is certain, though; anywhere this "Kage" strikes, he tends to take something of great value with him, usually in the way of a relic or artifact of some sort. What he plans to do with them is a mystery, but - considering the methods he has used to obtain them - one can easily say it's not for the greater good. He is ruthless in his pursuit, speaks with a tone colder than ice, and shows no semblance of caring about anyone or anything around him. He is also extremely skilled in virtually everything he does - fighting, dueling, you name it, he can probably do it. Unbeatable? Not by any means. To be feared, though? A definite yes.
Equipment:
- Cell Phone: A black, touch-screen cell phone that can flip into a full QWERTY keyboard. Has all the features one would expect of a top-of-the-line product, including internet and MP3 capabilities.
- Duel Disk: Standard Battle City model, though modified with a custom skin. It is pure black with a Grim Reaper pattern, etched with various quotes and prayers pertaining to death.
- Gun: Dual M1911s (better known as Colt .45) are strapped to either side of Kage's waist. These particular models are chambered for 8 round magazines. The holsters are equipped with speedloaders to reduce downtime during the reload process. For the record, Kage usually carries anywhere between 6-10 magazines at a given time.
- Sword: A cruciform sword with runes etched into both sides of the blade. Some believe this to be Excalibur, the legendary sword of King Arthur. How or why Kage has possession of this holy relic, though, is a complete mystery.
Deck(s): Harbinger of Chaos
Cards to be revealed later.
Back to top Go down
Shiko
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:46 pm

Yay! I'll add Kage now.

NOTE: I have approved Requiem's unfinished bio because he will be a villain and we have discussed this. :3
Back to top Go down
countrapeula
Registered Duelist
Registered Duelist

Male Number of posts : 11
Date Joined : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:57 am

Howdy Shiko! It's Bruce. I'm gonna be a psycho villain with Joe, if you don't mind.

Name: -
Nicknames: Cabaret
Birthday: -

Appearance: Sweet and sharp are the knives of fate, cutting from the pages of history a patchwork devil born of one thousand eras. He is tallish, not without his good looks or soft eyes, generally cutting the image of a gentlemanly sort. His very disposition seems to reek of one free from any cares, any ambitions, and simply content to be happy. Running deeper than the calm, however, is a terror greater than any have ever known. When your mother whispered to you to avert your eyes from the men on the street, when your teacher told you to stop doodling, when you lied to your wife about staying out all night ... he is all these transgressions multiplied a million fold. The most maniacal poets lack the verbiage to transcribe his evil. And he likes it that way.

- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 154lbs
- Eyes: Unremarkable, perhaps, as a former lover once noted 'like dishwater.'
- Hair: Sandy colored and ragged, it's a little short, and very unkempt.
- Clothing: Ah yes, the dress of a lady killer. Ever the fan of the button up shirt, he also has an affinity for paisley and other obscure patterns. Cufflinks, vests, and any number of silk adornments parade his ensemble. A decided love of things and ornamentations long past their time are staples, he is in many ways a walking anachronism. His style, while certainly eclectic, never strays into impracticality. Being able to move is what matters most, in his eyes. How and where he acquires such clothes is a little nugget of a mystery.

- Accessories: Nothing of terrible note. A fountain pen, a pocket knife, an old book by Chaucer, perhaps. Really, nothing stands out too, too much except, of course, a bowler hat. Brown, always pristine and in perfect condition, it is in many ways his signature.

- Picture: You'd like that, wouldn't you?

Biography: You know how the song goes, don't you? 'Life is a cabaret, old chum, come to the cabaret!” Yes, yes, all very droll. He wasn't always Cabaret, he'd had many other names in the past. But the word stuck with him. Really, all 'cabaret' meant was to laugh in the face of death, and that said something. It was delicious irony, irony that he has held onto for some time now. He had never gone out of the way to seem... too apparent. Frankly, he's enjoyed his solitude from the hustle and bustle of... whatever life was. Of course, there was always the occasional political dealing, or celebrity rendezvous, but other than that he's gone mostly without a blip on the horizon. And that's to his liking. Doing what he does, and doing it will, well, that's all that anyone expects life, isn't it? Just ... laughing, laughing in the face of something great, and knowing you're better than it.

Equipment:

- Stilletos: A pair of short knives, handle's inlaid with marble and gold. Easily hidden, and quickly utilized.
- Duel Disk: Standard Battle City model, though modified with a custom skin. It is made in the 'steampunk' style, meaning it is unnecessarily ornate and donned with a multitude of cogs and exhaust points.
- Modified 9mm Luger : A custom made weapon, modeled after the German Luger, but different in that it is both semi-automatic and can be reloaded with a clip. Generally, not his favorite weapon, but it does have its occasion uses.

Deck(s): The Wild Party

Cards to be revealed later.
Back to top Go down
Shiko
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:08 am

Ew, steampunk. >.>

I'll add him to the rosters in a second. Feel free to post. :3 Also, I'll talk to you via AIM or PMs about his involvement. :3
Back to top Go down
Yu-Gi-JOU!
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Yu-Gi-JOU!

Female Number of posts : 92
Date Joined : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:37 am

Not an academy student! **gasp!**

Name: Suzuwa Tayuka (鈴和多優華)
Nicknames: Tayu, by those who know her well.
Birthday: March 18
Appearance: Tayuka's looks lie about her age. The girl appears closer to 16 or 17 years of age. They also lie about her heritage. Having just come back from an extended trip in Egypt, her skin is extremely tanned for a Japanese girl. The most striking feature about her is perhaps her eyes, a bright spring green that almost sparkles in the sunlight.
- Height: 167cm (5'6)
- Weight: 55kg (120lbs)
- Eyes: As mentioned before, Tayuka's eyes are a bright spring green in color.
- Hair: Tayuka's hair is long and silver, with darker lavender bangs that frame her face.
- Clothing: Though she is almost to the age where she needs to settle down and stop being such a teenager, she still very much dresses like one. Though, it deviates slightly from the normal Japanese teenager style in that she isn't afraid to show a bit of chest. She also likes wearing platform footwear, as having gone abroad, she has developed somewhat of a height complex.
- Accessories: The most predominant piece of Tayuka's jewelry is a large golden ankh that hangs on a necklace. Slightly oversized, it looks like it must weigh a ton, but she carries it as if it were weightless. On the back, it has Arabic engraved into it. When asked what it says, Tayuka will merely blush and repeat exactly what it says-- in Egyptian Arabic. Perhaps there is more to this pendant than meets the eye?

Other pieces of jewelry include large golden hoops and large golden bracelets, other tokens from her time in Egypt.
- Picture: Once as I draw a proper picture of her, I shall put it here. Until then, yay for TekTek!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 3 Cba1168
Biography: Not a terrible lot is known about Tayuka. Her name is occasionally mentioned when talking about the greater duelists of the time, but not much goes past a mention. Not exactly soft spoken, but not a loudmouth either, she tends to find herself blending into larger crowds.

As has been mentioned previously, Tayuka has recently returned from an extended journey to Egypt. Upon her return, she found many of her friends had moved on, started finding jobs and/or settling down with families. Not wanting to have such a fate as to become someone's house wife, Tayuka has doggedly stuck to Duel Monsters, competing in tournaments to help earn her living. She also works in a bar known as "Himitsu no Rakuen" (秘密の楽園) to help earn the rest of her wages. She's also been known to take on odd jobs in order to pay her bills... and buy new cards. It's questionable how much longer she can keep this lifestyle up, but it is without a doubt she will continue running from any real responsibility as an adult to continue her current lifestyle.

In her free time, Tayuka used to enjoy hanging out with friends over melon cream sodas in the local kisaten. However, because of her extended stay in Egypt, her friends no longer seem to have any time for her, leaving her a bit lonely. As such, she frequents arcades, where she plays the latest in rhythm games, such as DDR and Ju Beat. As for the girl underneath the exterior, not many can say. There has been some implication of a lover in Egypt, but aside from that, she doesn't seem to have any family or current friends. This is emphasized by the oversized pendant she insists on wearing wherever she goes, which she will hold dearly if nervous or other wise distressed for support.

A little known fact about Tayuka is that she is also a very skilled linguist. Japanese being her native language, she is almost fluent in Arabic. Though she speaks English, she is very clunky and unconfident with it.

Equipment: Nothing special past an average Japanese cellphone.
- Duel Disk: Battle City Duel Disk.
Deck(s): Tayuka is known for preferring female cards as her key cards. As such, her calling card has become the Black Magician Girl. However, she reserves this deck for more serious playing. Casually, she will use her Amazoness deck.

Magician's Havoc
Cards to be revealed

Amazoness' Dance
Amazon Archer
Amazon Archer
Amazon Archer
Amazoness Blowpiper
Amazoness Blowpiper
Amazoness Blowpiper
Amazoness Fighter
Amazoness Fighter
Amazoness Fighter
Amazoness Paladin
Amazoness Paladin
Amazoness Paladin
Amazoness Swords Woman
Amazoness Swords Woman
Amazoness Swords Woman
Amazoness Tiger
Amazoness Tiger
Amazoness Tiger
Black Pendant
Fairy Meteor Crush
Gaia Power
Heavy Storm
Lightning Vortex
Mystical Space Typhoon
Nightmare's Steelcage
Premature Burial
Reload
Swords of Revealing Light
Amazoness Archers
Amazoness Archers
Amazoness Archers
Call of the Haunted
Divine Wrath
Enchanted Javelin
Enchanted Javelin
Gift of The Mystical Elf
Magical Cylinder
Sakuretsu Armor
Shadow of Eyes
Spell Shield Type-8

Last edited by Yu-Gi-JOU! on Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiko
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:52 am

Yay~! Neechan has joined in. :3 I'll add Tayu to the roster list now.
Back to top Go down
Shiko
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:37 pm

Player: Shiko

Name: Kuroda, Ayami (黒田綾美). This name is only known to those who have known her from her origins, namely Kage. Yes, this means Shiko is unaware of Darkie's real name.
Nicknames: Darkie
Birthday: Unknown
Age: Unknown, but appears to be in her early to mid-twenties.
Appearance: Darkie's appearance holds much beauty, though it isn't flaunted. Darkie is reserved and that can be seen from her clothing. If she wanted to, Darkie could easily be a modern-day model, but that is beyond her personality.
- Height: 5'8''
- Weight: 137lbs
- Eyes: Purple
- Hair: Long and medium brown, which can appear darker or lighter depending on the lighting. Her hair falls just past halfway down her back, and falls just below her chest, separating into two sections on both sides, in the front.
- Clothing: Traditional Japanese priestess clothing, but instead of white and red, it is black and purple. Darkie can be seen wearing kimonos as well, though occasionally she can be spotted seen wearing modern-day clothes, such as jeans hoodies, though she usually stays covered up.
- Accessories: Darkie usually can be seen wearing a large purple and gold pendant, not unlike the one on the card Black Pendant. Other than that, she can be seen with a staff, though not the same as Shiko's.
- Picture: [x] New picture is in the works.

Biography: Not much is known about Darkie's past, mostly because she doesn't want her host, Shiko, to become endangered by it. It is known to those close to her, like Shiko, that she has ties to the origins of Duel Monsters, that being the Shadow Realm, though it is unclear how. She also apparently has had ties with a certain male, though it is not clear how or how strong these ties are today.

Darkie is a fairly reserved person, though if provoked, she will remind you of your place in the world. She is typically cold or unkind to outsiders (people she is unfamiliar with) and people who have done her wrong. Once she warms up to you, if she warms up to you, she can be a strong ally and an even stronger friend.

At the moment, Darkie resides inside an item called the Sennen Staff (Millennium/Thousand Year Staff), an item powerful enough to bring forth the Shadow Realm, though this is unknown to the vast majority of people because it was never recorded in history. You would have to be close to Darkie, or maybe Shiko, to know about its existence.

Darkie and Shiko's partnership began when Shiko's best friend, Niko, took a trip to Egypt. He visited the ancient pyramids, and stumbled upon a mini-excavation site that allowed you to take whatever you find. Probably not the best idea for history, but they made some mean dough. Either way, Niko stumbled across a staff, which unknown to everyone there, was a dangerous and sacred item known as the Sennen Staff. Niko knew not of its powers, and figured it would be a cool souvenir for Shiko.

Upon his arrival back to the States, Niko gave the staff to Shiko. This was about four years ago. Shiko was ecstatic, just at the fact of having such an ancient artifact. Little did she know what was dwelling inside. That night, Darkie spoke to Shiko in her sleep. Shiko awoke, majorly freaked out, but over time she grew to accept Darkie, and eventually enjoyed her company. The same happened for Darkie, though much quicker than for Shiko. There was something about Shiko that Darkie liked, so she became protective of Shiko, much like an older sister.

Equipment: Darkie does not have much equipment, as she resides in a staff, however, if she were to gain a body of her own, this is what she would have:
- Duel Disk: A very ancient-looking duel disk made of a durable, yet light, metal. It is hand-painted and quite possibly the most aesthetically pleasing duel disk one would ever lay eyes on. Also, instead of running on electric, it runs on the magic force of its user, causing it to glow lightly in the color of the user's aura (Darkie's is deep purple). This also discourages people without a magic aura from using it. If one such person were to use it, it would do nothing.
- Weaponry: Darkie has also wields a staff of similar material of her duel disk. It stands about five feet tall, and doesn't fold down.
- Other: Darkie also carries with her an ancient-looking book, not unlike the one on the card Book of Secret Arts.
Deck(s): In the works.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Zeke

Male Number of posts : 455
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 5199-4297-4779
Date Joined : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:49 am

So... updated my profile. I added a pic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next