The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC)

Go down 
+22
Drakan
ZeroHero
the_redefiner
blackarchfienddragon
Ren Katō
Jessica Horton
countrapeula
Yu-Gi-JOU!
Zeke
Requiem
Suki Uruwashii
Drake Benedict
Tweek
ultimate0
Futte
VenusRose
ezzie
Alitia
Shiki
webmaster
Yami Kevin
Shiko
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiko
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shiko

Female Number of posts : 469
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1462.3021.6101
Date Joined : 2009-04-01

Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC) Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:56 am

This is the official OOC thread for Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny. Broken Destiny is a Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG-based roleplay, possibly with some connections and of the anime series. It is based in Chiba, Japan and will revolve around a prestigious school newly established for young talented duelists called the Academy for Gifted Young Duelists, or AGYD for short, and those whose parents could come up with a good enough bribe, er, "donation."

This is where players can discuss things regarding the storyline, such as character interactions, plot ideas, clarification on another character's actions, etc. As long as it has to do with the roleplay, you can talk about it. :3

Last edited by Shiko on Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:35 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kagenoshiko
Yami Kevin
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Yami Kevin

Male Number of posts : 641
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3739-1615-2365
Special Awards : Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC) Png10
Date Joined : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC) Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:33 am

Timeline Fusion? (if teh story web posted is stil going on)
Back to top Go down
webmaster
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
webmaster

Male Number of posts : 1547
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0818-1241-0766 / 0302-7428-4649
Date Joined : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC) Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:49 am

i don't think we'll be doing my story. are we?
well i thought of another name. Yu-Gi-Oh! The Fallen Bonds?
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Shiki

Male Number of posts : 1624
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0474-9581-2060
Date Joined : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC) Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:55 pm

Yu-gi-oh: Broken Destiny?
Back to top Go down
Yami Kevin
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Yami Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC) Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:20 pm

Yu-gi-oh Blazing Duelists
Back to top Go down
Shiko
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC) Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 4:39 pm

Hm, I like two two of the names so far, but I'll wait a bit more until more people put their two cents in. :3
Back to top Go down
Alitia
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Alitia

Female Number of posts : 115
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Dont have one.
Date Joined : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC) Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:18 pm

Some ideas for names:-

Yu-Gi-Oh!: KWC

Yu-Gi-Oh!: School of Duel

Yu-Gi-Oh!: Requiem

Yu-Gi-Oh!: Resurrection

Yeah I suck at names Suspect
Back to top Go down
Shiko
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC) Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:14 am

Alright, well I think we have enough names for me to make a poll. I'll open the poll right now and I will close it when I return from Anime Central and have had a decent amount of time to recuperate from three days of anime insanity. :3
Back to top Go down
Yami Kevin
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Yami Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC) Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:09 am

hmm i like yu gi oh KWC and blazing duelits the most i stil have to make my decision.
Back to top Go down
ezzie
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
ezzie

Male Number of posts : 117
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1762 9755 4918
Date Joined : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC) Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:44 pm

I voted for Yu-Gi-Oh Blazing Duelists. But they're all so good, I'd vote for all if I could lol!
hehe that rhymed Razz
Back to top Go down
Yami Kevin
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Yami Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC) Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:46 pm

am i the only 1 who did not vote on his own suggestment?

edit i chose view esults thats why i couldt vote lol

Last edited by Yami Kevin on Sat May 09, 2009 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiko
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC) Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:30 am

Can't change votes once they're in, sorry. :3
Back to top Go down
VenusRose
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
VenusRose

Female Number of posts : 359
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3309 0489 7569
Date Joined : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC) Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:16 pm

The Fallen Bonds sound good to me. Mainly because I can see a story of characters not being able to "bond", thus "shattering" instead, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://vaaneessaa.deviantart.com
Shiko
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC) Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:21 am

Alright! So the tally's in and the new name for the roleplay is... Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny. I'm glad because it had to have been my favorite so far, because of the story possibilities. I will rename all the related threads right now, and work on the first post for reals this time. I should have it up tomorrow or the day after. :3
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Shiki

Male Number of posts : 1624
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0474-9581-2060
Date Joined : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC) Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:28 pm

Epic. My title came through. xD Hooray!
Back to top Go down
Shiko
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC) Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:44 pm

Lol, Shiki.

Anyways, I was thinking more about how to do the boosters, and I was thinking they could be awarded on merit at the school (or you could maybe also buy them if you venture out into the city on your own). This should help prevent people with more money being able to buy up all the packs and the good cards. :3

I also was thinking about having the school set in an actual city (not like Domino or Satellite). I was thinking of setting it in Chiba, Japan, which is a "suburb" of Tokyo (I used quotes because it's not in the same prefecture as Japan, as Chiba is the capital of its own prefecture named Chiba, but it's located in the outskirts of Tokyo). That way there's not nearly as many people to deal with (although Chiba's close to a million people, but no where near Tokyo's 12 million), and if characters want, they could head to Tokyp for the weekend to shop or whatnot. :3 What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Futte
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Futte

Male Number of posts : 685
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3180 2234 1395
Date Joined : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC) Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:46 pm

Shiko wrote:
Lol, Shiki.

Anyways, I was thinking more about how to do the boosters, and I was thinking they could be awarded on merit at the school (or you could maybe also buy them if you venture out into the city on your own). This should help prevent people with more money being able to buy up all the packs and the good cards. :3

I also was thinking about having the school set in an actual city (not like Domino or Satellite). I was thinking of setting it in Chiba, Japan, which is a "suburb" of Tokyo (I used quotes because it's not in the same prefecture as Japan, as Chiba is the capital of its own prefecture named Chiba, but it's located in the outskirts of Tokyo). That way there's not nearly as many people to deal with (although Chiba's close to a million people, but no where near Tokyo's 12 million), and if characters want, they could head to Tokyp for the weekend to shop or whatnot. :3 What do you guys think?

one thing to say!
COOL!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Futtetheturtle
webmaster
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC) Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:47 pm

Shiko we could do it the old way, beat someone then get one booster pack. XD
that's how it worked in the old ygo games. lol

also venturing out seems nice.^_^ Taka could go shopping for girls, i mean data!
hehe. lol Taka isn't into that kind of stuff (girls) but then again the only stuff he's into is dueling
and hanging out with Zu XD
Back to top Go down
Shiko
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC) Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:42 pm

I was thinking more like win three then get one, but that may take too long, so we'll go with beat one, get one. I might have a type of DP system as well, still not sure yet. And I figured the students would want a break from school all the time. I would. XD Whoknows, maybe there'll be a tourney for cash/cards on a random weekend. :3

Last edited by Shiko on Fri May 15, 2009 5:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
VenusRose
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
VenusRose

Female Number of posts : 359
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3309 0489 7569
Date Joined : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:48 am

Shiko wrote:
Lol, Shiki.

A less crowded place can make the setting more special instead of the usual "top cities". Then the vacations there will be more special in a way. Also maybe there could be special plots which involve going to Tokyo or Domino as a villain or something will be waiting for us there, as we aren't "large city folk", it's like "the lair!" Just throwing something out for the heck of it. Though I don't really know how the surroundings are like in Chiba. Will most of the places there be "made up?" or do you already have a city plan?
Back to top Go down
http://vaaneessaa.deviantart.com
Shiko
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:40 am

I've been researching Chiba, to make it more accurate. I'm planning on making the school be located near the border of either Tokyo and Chiba, or Chiba and another one of the surrounding cities. I might just plop Domino into there, just to make it a bit more related to Yu-Gi-Oh!, but I'm not sure yet. Chiba's got a few interesting places of its own, so our characters don't need to go to Tokyo, but if I make the school border Tokyo, it'll be just as easy to explore Tokyo. XD

Lol, I just realized that this has been in the works for like a month and a half now. XD
Back to top Go down
webmaster
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:01 am

great things need great planning.
this RP will be EPIC!
anyway, bordering it between chiba and tokyo would be nice^_^
Back to top Go down
Shiko
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:21 pm

Epic it shall be. My last Yu-Gi-Oh! RP I was in (which was when I first started) lasted a few years with the same group of people. It was epic. XD The story also changed a bunch, but it was so fun.

I've cleaned up the sign-up thread. Please let all OOC conversation go here. This includes conversations about the story, setting, character interactions and relationships, etc. :3
Back to top Go down
webmaster
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC) Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:48 am

yay neatness!
tell us when we can start shiko.
^_^
Back to top Go down
Shiko
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC) Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:33 pm

I just have to work on the final draft of the story outline and the first post. Then we can start. :3

EDIT: I have updated the IC thread with the info on the school. Please look over it and tell me what you guys think~! :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Out-of-character (OOC)
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next