The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up

Go down 
+28
ZeroHero
BIONIC
stardust dragon
blackarchfienddragon
the_redefiner
Ren Katō
Jessica Horton
kavasiki
Yu-Gi-JOU!
countrapeula
Requiem
Shiki
Drake Benedict
Tweek
ultimate0
dayvividnerdvillage
Zeke
Light0fTwilight
VenusRose
Suki Uruwashii
Darkness92
Alitia
Renaise
Futte
ezzie
Yami Kevin
webmaster
Shiko
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiko
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shiko

Female Number of posts : 469
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1462.3021.6101
Date Joined : 2009-04-01

Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:17 am

Alright~! I've finally read everything, and have had time to respond!

Web: I've added the bit to Taka's bio in the roster list. :3 Also, is there anything that irks him (I keep coming up with more things, lol)?

Futte: Much better. I'll add Zu to the roster list, but is there anything that irks/makes him angry? Also, for pictures you can use Tektek's Gaia avatar simulator like Venus used. There's many items to choose from to customize Zu. You can also search the web for images, or have someone draw Zu for you! :3

Shiki: Thanks. :3 It's okay that you didn't think of that. It seems like not too many people here are familiar with roleplaying. Lol. That's why I'm here!

ezzie: Good! Just one more thing: Is there anything that irks/angers Tai (this is what I meant by tick originally, lol)? I'll add Tai to the roster list and will add anything else later. :3

Suki: Is Suki a student? If so, he will be using a standard structure deck at the beginning. Also, does anything irk/angers him? Does her have flaws or quirks (bad habits)?

Alitia: Good. I'll add Vanessa to the roster list. :3

Yami Kevin: Does Yoh have any other flaws or bad habits other than sometimes caring too much? What angers him?

Venus: Holy crap. So much detail. I LOVE IT! XD I'll add Mina to the roster now. :3 Also, as a student, she will have the standard structure deck (no "types" yet). She can edit it once she gets boosters. :3 Does mina have a last na,e as well?

Light: Will your character be a student? If so, he will be using a standard structure deck at the beginning. Let me know when you've finished your profile. Don't forget to add any flaws and bad habits that he may have, as well as what irks/angers him.

OMFG... I didn't realize how much I had to reply to. XD Anyways, time to go check on the final tally for the RP/s name. :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kagenoshiko
webmaster
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
webmaster

Male Number of posts : 1547
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0818-1241-0766 / 0302-7428-4649
Special Awards : Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 2 Png10
Date Joined : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:06 am

things that make Taka mad?
hmm. i have to add that.

in fact i'll just type it here^_^

Under all that cool and mystery, beats the heart of a real person. Meaning Taka can get mad
sometimes. He really hates it when people do things without any prior thought. It just goes
against his belief of always planning before doing. Taka also doesn't like people going to him
for help all the time (with the exception of Zu). Just because he's a smart guy, doesn't mean
that he's a fountain of knowledge you can keep drinking from. He absolutely detests people
who use facades. It just boils his blood knowing that people are just pretending to be different
people. You are you and no body else. That's what he always says. Other than that, nothing
really makes him angry. He just brushes everything off as if they were mere annoyances.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Zeke

Male Number of posts : 455
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 5199-4297-4779
Date Joined : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:11 am

Name: Zeke Akasuna
Birthday: 11/26/1990
Appearance:
- Height: 5’9
- Weight: 130
- Eyes: Grey
- Hair: Black
- Clothing: T-shirt, jeans, and sometimes a black and gray windbreaker (It's like a light jacket)
- Accessories: A silver bracelet with gold-like color symbols on the right hand.
- Picture: [x]

Biography: Zeke has no brothers or sisters and didn't have many friends since he was home schooled thus he isn't that much of a social person but will answer back to anyone who talks to him. He was trained in sword combat by is father. His mother is an archaeologist. While his mom was on her first expedition she found a black duel disk near some ruins on an island and gave it to Zeke. Since his mom got a job and won't be able to home school Zeke. It was decided that Zeke would go to the academy.

Zeke's style of play, in yu-gi-oh, is attack. Thus, he dislikes playing against stall/burn decks and gets a very impatient against them. He likes puzzles. He has some fear of scary things like zombies, vampires, and such. He enjoys teaching other people some tricks to things such like deck building and card combos. He is always trying to find ways on improving on his skills however he can. When Zeke sees a duelist brag about his/her own skills he sometimes feels the need to duel him/her himself. He dislikes cheating and anyone you cheats. He also doesn't like to lie to other people. Zeke doesn't like to talk much about his past.

Zeke did have a friend before. Her name is Fuuka. She thought him how to duel. One day a shady person came up and challenge Zeke's friend to a duel. She lost the duel and was hurt badly. Since then Zeke couldn’t finish a duel right away with girls and gave them an extra turn or two to live.

Equipment: Wallet, red Ipod, red phone, wooden katana (kept in his dorm)
- Duel Disk: Alchemy duel disk (like the GX one just black)

Deck(s): Structure deck from the academy. He will make his own deck once he gets enough cards

Last edited by Zeke on Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:06 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suki Uruwashii
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Suki Uruwashii

Male Number of posts : 103
5Ds WC 2011 FC : None
Special Awards : Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 2 Lightkitsuren
Date Joined : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:04 pm

There we go, it's been edited, how is it now? o.o
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 2 Pictur10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:05 pm

My Perfect Character Information Sheet

Name: KWC
Nicknames:None
Birthday: July 1st

Appearance:
- Height: 6.1 feet long
- Weight: 160 g
- Eyes: Brown
- Hair: Gray
- Clothing: Navy Marine, Heavy Long Coat
- Accessories: None
- Picture: Click Link

Biography: Assertive and outspoken – He is driven to lead. Excellent ability to understand difficult organizational problems and create solid solutions. Intelligent and well-informed, and usually excel at public speaking. He value knowledge and competence, and usually have little patient with inefficiency or disorganization....(to be continue)

Equipment: None

- Duel Disk: K.C. Mass Production Disk
- Deck(s): Gadget Deck (Plain Old Gadget, Gadget Oppression, Zombie Gadget, Cyber Gadget); Aggro Deck, Monarch Control Deck (Apprentice Monarch, Macro Monarch, Psychic Monarchs, Perfect Circle Monarch)

Last edited by KWC on Thu May 14, 2009 7:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Shiko
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:25 am

Sorry I didn't get to anything today, guys. I had to work two shifts at the same job. @_@ Tomorrow I work at both jobs, but I'll have a few hours between, so I'm hoping to get some things done then. I have been working on more info for the story, as well as my opening post. :3

Just some things I noticed at a glace, KWC (I'm not ignoring everyone else, I swear): Your biography is much too short. Where did your character come from, ie family, where did he grow up? What irks him? What flaws does he have? What bad habits does he have? Also, if I read that right, he's a manga character? That's not allowed in this RP because everyone's characters need to be original (self-made). And 6.1 inches long for height? Either you were confused with how to write height, he's really short, or you were talking about something... Else? o.o;;;
Back to top Go down
Light0fTwilight
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Light0fTwilight

Male Number of posts : 1264
5Ds WC 2011 FC : None at the moment
Special Awards : Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 2 Twilightaward
Date Joined : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:09 am

There is no dead line to this right?
Because I'm kaind of bussie right with just 4 weeks left for school! @_@
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Light0fTwilight
Shiko
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:43 pm

Darkness: I thought I posted a reply to yours. I guess when I accidentally linked out of the post and it got erased I overlooked yours. Anyways, as I reread your post, I think you mean to say that Ryuu is unscared and confident, not unconfident. >.>; Also, those aren't technically words, so saying that he is confident and not scared would sound better. :3 Also, does he have any flaws (quirks and flaws are different: quirks = bad habits, flaws = bad traits or qualities)? Other than that, he looks okay.

Zeke: Good that you know you need more info. :3 It looks good so far, just don't forget to add flaws and quirks, and what makes him tick (other than burn and stall decks).

Suki: When you join the academy, they give you a standard structure deck. Everyone's is the same until you're able to earn boosters (I'm thinking of a better way to do this than having them buy it with money, since some characters probably won't have a lot of money... I'm thinking maybe based on merit. Like if you win three duels, you get one or two boosters. :3). Other than that, Suki is good, I'll add him to the roster now.

Light: There are no deadlines, you can join whenever. Also, your character will have a name, right? XD
Back to top Go down
ezzie
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
ezzie

Male Number of posts : 117
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1762 9755 4918
Date Joined : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:12 pm

Alright! I've edited mine again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Light0fTwilight
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Light0fTwilight

Male Number of posts : 1264
5Ds WC 2011 FC : None at the moment
Special Awards : Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 2 Twilightaward
Date Joined : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:14 pm

Shiko wrote:

Light: There are no deadlines, you can join whenever. Also, your character will have a name, right? XD
Oh good. (pheew)
Oh and ofcours he will have a name. It just so hard to come up with one. xD
But I have his bio done in my head. Atleast 90% of it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Light0fTwilight
Shiko
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:25 pm

ezzie: Yay~! I'll add it to Tai's bio in the roster.

Light: Yay! I still have to finish Shiko's. Her's is gunna be fairly complex. >.>;
Back to top Go down
Futte
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Futte

Male Number of posts : 685
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3180 2234 1395
Date Joined : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:43 pm

Picture added to zu and editted a bit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Futtetheturtle
Shiko
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:46 pm

Don't forget to describe Zu's eyes and hair and whatnot. :3
Back to top Go down
Futte
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Futte

Male Number of posts : 685
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3180 2234 1395
Date Joined : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:47 pm

Shiko wrote:
Don't forget to describe Zu's eyes and hair and whatnot. :3

i thougt an image was good enough...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Futtetheturtle
Shiko
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:56 pm

Hrn, that's weird I thought I already posted this. o.o Anyways, I need it described as well just in case your image link breaks, causing the image not to be viewable anymore. :3
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 2 Pictur10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:45 pm

Shiko wrote:
Sorry I didn't get to anything today, guys. I had to work two shifts at the same job. @_@ Tomorrow I work at both jobs, but I'll have a few hours between, so I'm hoping to get some things done then. I have been working on more info for the story, as well as my opening post. :3

Just some things I noticed at a glace, KWC (I'm not ignoring everyone else, I swear): Your biography is much too short. Where did your character come from, ie family, where did he grow up? What irks him? What flaws does he have? What bad habits does he have? Also, if I read that right, he's a manga character? That's not allowed in this RP because everyone's characters need to be original (self-made). And 6.1 inches long for height? Either you were confused with how to write height, he's really short, or you were talking about something... Else? o.o;;;

Sorry, was unfocused the past two days in this forum due to some depression outbreak some old members brought up and I had to fix lol. I confuse a lot of things lately; like saying conforums for forumotions (forums talks); inches for feet (1 foot = 12 inches for measurements), and many more.

So If my character can't be Manga like, I'll make it myself. After all, that was the whole point to this similarity thing. Just change the pics, and voila. And for my Biography, I'll try add more, but I don't promise when because I'm kinda busy too lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
webmaster
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:45 pm

it's okay dude. rest, focus then try again^_^
Back to top Go down
webmaster
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:42 pm

Shiko wrote:
Lol, KWC. I've been out of it, too, what with lack of sleep. And not that they can't be manga/anime-like, they just can't be canon characters (ones from a series). Just put the bio up when you can. Like I told Light, there's no deadline. :3

i have the opposite problem. i hate sleeping. hehehehe ^_^'

anyway. shiko can you add this to taka's bio in the roster:

Under all that cool and mystery, beats the heart of a real person. Meaning Taka can get mad
sometimes. He really hates it when people do things without any prior thought. It just goes
against his belief of always planning before doing. Taka also doesn't like people going to him
for help all the time (with the exception of Zu). Just because he's a smart guy, doesn't mean
that he's a fountain of knowledge you can keep drinking from. He absolutely detests people
who use facades. It just boils his blood knowing that people are just pretending to be different
people. You are you and no body else. That's what he always says. Other than that, nothing
really makes him angry. He just brushes everything off as if they were mere annoyances.

or i could do it with your permission of course^_^
Back to top Go down
Shiko
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:41 am

Alright, I've added it, web. :3 How do you guys like the quick links in the roster thread? ^_^

I've also finished Shiko's bio and will add it once web looks it over (I have to be some sort of fair, even if it is my RP. XD).
Back to top Go down
webmaster
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:09 am

thanks for adding the paragraph^_^

also L-O-V-E the links! was gonna say something about it when you asked!

the bio's good. flaws check out with strengths. also her split personality adds to the character.
nothing much to say except when she's in a duel with high stakes, can she fend on her own
or she just panics if Darkie doesn't take over?

P.S. May i also add, can Shiko talk to Darkie like what Atem and Yugi do? Or is it more of
an inner telepathy taking into fact that their minds are one and the same (if it works like that)

that's pretty much it^_^
Back to top Go down
Darkness92
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist

Male Number of posts : 300
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2149 5127 4822
Special Awards : Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 2 Darkness92-1
Date Joined : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:09 pm

Ok I re-editted my post. Changed some stuff a bit but some only.
Back to top Go down
Shiko
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:56 am

Darkness: I'll look at it either today or tomorrow. I'm online via my DSi, and it's harder to review and make notes of things on this. XD

EDIT: I'm online now from my PC, Darkness. I've looked over Ryuu's bio and think it's good. I will add him to the roster, and his deck to the deck post. :3

Last edited by Shiko on Sun May 17, 2009 11:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ultimate0
ultimate0

Male Number of posts : 614
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0862 - 2339 - 3995
Date Joined : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:56 pm

Name: Mamoru Shiro

Nicknames: often called "Mamoru"

Birthday: 31 October 1992

Appearance:
- Height: 160 cm

- Weight: 54 kg

- Eyes: Black.

- Hair: Short and black hair (the hairstyle like "lelouch" in code geass, but the colour is black).

- Clothing: Mamoru usually found wearing a simple white shirt and a blue long jeans with a white sport shoes.

- Accessories: He always wear glasses accept when taking a bath and sleeping. He don't like to wear a watch, ring, necklace and earings.

- Picture: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 2 7a75861

Biography:
Mamoru was born in Tokyo in 1992. He live with his mother (45 years old) and his little sister (14 years old). His father died in a car accident when he was 5 years old. His mother own a small ramen restaurant and she is a ramen's maker. Mamoru and his sister sometimes help his mother. They're not a rich family, but at least they can fulfill their primary need like food, house, clothes, water and electricity.

He is a serious and a quiet man. He is rarely smile and only talk when he need to. He don't laugh even get a funny joke, and he only smile when satisfied on something he has accomplished or when he get his plans work. He can be friendly with anyone, but he become nervous when near a girl he likes or love. The only thing that can make him angry is when his family and his love one are hurt in anyway by anybody.

He likes to play video games very much. He is lazy to do any sports. He don't like to smoke and drink any alcohol. He's started to like duel monster when one of his mother's costumer introduce it to him. He thinks that this duel monster is different and more exciting than any games he played so far. When duelling, he is still calm but lost his confidence. He always do his best to win the duel and if he lost the duel, he'll be desperate for a long time (depend on the situation but max 1 day). He decided to go to The Academy for Gifted Young Duelists, or AGYD for short, so he can learn more about duel monster, to become the best duelist in the world, and his family can be proud of him.

Equipment:
- Phone: Basic and modern white phone with a built in camera.

- Handheld game console: a white handheld game console (like NDS or PSP).

- Duel Disk: The first generation of duel disk (like yugi used).

Deck(s): He is a new student so he's using a standard structure deck at first. He also has another deck that he used before join the school and still have it until now, he name it "Dark Force". He is a student now, so he only using his other deck outside of school activities and depend on the situation.

Spoiler:

Last edited by ultimate0 on Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Zeke

Male Number of posts : 455
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 5199-4297-4779
Date Joined : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:12 pm

Changed some things in my profile
Back to top Go down
Tweek
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Tweek

Male Number of posts : 62
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0732-1624-9649
Date Joined : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: I think this is fun   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:42 am

Is this still going on? i'd like to make a person.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adultsignorechildren.com/you
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up   Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! Broken Destiny: Official Sign-up
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next