The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

CHAT MOVED TO THE SITE!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : CHAT MOVED TO THE SITE!!! Pictur10
Special Awards : CHAT MOVED TO THE SITE!!! Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

CHAT MOVED TO THE SITE!!! Empty
PostSubject: CHAT MOVED TO THE SITE!!!   CHAT MOVED TO THE SITE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:27 pm

Since this forum gets most page viewers, I've decided something new.

For example lots of you likes chatting using this forum chat. I find that very unconfortable when it has 8 people or more because we all seem to want to talk to someone all at once and the chat gets preety messy.

That would be some reason I would want to move the chat as I tried in the past but most of you disagree.

View this vid:

I'm trying to go large. Meaning, I'm trying to get the site get most page viewers so the contents in it could be found in google search easily because the site will then have lots of members from it.

To explain to you non-webmasters as in regular members, a site gets more popular if it gets more page viewers. I tried that by youtube vids and other affiliations.

It wasn't my idea for me to move to a new forum in the past as I was forced to move and agree on a better host environment. Tough it were all true and this forum power was used in more serious cause and some features forumotion provide that the previous conforums doesnt have, but my starting idea was to get the same site with the same forum.

- - - For the past days I've been thinking of some rash decisions. Meaning deleting this forum and make you guys move to the site's forum. But at the same time, I feared in losing some of you as you all grow and attach to this forum. So therefor our new chatting place is from the site.

The reason why I do this is for:

1 - Page Viewers - Easy Web search of recent blog contents posted in it by members and me.
2 - Topsites hits of site's vistors thus can make the site really big. It's like this.

The site gets 250 page viewers daily. From some top sites it'll be ranking. When it's ranked others may see it and join faster. From some of these top sites if the site gets 678 9890 page hits it'll increase the site's page visitors, and that will increase the ranking from the topsite in an endless loop that can finally get my goal for 150 000 + page viewers.

We need more members, and taking off this box will make you guys adapt on waiting for your friends from the main site. It'll be the same routine check up. Some of you will log in here to post from the forum and the site to chat. Just open 2 windows for that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/

CHAT MOVED TO THE SITE!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: Site & Forum Related :: Announcements and Updates-
Jump to: