The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Chat Removed & relocated

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : Chat Removed & relocated Pictur10
Special Awards : Chat Removed & relocated Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

Chat Removed & relocated Empty
PostSubject: Chat Removed & relocated   Chat Removed & relocated Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:43 pm

Alright, so here it is and here's why.

The chat now is officially from the main site from the Guest page. The reason why I disable this forum chat is that I find it a hard time for me to chat here when there are 5 or more people online. (You can visit the top site link if you are confuse)

Just like you come here everyday, and meet friends you'll meet friends from the main site. Do the usual routine time chat buddies and add friends to your buddy list to check on them.

- The Admins and Mods will be given their power as well. Like Owner signify as Admin or Second Owner. And Mods are Mods.

- Added bonus features of Private Chat and more!
http://konamiworldchampionship.webs.com/guest.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/

PostSubject: Re: Chat Removed & relocated   Chat Removed & relocated Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:36 pm

I think the forum chatbox should stay as long as we won't use it for any private chat. It's just part of the forum and it's not meant for any private session. Everyone already knows that. But if you don't like using it, then just don't. I need it.
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: Chat Removed & relocated   Chat Removed & relocated Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:20 pm

Greto Kaibou wrote:
I think the forum chatbox should stay as long as we won't use it for any private chat. It's just part of the forum and it's not meant for any private session. Everyone already knows that. But if you don't like using it, then just don't. I need it.

I just wish this chat thing should have take action when this forum started. Now I see what lymovie meant. Oh well, have fun with the bottom forum chat. Now I can officially disable the site's chat and have another useful page for it. For Tags on any things privately I guess you guys are smart enough to use AIM or share MSN, YSM whatnot. Same I will do when Vane and I duel.

Then we will start sharing mails whatnot and who knows how far this will be going to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Removed & relocated   Chat Removed & relocated Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:23 pm

KWC wrote:
Greto Kaibou wrote:

I just wish this chat thing should have take action when this forum started. Now I see what lymovie meant. Oh well, have fun with the bottom forum chat. Now I can officially disable the site's chat and have another useful page for it. For Tags on any things privately I guess you guys are smart enough to use AIM or share MSN, YSM whatnot. Same I will do when Vane and I duel.

Then we will start sharing mails whatnot and who knows how far this will be going to.

Not...the site's chat should stay. I'm just saying it has nothing to do with the forum chat. Why should the forum chat be removed to reinforce the site's chat? We all know we have to migrate to the site's chat when we need some privacy. I just don't see why we should break a leg of the forum...Sad
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: Chat Removed & relocated   Chat Removed & relocated Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:06 pm

Greto Kaibou wrote:
KWC wrote:
Greto Kaibou wrote:

Not...the site's chat should stay. I'm just saying it has nothing to do with the forum chat. Why should the forum chat be removed to reinforce the site's chat? We all know we have to migrate to the site's chat when we need some privacy. I just don't see why we should break a leg of the forum...Sad

So you meant two place?

Since the page was a site feature nothing has been completely deleted. I'll add it tomorrow or later on tonight when I go on.
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: Chat Removed & relocated   Chat Removed & relocated Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 9:10 am

Sorry Greto, It's soo unnecessary for me to put it back lol. I think I'll add this link when the buttons are done. The link of other associative of Konami World Championship like xat, and other medias I've worked on that are link with or to this site.

For now if you guys still want for privacy use and stuffs, go here. http://xat.com/KonamiWorldChampionship To me I think it's a bit confusion for 2 chats on 1 same site.

The forum is used for member but the Forum is also part of the site. The chat wasn't really remove it's just been relocated, and it's either we have 1 permanent chat. (Which could be here or from the site) or we have two chat. 1 here and one from another net services rather than the site itself. To me it's like writing the same thing over again.

Also on the release on WC 09, I'll permanently delete the Conforums (if I'm here to order my brother to do it for me), because it's useless now, and it's a bad reputation and confusions for 2 forums even though it's a "has been".
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: Chat Removed & relocated   Chat Removed & relocated Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:37 pm

Greto Kaibou wrote:
KWC wrote:
Greto Kaibou wrote:

Alright, I've put it back.
Back to top Go down
storm100
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
storm100

Male Number of posts : 858
5Ds WC 2011 FC : wc 2012 4642 2242 1045
Date Joined : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Chat Removed & relocated   Chat Removed & relocated Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:59 pm

one of the things that bugs me is that when u are on the chat and u go post in a topic you cant see if any talked again there no beep noise like msn messenger
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: Chat Removed & relocated   Chat Removed & relocated Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:35 pm

storm100 wrote:
one of the things that bugs me is that when u are on the chat and u go post in a topic you cant see if any talked again there no beep noise like msn messenger

xat has never had a problem from before. the last time i used it it was fine. use the forum chat if it bugs u
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: Chat Removed & relocated   Chat Removed & relocated Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:12 pm

storm100 wrote:

Storm, maybe meebo would help? I wad testing out some chat severs. Sometimes when it doesn't show you have to refresh, but xchat does that.

Also I've deleted the page that had the chat since it was useless and put from the sidebar. That way, you can visit any pages from the site and still chat. Also you can use this chat for private conversations too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Removed & relocated   Chat Removed & relocated Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chat Removed & relocated
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: Site & Forum Related :: Announcements and Updates-
Jump to: