The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Rules of The Art Museum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
webmaster
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
webmaster

Male Number of posts : 1547
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0818-1241-0766 / 0302-7428-4649
Special Awards : Rules of The Art Museum Png10
Date Joined : 2009-02-09

Rules of The Art Museum Empty
PostSubject: Rules of The Art Museum   Rules of The Art Museum Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:30 am

Hi everyone!^_^ If you are reading this, then you must be on the Art Museum Forum and I welcome you!^_^ The forum's description says that you can post anything from your creative mind but limitations must be set. After all, this forum is open to people of all ages and maturity and we would not want offending or influencing others in a bad way.

So here are the rules on what you can post:

1. No posting pictures that show too much skin.
  1. This includes cartoon, anime and real life pictures.The application of this rule means that no hentai, cartoon or anything that involves too much bare skin may be posted on this forum.

2. No posting pictures that have adult themes or messages.
  1. Be it straight forward or subliminal, you can not post such things. This means that no pictures that show or imply any of the following may be posted: sex, molestation or anything that is near these two.

3. No posting pictures that insult/discriminate/offend other people due to race or region.
  1. This includes insulting religions and races. The implementation of this rule means that no pictures with word or actions that say "god is dead" or "black people suck" may be posted on this forum.

notes:
  • (for rule 1)posting pics of women/men in swimming attire or underwear is okay. Just as long as this picture does not conflict with rule 2^_^
  • (for rule 2)if you do not know if the picture you want to post conflicts with this rule, then send it to me in a PM. I will then pass judgment upon said picture^_^
  • (for rule 3)pictures with the words "Oh My God!!!" or anything near that are okay^_^ Just as long as these words are not used to disgrace the religion or person in the picture^_^

Hope you guys understand^_^
If not PM me^_^

HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A FUN TIME HERE^_^

-------------------------This Forum topic was reviewed by KWC and was written by webmaster
Back to top Go down

Rules of The Art Museum
Page 1 of 1