The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Rules for the Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck Post

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Truesdale
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Mark Truesdale

Male Number of posts : 604
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3653 4497 8955
Date Joined : 2008-12-29

Rules for the Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck Post Empty
PostSubject: Rules for the Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck Post   Rules for the Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck Post Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:40 am

Hello to all readers of the Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck Post Rules! This forum was put up so you may post your decks, and show them to your fellow members. But we, in The KWC Forum staff, thought of putting up rules so that we could avoid having misunderstandings and petty quarrels among the members of this forum.

So here are the Rules:

1. No Flaming (or in other words Insulting).

• Making professional comments about another persons deck is okay, but when you insult him/her about how bad you think their deck is, that is not allowed. Even if that person's deck is the worst deck you've ever seen in your entire life, you are NOT ALLOWED to insult that person about it.

• Examples of flaming:
    -"You F***ing n00b! You can't even make a descent deck!"
    -"You suck, this deck doesn't deserve my comments."
    -"Why would you even post such a thing?! This deck is worse than being in hell"

or things in that nature.

2. Helping Other People.

• When people ask for help with their deck you are open to give suggestions to them. Make sure that these suggestions or modifications are minimal or minor suggestions that are understandable to the person in need of help.

• -Example of a topic that SHOULD NOT be helped:
    When a topic that says "Help me with this deck" is posted, this should be ignored because you would be the only one doing all the work. Topics like this normally start out with a blank slate, so it wouldn't be fair for you to give ideas to a person who doesn't put effort into making his/her deck.

- Example of a topic that SHOULD be helped:
    A topic that would say "This is my deck, what do you think of it" should be helped because you only have to do little modifications to the deck. This lessens the chances of you doing all the work for that person, and it also helps the person understand your modifications because he has already made the deck.

Well, Thats it. Hope you've already kept these in mind. Have fun posting showing off your decks! Razz

----------------------------------This Topic was reviewed by KWC and written by Mark Truesdale

Last edited by Mark Truesdale on Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:50 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : because I had typos....)
Back to top Go down

Rules for the Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck Post
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: Duelist's Corner :: Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck Post-
Jump to: