The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Rules and Informations.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : Rules and Informations. Pictur10
Special Awards : Rules and Informations. Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

Rules and Informations. Empty
PostSubject: Rules and Informations.   Rules and Informations. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:16 am

Greeting all, before posting, please follow these simple rules.

This is the meaning of poetries, Gossip, and Quote requirements.

1) The first time you post a topic it must be full sentences. And include at least a paragraph. Meaning you must have a subject, verb, and a climax point of view. Paragraph are at least 4 sentences shorts.

A) Definitions of gossip on the Web:

* chitchat: light informal conversation for social occasions
* dish the dirt: wag one's tongue; speak about others and reveal secrets or intimacies; "She won't dish the dirt"
* a report (often malicious) about the behavior of other people; "the divorce caused much gossip"
* chew the fat: talk socially without exchanging too much information; "the men were sitting in the cafe and shooting the breeze"
* a person given to gossiping and divulging personal information about others

B) Definition of a Poetry

A poem needs four things.

(1) "A hook" The hook is the thesis statement you started the idea with.
For ex: I am a red rose.
(a) Descriptions: Describe the hook.
For ex: I bloom from summer and eve.
(b) Rhyming: Words that has the same tone of ending.
For ex: I tend to have a beautiful pose. It rhymes with (I am a red rose) the hook. Notice, it can all rhym at once too.
(c) Literary elements: Methaphors, similies, hyperbole, personification, aliterations, onomatopia, etc.
For ex: I shone from the dark shade of thee.(M)(A)

(2) A body. The conflict that the idea brings. Ideal or idea. Depend on the subject.
For ex: You are my surrounding and weakness.

(3) A closure. Not conclusion. The closure is still like another conflict but it signified the ending, and has simblance of the beginning and the body.
For ex: Our equality holds love and pain.

(4) A title. Upon reading the poem over, there you should find a title. Or you can think of something to write, and in the end it might have the same or a different tittle.
For ex: Before I had: I bloom from summer and eve. But now, I have: Lovedly tittle.

Author: David Nervil.

C) Definition of a Quote.
Quote a famous person or a famous Celebrity speech. Either looking for the meaning or tell us what it meant. Please don't quote anything from The Bible or any religious things for that matter.

Thank you for reading this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/

Rules and Informations.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: General Forums :: Lifestyle Quote, Poetry and Gossip.-
Jump to: