The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Pokemon Moveset

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Skevengal

Male Number of posts : 841
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards : Pokemon Moveset - Page 2 Png10
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

Pokemon Moveset - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Moveset   Pokemon Moveset - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:47 pm

Metagross the Iron Leg Pokemon, always a fan favorite.

Base Stats:
HP 80
Atk 135
Def 130
SpA 95
SpD 90
Spe 70

As you can see, Metagross is pretty bulky and also granted a Devastating Attack (135) I mean, wow, the resistances, and Metagross has a thing for having very multiple and diverse movesets, from Leads, to Tanks/Walls, to a Late-Game Sweeper which rips through it's enemies. The one I have is one of my favorites, a Lead Smile

Item: Occa Berry (Reduces a Super-Effective Fire type move by 50%), I know that Ferrothorns and Forretresses can be quite the hassle unless one carries a Fire Move which is usually the Lead Pokemon, thus something to weaken the move.
Ability: Clear Body (Prevents opponent from reducing Metagrosses stats)
Nature: Adamant
EV Spread: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
-Stealth Rock (He's a lead, what did you expect? XD)
-Meteor Mash/ Earthquake (One of my favorite moves to use with Metagross, but two Steel moves is not recommended so EQ is a good Substitute, although Meteor Mash grants STAB)
-Bullet Punch (Good because of STAB, and good priority move, great especially with Metagrosses speed...)
-Explosion (Go out with a BANG, he's a lead, after setting up, maybe getting a few kills, when your done with him, deal some major damage Wink
Now let me see a...Machamp Smile
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

Male Number of posts : 1017
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Retired
Date Joined : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Moveset   Pokemon Moveset - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:47 pm

I got your Machamp right here.

Machamp
- Thunder Punch
- Payback
- Cross Chop
- Bulk Up

Ability: Guts
Held Item: Power Bracer

With Machamp being weak to flying and psychic use the electrical Thunderpunch move and give them a taste of an electric punch. Use Payback and double the damage to psychic types and ghost types. With all other 3 moves being Physical, use Bulk Up and raise all the power of all Machamp's moves.

I want to see a..................

Gyarados
Back to top Go down
https://www.dailymotion.com/RenRei00#video=xn80vb
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : Pokemon Moveset - Page 2 Pictur10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Moveset   Pokemon Moveset - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:31 pm

Type: Flying/Water
Gyarados ATK:

Dragon Dance 32/32
Endure 16/16
Flail 24/24
Aqua Tail 16/16

To add extras:

Attack: 383
Defense: 257
Sp. Atk: 197
Sp. Def: 299
Speed: 256

Ability: Intimidate (Lowers the foe's Attack stat)

Item: Salac Berry

It's the next generation of K/O beside Metagross + Ninjask. This dude can literally take out a whole team if used right with these Attack. And if you know your foe's Pokestats you can gamble using Dragon Dance but if not, it should at least takes out 2 Pokemon.

Next up is a KIRIKIZAN. (I seriously have no idea what type it is, but I'm itching to find out how to train one based on what you guys will write)
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Skevengal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Moveset   Pokemon Moveset - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:39 pm

Just to clear things up, Kirikizan is Bisharp the Sharp Sword pokemon
Type: Dark/Steel
Abilities: 1.Defiant- If any stat is reduced on Bisharp it raises atk stage by 2
2. Inner Focus- Prevents Flinching

Swords Dance Sweeper Set
-Swords Dance (Of course...)
-Sucker Punch
-Brick Break
-Stone Edge
Held Item: Life Orb
EV Spread: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def

Great Sweeper, with great Attack, and with one of the greatest Priority moves (Sucker Punch), this guys a...really Sharp Sword (haha, see what I did there...) Ability can go either way really. Bisharp has a lot of resistances, so he can set up pretty easily so, Swords Dance Boost, along with his already insane High Attack, with the Life Orb multiplier and some awesome moves, this guys sweeps with nearly a OHKO every time. The Strategy is quite simple, set up with Swords Dance and use Brick Break Mainly, Sucker Punch for priority move or for any resistance, and Stone Edge is a good type coverage move.
Tips: Also great when paired with Hazard entry set ups will only make sweeping that much easier.

Now let's see a...Jellicent (AKA Mr. Pringles)
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Male Number of posts : 2235
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Moveset   Pokemon Moveset - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:39 pm

^ A Dark Sword pokemon?
AWSOME. Cool

Pokemon: Jellicent

Moveset:
Boiling Water
Recover
Energy Ball
Toxic

Item: Leftover

Nature: Calm

Ability: Water Absorb

EVs: 252 HP/ 4 DEF/ 252 SpD

Overall: Jellicent can be a great supporting Pokemon in Ubers. Its nice typing and Water Absorb gives it many resistances and immunities,and along with its bulkiness on both sides thanks to its high HP, makes it a good counter to many pokemon(but not pokemon with hazards). This set counters any choiced Kyogre and Manaphy. It can switch in on many different types and last very long with Recover, and Boiling Water helps stop physical attacks from hitting Jellicents weaker side.

How about... Smeargal(be creative). Smile
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Skevengal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Moveset   Pokemon Moveset - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:15 pm

Smeargle, and be Creative rofl XD I get it! Razz, alright...but I'll be very creative with this next move set as well, Instead of the regular boring Baton Passing Smeargles, or the regular Smeargle Leads, here is my Trick Room Lead Smeargle (Trick Room: Trick Room reverses the move order within each priority bracket so that Pokémon with a lower Speed stat attack first, whilst those with higher Speed stat will attack last.)
Smeargle the Painter Pokemon
Type: Normal
Ability: Own Tempo
Nature: Jolly
Item: Focus Sash
EV Spread: Not necessary Wink
Level: 1
-Spore
-Endeavor
-Trick Room
-Dragon Rage

Yes, this is another F.E.A.R. variant Smile, except instead of taking a pokemon down, this sets up! and then takes a pokemon down, and from there, you can abuse Trick Room with your other team, this is best used with another Pokemon in the team that also has Trick Room, I use Cofagrigus with this. Creative enough? Now...let me see how you use Cofagrigus Wink
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

Male Number of posts : 1017
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Retired
Date Joined : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Moveset   Pokemon Moveset - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:47 pm

Cofagrigus
- Will-O-Wisp
- Shadow Ball
- Psychic
- Calm Mind

Ability: Mummy

Will-O-Wisp: use it to burn the enemy and make their attack half (if possible) Note: Cofagrius has very high defense (fyi).

Calm Mind: Cofagrius has hardly any attack but a better special attack.

both Shadow Ball & Psychic will benefit from Calm Mind and have their strength cranked up. Also its special defense will greatly rise up.

The next pokemon is............. Alakazam
Back to top Go down
https://www.dailymotion.com/RenRei00#video=xn80vb
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Skevengal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Moveset   Pokemon Moveset - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:53 pm

RenRei00 wrote:
Cofagrigus
- Will-O-Wisp
- Shadow Ball
- Psychic
- Calm Mind

Ability: Mummy

Will-O-Wisp: use it to burn the enemy and make their attack half (if possible) Note: Cofagrius has very high defense (fyi).

Calm Mind: Cofagrius has hardly any attack but a better special attack.

both Shadow Ball & Psychic will benefit from Calm Mind and have their strength cranked up. Also its special defense will greatly rise up.

The next pokemon is............. Alakazam
Maybe give it hex and take out Psychic? idk but cofagrigus is like really tanky so I don't have him attack much :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Moveset   Pokemon Moveset - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Moveset
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2