The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Pokemon Moveset

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

Male Number of posts : 1017
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Retired
Special Awards : Pokemon Moveset Png10
Date Joined : 2008-12-17

Pokemon Moveset Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Moveset   Pokemon Moveset Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:16 pm

In the Pokemon games, Pokemon can have a maximum of 4 attacks. But the question is what would be recommened attacks for them to have? Any optional items for them to hold during battles? What you do in here is give out 4 attacks that a Pokemon can legally learn by leveling up, move tutors, Egg Moves, TM's and or HM's. No attacks from Events are allowed due to the obvious fact that you can't legally teach Darkrai Roar Of Time or Spacial Rend like the Toys R US/ Japanese Pocket Monster [film] had (if a Pokemon can learn attacks from the game like Victini to learn Searing Shot then that's fine). At the end of each post, post what is the next Pokemon to be questioned on what moves it should have. I'll begin and use the first one as an example. You can question who gave those moveset for that Pokemon if you wanted to know why. Held Items are optional so keep that in mind. I think it was the Toys R US event which held the Darkrai event in America.

Pokemon: Torterra
Type(s): Grass/ Ground
Held Item: Soothe Bell Quick Claw
Move 1: Razor Leaf
Move 2: Earthquake
Move 3: Crunch
Move 4: Curse

* that is my actual Torterra moveset.

And remember at the end of posting the moves for (this Pokemon) what do you want to see what someone else can come up with.

The next Pokemon is...... Jolteon. So the next member has to use the Pokemon Jolteon to give out 4 attacks as if you were actually planning on using it on your team and see what they can make out of it.

Edit: my mistake I meant to say Quick Claw not Soothe Bell, LOOL!

Last edited by RenRei00 on Fri May 20, 2011 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.dailymotion.com/RenRei00#video=xn80vb
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : Pokemon Moveset Pictur10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

Pokemon Moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Moveset   Pokemon Moveset Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:04 pm

Jolteon ATK:

Type: Thunder
Baton Pass 64/64
Thunder Wave 32/32
Hidden Power 24/24
Thunderbolt 24/24

To add extras:

Attack: 206
Defense: 219
Sp. Atk: 350
Sp. Def: 289
Speed: 359

Ability: Volt Absorb (restore HP if hit by an Eletrick-type move.)

Item: Focus Sash

Nature: Modest

- - - On the side note of using a Jolteon on battle style with team, you can either switch when you figure out your opponent is using Thunder as your weakness, or use it as Top Tier to Paralyze first then Batton Pass with a combo Pokemon in Stat Weaknesses of non Battle Moves techniques. But If you include a Jolteon in your team you must make sure that at least 4 of your party are powerplay because Jolteon is only good with combo tactic and doesn't fare good in a Powerfight.

Now my next Pokemon that I would like to see anyone who masters it whatnot is a NINJASK

Last edited by dayvividnerdvillage on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Male Number of posts : 2235
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

Pokemon Moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Moveset   Pokemon Moveset Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:21 pm

Hmm Ninjask huh.
Great Batton Passer, but has terrible defense.
I have never made a moveset for it before...let me give it a try. Very Happy

Pokemon: Ninjask

Moveset:
Sword Dance
Batton Pass
Substitute
X-Scissor

EVs: 176 HP/ 252 Atk/ 80 Spe

Item: Leftovers

Nature: Jolly

Subsitute is used to block status, and gives it a good opportunity to gain some Atk.
After you got some nice stat gains, then you can always Batton Pass it onto another Pokemon.

How about...Shedinja. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

Pokemon Moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Moveset   Pokemon Moveset Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:37 pm

For Shedinja I'd say...

Pokemon: Shedinja
Ability: Wonder Guard
Held Item: Power Bracer

Move 1: Night Slash
Move 2: X-Scissor
Move 3: False Swipe
Move 4: Hone Claws

Let's go with... Arcanine
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Pokemon Moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Moveset   Pokemon Moveset Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 11:42 pm

Arcanine, that I don't have on my team, and I usually kill that with a simple Earthquake or Surf at the battle Tower. So sorry, no info on how one is or how good I will use it honestly....u Sizzle?
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Pokemon Moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Moveset   Pokemon Moveset Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 6:38 pm

Hmm I have a little experience with Arcanine. Smile

The 4th generation gave it Flare Blitz, making its high base stats have much more effect.
Heres my idea.

Pokemon: Arcanine

Moveset:
Flare Blitz
Extreme Speed
Morning Sun
Wil-O-Wisp

EVs: 120 HP/ 150 Atk/ 238 Spe

Nature: Jolly

Leftovers and Morning Sun really help it last long in battle, and goes a long way as it tears through teams. Flare Blitz is its main attack, while Extreme Speed helps it finish off the pokemon that lived through it. Leftovers and Morning Sun help it make up for the recoil damage that come with Flare Blitz.

How about someone trys...Metagross. Smile

Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

Pokemon Moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Moveset   Pokemon Moveset Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 6:56 pm

Pokemon: Metagross
Ability: Clear Body

Move 1: Zen Headbutt
Move 2: Earthquake
Move 3: Hammer Arm
Move 4: Meteor Mash

*Throws out a 5th Gen Pokemon* Throh

Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Pokemon Moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Moveset   Pokemon Moveset Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:41 pm

*Catches 5th Gen Pokemon*

Something wrong with 5th Gen pokemon? Razz
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

Pokemon Moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Moveset   Pokemon Moveset Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:57 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:

I think you mis-understood what I was saying
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Pokemon Moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Moveset   Pokemon Moveset Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:13 pm

lol yeh, I think soo, but Rei I havent enjoyed a good Poke battle since 2009 which is when I made an EV Trained Box of Pokemon and have been using that since on every games. Imma have to do some research on that pokemon you mention to see how I will use it on my advantage.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Pokemon Moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Moveset   Pokemon Moveset Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:37 pm

RenRei00 wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:

I think you mis-understood what I was saying

Yeah, I know. Razz
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Skevengal

Male Number of posts : 841
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

Pokemon Moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Moveset   Pokemon Moveset Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:53 pm

Throh the Judo Pokemon
Type: Fighting

Special Defense Wall
Item: Leftovers (Items really make half the battle, well...statistically it's like 1/4 but you get what I mean when I say that it's important Razz), they slowly increase health each turn, 1/16th of their Max Health I believe.
Ability: Guts
EV Spread: 208 HP / 24 Atk / 24 Def / 252 SpD (Special defense, not Speed)
Nature: Careful (+ SpD, - SpA)
-Bulk Up, Stat boost buff
-Mountain Storm, mountain Storm as a Base power of 40 but it will always be a Critical hit, but...after calculation with STAB, crits, and ignoring Def boosts MS base power ends up to about 120
-Payback, well comboed with Throh's horrible Speed.
-Stone Edge, a diversity move, for better coverage against other pokemon (like Flying)
The way Walls are used in Pokemon are to switch in to attacks that these pokemon will take like a Boss, so that's what this guy does... yea... So the next Pokemon is...Magnezone go nuts (and bolts) haha...
Oh yes, one quick thing your Torterra at the beginning post...First off, never use items like Quick Claw or Charcoal, mystic water and such, Why? They're not reliable, they only work at some times and rarely, thus not dependable and it's usually not even good when you use it, have Torterra hold Leftovers and make it a Stealth Rock Support Tank, with Stealth Rock, Synthesis, Earthquake and Wood Hammer, EQ and WH for STAB attack moves, SR suport and then Synthesis if needed, you could prob give it something much better then Synthesis but this is off the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Pokemon Moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Moveset   Pokemon Moveset Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:26 pm

Skevengal wrote:
Throh the Judo Pokemon

Special Defense Wall
Item: Leftovers (Items really make half the battle, well...statistically it's like 1/4 but you get what I mean when I say that it's important Razz), they slowly increase health each turn, 1/16th of their Max Health I believe.
-Mountain Storm, mountain Storm as a Base power of 40 but it will always be a Critical hit, but...after calculation with STAB, crits, and ignoring Def boosts MS base power ends up to about 120
-Stone Edge, a diversity move, for better coverage against other pokemon (like Flying)
The way Walls are used in Pokemon are to switch in to attacks that these pokemon will take like a Boss, so that's what this guy does... yea... So the next Pokemon is...Magnezone go nuts (and bolts) haha...
Oh yes, one quick thing your Torterra at the beginning post...First off, never use items like Quick Claw or Charcoal, mystic water and such, Why? They're not reliable, they only work at some times and rarely, thus not dependable and it's usually not even good when you use it, have Torterra hold Leftovers and make it a Stealth Rock Support Tank, with Stealth Rock, Synthesis, Earthquake and Wood Hammer, EQ and WH for STAB attack moves, SR suport and then Synthesis if needed, you could prob give it something much better then Synthesis but this is off the top of my head.

Good set.
So Throh is a Pokemon, haha oops. Razz
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Skevengal

Pokemon Moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Moveset   Pokemon Moveset Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:57 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Throh the Judo Pokemon

Special Defense Wall

Good set.
Yep, but you can tell they're starting to run out of designs based on the new Pokemon *shudders* except, Serperior (The Grass Starter) and Scolepide (Epic 5th Gen poke) are pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Pokemon Moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Moveset   Pokemon Moveset Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:07 pm

Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Throh the Judo Pokemon

Special Defense Wall

Good set.
Yep, but you can tell they're starting to run out of designs based on the new Pokemon *shudders* except, Serperior (The Grass Starter) and Scolepide (Epic 5th Gen poke) are pretty awesome.

Yeah, Black and White was better, but alot of Pokemon do look like normal animals. Razz
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Skevengal

Pokemon Moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Moveset   Pokemon Moveset Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:24 pm

Yes, well Pokemon was ideaded up (Is that a word?) about WWII with Japan where radioactive would turn Animals into...Pokemon so that's what the people came up with.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Pokemon Moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Moveset   Pokemon Moveset Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:25 pm

Skevengal wrote:
Yes, well Pokemon was ideaded up (Is that a word?) about WWII with Japan where radioactive would turn Animals into...Pokemon so that's what the people came up with.

I wouldn't still be in America if Pokemon were running free in Japan.
I'd be over there, gaining my badges. Cool
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Skevengal

Pokemon Moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Moveset   Pokemon Moveset Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:37 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:

Ditto, like a boss...just realized I said Ditto like the pokemon...I gotta take a break from Pokemon XD
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Pokemon Moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Moveset   Pokemon Moveset Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:10 am

Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:

Ditto, like a boss...just realized I said Ditto like the pokemon...I gotta take a break from Pokemon XD

I'm guesing that's is why you are here at a Yugioh forum. Smile
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

Pokemon Moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Moveset   Pokemon Moveset Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:59 am

For Magnezone this is what I got for it.

Magnezone
- Flash Cannon
- Thunder(bolt)
- Rain Dance/ Hidden Power (type: Water)
- Explosion

Ability: Sturdy
Held Item: ?

* The second move Thunder or Thunderbolt, combine Rain Dance with Thunder to make it 100% accuracy of a move instead of 70%.

* The third move Rain Dance if you chose Thunder as its electric move. But if you didn't, add in Hidden Power and hopefully its type is water to take down Ground & Fire Type Pokemon.

The next Pokemon will be.....

Arbok!
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Pokemon Moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Moveset   Pokemon Moveset Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:28 am

Arbok is awsome. Very Happy
Let me give it a try~

Pokemon: Arbok

Moveset:
Glare
Gunk Shot
Earthquake
Seed Bomb

Nature: Impish
Ability: Intimidate

Glare is great for parralyzing common ground type pokemon switch ins. His Glare cripples both special and physical attackers. Gunk Shot is a really good base atk shot that does a decent amount of damage to anything that doesn't resist it. Earthquake and Seed Bomb also helps him STAB by hitting stuff resistent to Gunk Shot.

Last edited by Sizzle Fish on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

Pokemon Moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Moveset   Pokemon Moveset Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:09 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Let me give it a try~

Moveset:
Glare
Gunk Shot
Earthquake
Seed Bomb

Glare is great for parralyzing common ground type pokemon switch ins. His Glare harms cripples both special and physical attackers. Gunk Shot is a really good base atk shot that does a decent amount of damage to anything that doesn't resist it. Earthquake and Seed Bomb also helps him STAB by hitting stuff resistent to Gunk Shot.

so what is the next Pokemans for the next user?
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Pokemon Moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Moveset   Pokemon Moveset Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:38 pm

RenRei00 wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Let me give it a try~

Moveset:
Glare
Gunk Shot
Earthquake
Seed Bomb

Glare is great for parralyzing common ground type pokemon switch ins. His Glare harms cripples both special and physical attackers. Gunk Shot is a really good base atk shot that does a decent amount of damage to anything that doesn't resist it. Earthquake and Seed Bomb also helps him STAB by hitting stuff resistent to Gunk Shot.

so what is the next Pokemans for the next user?

Oh, duh.

I want someone to show me their moveset for their favorite Dragon Pokemon. Smile
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Skevengal

Pokemon Moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Moveset   Pokemon Moveset Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:12 pm

Flygon the Mystic Pokemon (And the best Dragon Type Pokemon EVAR!!!)

~Choice Scarf Set
@Hold Item: Choice Scarf
Nature: Jolly/ Adamant (I like Jolly preferably)
EV Spread: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
-Earthquake
-Outrage
-U-Turn
-Stone Edge

Tips:
1.Hazard Entry's pair well with this set Flygon
2. Great Revenge Killer with great Immunities and resistances.

Lemme see...A Lucario Moveset, since I'm in the process of training one Smile

Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Pokemon Moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Moveset   Pokemon Moveset Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:55 pm

Lucario ATK:

Type: Steel/Fighting
Hidden Power 24/24
Exteme Speed 8/8
Aura Sphere 32/32
Dragon Pulse 16/16

To add extras:

Attack: 319
Defense: 215
Sp. Atk: 361
Sp. Def: 239
Speed: 279

Ability: Steadfast (Raise Speed when the opponent flinches.)

Item: Wise Glasses

Nature: Mild

- - - Lucario is good on one on one combat. Sadly Dragon types always have Earthquakes and it's the first steel type that has a nice stat, nice HP and Nice attack moves. Like it learns Crush Claw I think, and other ATK that would be awesome anyway you trained it. But mine is trained with SP ATTACK which explains the Wise Glasses Held Item here. Also Hidden power is to defend itself VS its weakness like Ground or Fire type. Rarely steal has any hard core damages on any types except Rock, BUT!!! Fighting also has huge advantages on rocks plus Aura Sphere has a high Power hit.

Think about it. The perfect man for the Job geek

Now up next is a METAGROSS Cool

Last edited by dayvividnerdvillage on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon Moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Moveset   Pokemon Moveset Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Moveset
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next