The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Konami World Championship the Number 1 Site thus far!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : Konami World Championship the Number 1 Site thus far!! Pictur10
Special Awards : Konami World Championship the Number 1 Site thus far!! Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

Konami World Championship the Number 1 Site thus far!! Empty
PostSubject: Konami World Championship the Number 1 Site thus far!!   Konami World Championship the Number 1 Site thus far!! Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:31 am

It is no longer a rumor. No longer a dream. It's here!!

PPN Ranked us as the number 1 site from all the yugioh site there is.

Konami World Championship the Number 1 Site thus far!! Kwcnum10

Other most top ranking sites we beat them by 1000 not by 3 or 10 or even hundreds. Famous sites like Janime, even Yugioh episodes which was the top 2 sites in 2009 and 10 are now top 4 and 5.

Konami World Championship the Number 1 Site thus far!! Kwcnum10

The official yugioh us championship website stole the kwc makeover 5ds championship logos. If you are a graphic designer you can tell that the yugiohuschampionship.com website has it in blue which it doesn't match burgundy. At least they could have colored it or give it a bit shadow color but they left it in blue, so mix color as those doesn't really match it's only to grab the attention of the media of something they've already seen so they can get use to it by another clans.

Meaning the original Pixel made 5ds world is still large while the replica is small. and our colors of being blue, and purple stills stays while theirs are now mix-match with blue and burgundy.

Lastly in the past konami shuts us out while I revived KWC again with my counter experiment. Learn what they know and simply go inside their brain and bypass their fears.

I want to give thanks to Rei for keeping these episode things up the site. Truly a big promotion and make sites like Janime small now that there is a much designed website with much info on it. Also a major thank you for posting the WC 2011 AR. Once again we are still the top AR site for the WC series.

I want to thank DarkestDion for posting the early walkthrough. Last year I was late because of too much occupations and would have been late again have it not been for Dion's help. A big promotion for the site's ranking contents.

Other than that, I want to thank VenusRose for creating this forum, because of that forum and the link to the site and the forum back link, we now have "backlink" increasing from search engines. Along with Youtube, Facebook Fan Page, Twitter, and Yahoo Answers as well as Asks and and other websites which link our contents to theirs.

The other credits such as site design, color matching, seo contents, backlinks, rankings, social network ads and promotions are all made by me, but it was no big. A great wise one like me is always up one step further.

Google ranked us top 3 because of our hard efforts. Soon to be 4 and 6 which is the highest Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Male Number of posts : 2235
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Konami World Championship the Number 1 Site thus far!!   Konami World Championship the Number 1 Site thus far!! Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:08 pm

I knew a chose the right forum to come to! ^_^
I'm so happy to be here. Very Happy

Great work KWC.
Back to top Go down
ultimate0
ultimate0

Male Number of posts : 614
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0862 - 2339 - 3995
Date Joined : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Konami World Championship the Number 1 Site thus far!!   Konami World Championship the Number 1 Site thus far!! Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:11 am

finally the dream come true....this site will dominate soon...and i'm proud to be here...lol
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: Konami World Championship the Number 1 Site thus far!!   Konami World Championship the Number 1 Site thus far!! Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:46 pm

Hopefully this will increase this sites enrolement of new members. Smile
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Skevengal

Male Number of posts : 841
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Konami World Championship the Number 1 Site thus far!!   Konami World Championship the Number 1 Site thus far!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:47 pm

I came here when talking with David over Chat...WTH! Were NUMBER 1?! #1?! NUMERO UNO!
Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: Konami World Championship the Number 1 Site thus far!!   Konami World Championship the Number 1 Site thus far!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:33 am

Skevengal wrote:
I came here when talking with David over Chat...WTH! Were NUMBER 1?! #1?! NUMERO UNO!
Shocked

Yes, we are just that awsome. (:
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Skevengal

Male Number of posts : 841
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Konami World Championship the Number 1 Site thus far!!   Konami World Championship the Number 1 Site thus far!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:28 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Shocked

...I can't believe that this site is the "Seribii" of YGO...
Back to top Go down
heeroyuiaftw
Registered Duelist
Registered Duelist
heeroyuiaftw

Male Number of posts : 4
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0175-2034-0022
Date Joined : 2010-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Konami World Championship the Number 1 Site thus far!!   Konami World Championship the Number 1 Site thus far!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:23 am

cheers thats great new!
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: Konami World Championship the Number 1 Site thus far!!   Konami World Championship the Number 1 Site thus far!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:41 pm

Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Shocked

...I can't believe that this site is the "Seribii" of YGO...
Believe it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konami World Championship the Number 1 Site thus far!!   Konami World Championship the Number 1 Site thus far!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Konami World Championship the Number 1 Site thus far!!
Page 1 of 1