The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Konami World Championship RANKS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : Konami World Championship RANKS Pictur10
Special Awards : Konami World Championship RANKS Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

Konami World Championship RANKS Empty
PostSubject: Konami World Championship RANKS   Konami World Championship RANKS Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:58 am

Ranking on Google is actually a bit hard Shocked

To get easy 3 rank, you need lots of Backlinks.

To get 4, you need both backlinks and search viewers.

To get 5, you need backlinks, new contents daily, recent visitors, and search visitors.

To get 6 and higher, you need all the requirement 5 has, plus you need to be on Google adword for at least a year with same matching Keyword as your site.

7, you need same requirement the 6 has, but now you need to generate top organic keywords that will put you top 3 or higher in searches for related products you have for at least a year.

8, You need to be topranked on Alexa, and achieved the same thing as 7.

9... Only Google's personal inside human assistance can provide that, and certain sites with Seal. BBB and Truste are two top seals, and to get there your site must meet the e-commerce requirement.

10. No one but Google himself. Now that I think about it, I don't even think Google is ranked 10 lol.

Konami World Championship RANKS 225
Konami World Championship RANKS 318
Konami World Championship RANKS 416
Konami World Championship RANKS 516
Konami World Championship RANKS 814
Konami World Championship RANKS 614
Konami World Championship RANKS 713

What I need to work on is Twitter with twitter directories, and followers, but since twitter is new, it's rarely to find someone with the interest of Yu-Gi-Oh there let alone a group of 1000 or more.

Flickr is a yahoo tool, and works like a facebook once you have a community, but since facebook is the new thing, flickr is basically dead for new users.

Linkedin is an educational profile thing for companies, or your work history. For my linked in to start being active I will have to promote Jobs on linkedin and interact with members with activities as same as Facebook....

Good thing though, I'm working on our rankings, and will get the site ranked top 6. Even higher than Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia himself because they're ranked top 4.
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
ultimate0
ultimate0

Male Number of posts : 614
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0862 - 2339 - 3995
Date Joined : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Konami World Championship RANKS   Konami World Championship RANKS Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:38 am

Wow..hope this site can be the top yugioh site..lol
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Male Number of posts : 2235
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Konami World Championship RANKS   Konami World Championship RANKS Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:55 pm

We can do it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: Konami World Championship RANKS   Konami World Championship RANKS Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:34 pm

Yeah, we can. With activities at the site we should be ranked top 4 by now. Just like you see my Facebook fanPage being ranked 4 easily, so I don't know what's the hold up.

I renew the Keywords, and the tags to the most driven traffics contents, and requested another indexed from Google, Bing and yahoo. Also added 2 new pages, a Gift Shop (as e-commerce) and the Tournament page for keywords to drive the internet search to Yu-Gi-Oh Online DS championship of such.

The last time I indexed the site was on February, and the traffics starts happening on March. Let's see if something change, or if it went down....I doubt it would go down lol.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: Konami World Championship RANKS   Konami World Championship RANKS Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:39 pm

dayvividnerdvillage wrote:
Yeah, we can. With activities at the site we should be ranked top 4 by now. Just like you see my Facebook fanPage being ranked 4 easily, so I don't know what's the hold up.

I renew the Keywords, and the tags to the most driven traffics contents, and requested another indexed from Google, Bing and yahoo. Also added 2 new pages, a Gift Shop (as e-commerce) and the Tournament page for keywords to drive the internet search to Yu-Gi-Oh Online DS championship of such.

The last time I indexed the site was on February, and the traffics starts happening on March. Let's see if something change, or if it went down....I doubt it would go down lol.

What went down?
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: Konami World Championship RANKS   Konami World Championship RANKS Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:40 pm

I think you misunderstood.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: Konami World Championship RANKS   Konami World Championship RANKS Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:43 pm

dayvividnerdvillage wrote:
I think you misunderstood.

I probably did.
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Skevengal

Male Number of posts : 841
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Konami World Championship RANKS   Konami World Championship RANKS Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:08 pm

Quote from President Obama.. YES WE CAN!!!
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: Konami World Championship RANKS   Konami World Championship RANKS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:42 pm

David's Obama!?? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konami World Championship RANKS   Konami World Championship RANKS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Konami World Championship RANKS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: Site & Forum Related :: Announcements and Updates-
Jump to: