The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

So who here plays Pokemon competitively?

Go down 
+10
Suki Uruwashii
Critical
DarkestDion
Futte
Yami Kevin
Shiki
Zeke
Shikamaru
dayvividnerdvillage
tropireno
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tropireno
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
tropireno

Male Number of posts : 260
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0861-5028-0265
Date Joined : 2009-04-03

So who here plays Pokemon competitively? Empty
PostSubject: So who here plays Pokemon competitively?   So who here plays Pokemon competitively? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:31 pm

Like play on Shoddy or play on Wifi with EV trained pokes.

I myself play on Shoddy mostly, since it's much easier to find a match there.

I love a good competitive match. There's a lot of strategy involved in building your team and how to progress your battle to a victory (minus hax, of course).

So anyone play pokemon competitively?
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : So who here plays Pokemon competitively? Pictur10
Special Awards : So who here plays Pokemon competitively? Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: So who here plays Pokemon competitively?   So who here plays Pokemon competitively? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:04 pm

sorry mate, I have no idea what shoddy is in the first lol. I stick to platinum and Pearl version.
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Shikamaru
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shikamaru

Male Number of posts : 423
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Pending
Tournament Awards : So who here plays Pokemon competitively? Untitled-3-2
Special Awards : So who here plays Pokemon competitively? Shikamaru
Date Joined : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: So who here plays Pokemon competitively?   So who here plays Pokemon competitively? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:09 pm

KWC wrote:
sorry mate, I have no idea what shoddy is in the first lol. I stick to platinum and Pearl version.

Shoddy Battle is an online Pokemon Battling Simulator thingy. I used to play it about a year ago, but I quit cuz I got bored.

Oh and I don't play competitively by the way. I only play for fun.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Zeke

Male Number of posts : 455
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 5199-4297-4779
Date Joined : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: So who here plays Pokemon competitively?   So who here plays Pokemon competitively? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:10 pm

I have EV trained pokemon but they aren't all OU (over used) pokemon. My team is made up of my top favorite pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: So who here plays Pokemon competitively?   So who here plays Pokemon competitively? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:52 pm

Zeke wrote:
I have EV trained pokemon but they aren't all OU (over used) pokemon. My team is made up of my top favorite pokemon.

You rock!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tropireno
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
tropireno

PostSubject: Re: So who here plays Pokemon competitively?   So who here plays Pokemon competitively? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:54 pm

I, myself just use the pokes that I think are good, regardless of tier. There are lots of UU's that are underrated and a lot of OU's that are overrated.
Note that there is a difference between the pokes that I think are good and my favorite pokes. Unfortunately, a lot of my favorite pokes just plain suck in battle.

My current favorite team consists of Ambipom, Bronzong, Vaporeon, Camerupt, Gengar, and Machamp/Heracross.
I'm not gonna list nature/moveset since I don't think it matters.
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: So who here plays Pokemon competitively?   So who here plays Pokemon competitively? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:19 pm

tropireno wrote:
I, myself just use the pokes that I think are good, regardless of tier. There are lots of UU's that are underrated and a lot of OU's that are overrated.
Note that there is a difference between the pokes that I think are good and my favorite pokes. Unfortunately, a lot of my favorite pokes just plain suck in battle.

My current favorite team consists of Ambipom, Bronzong, Vaporeon, Camerupt, Gengar, and Machamp/Heracross.
I'm not gonna list nature/moveset since I don't think it matters.

You are sooo right! You rock too!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Zeke

PostSubject: Re: So who here plays Pokemon competitively?   So who here plays Pokemon competitively? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:41 pm

Shikamaru wrote:
Zeke wrote:

You rock!!! Very Happy

Thanks. My team is Yanmega, Gardevoir, Drapion, Skarmory, Flygon, and Garchomp.
I found it funny when it said that Garchomp is a legendary tier in this one site
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: So who here plays Pokemon competitively?   So who here plays Pokemon competitively? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:26 pm

Zeke wrote:
I found it funny when it said that Garchomp is a legendary tier in this one site

I didn't. I said "It's about time Garchomp lands in Uber" and left. I still like Garchomp though.
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Shiki

Male Number of posts : 1624
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0474-9581-2060
Date Joined : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: So who here plays Pokemon competitively?   So who here plays Pokemon competitively? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:37 pm

Garchomp isn't legendary to me. It can still be killed easily. People are just to lazy to figure it out so they just plopped him into the uber tier.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Zeke

PostSubject: Re: So who here plays Pokemon competitively?   So who here plays Pokemon competitively? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:54 am

Shiki wrote:
Garchomp isn't legendary to me. It can still be killed easily. People are just to lazy to figure it out so they just plopped him into the uber tier.

lol, thats probably it
Back to top Go down
tropireno
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
tropireno

PostSubject: Re: So who here plays Pokemon competitively?   So who here plays Pokemon competitively? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:30 am

I guess no one has faced the incredible horror that is YacheChomp....
That thing will leave you with nightmares if you ever face it. Its the reason Garchomp is banned.
Back to top Go down
Yami Kevin
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Yami Kevin

Male Number of posts : 641
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3739-1615-2365
Date Joined : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: So who here plays Pokemon competitively?   So who here plays Pokemon competitively? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:19 am

tropireno wrote:
That thing will leave you with nightmares if you ever face it. Its the reason Garchomp is banned.

Yachichomp? tell me more about it. whats so dangeerous about him?
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Shiki

Male Number of posts : 1624
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0474-9581-2060
Date Joined : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: So who here plays Pokemon competitively?   So who here plays Pokemon competitively? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:39 pm

tropireno wrote:

Hmm...an ice-reducing berry if I recall?
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: So who here plays Pokemon competitively?   So who here plays Pokemon competitively? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:30 pm

Here's what makes me a legend from wi-fi lol. 99/1

Marriland: Salamence, Gengar, Garchomp (subtitute for Lv 1 Ratata), Tyranitar, Skamory, Blissey (lol I had fun being Marriland, and had to watch all of his battle vids to understand his logic)

KWC (counter Marriland): Dragonite, Spirittomb, Weavil, Metagross, Ninjask, Cresselia ( I face tons of noobs from xchat that says they were Marriland with this team. If you are not Marriland and facing this team you'll likely have a hard time. Most likely other non-Marriland team that faces this team end up 3-6. Watch my battle vid on youtube to see how much it owns)

Other OU tier: Azelf, Dusknoir, Electivire, Rhyperior, Brelloom, Milotic (works on combo single handedly)

Other OU Tier: Togekiss, Alakazam, Heatran, Lucario, Torterra, Suicune (works on sp Att and self- destructions/hp recovering)

Other OU Tier: Bronzorg, Forretress, Hippowdon, Jirachi, Swampert, Cradily (works on slow kill and infections/hp recovering)

I seriously don't get why people place some user list pokemon and banned them, until I post a vid on it on youtube. And I at least get 50% of people that got affected by those rumors to not believe them.

Game Pic

KWC's wi-fi dash board.

Uber vid
Back to top Go down
Yami Kevin
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Yami Kevin

Male Number of posts : 641
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3739-1615-2365
Date Joined : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: So who here plays Pokemon competitively?   So who here plays Pokemon competitively? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:23 am

aw come on i can understand amx money and fulll pokedex but you just cant hack the trainer card and your ratigns.... whel actauly it doesnt matetr anyways cus im sure tahat was D/P. and for your teams they look really good and godly (not EV and IV hacked i hope). i want to battle you one time when you have the time. lvl 50 no restrictions single or double no EV/IV hacked poke,s.
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: So who here plays Pokemon competitively?   So who here plays Pokemon competitively? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:31 pm

lol, all of my pokes are EV trained with legitimate stats and moves/abilities. Most people on xat uses that so therefor I have no choice but to blend in.

Also my D/P wasn't hacked. You can only get 5 star trainer card from the game if you complete all the requirements.

1 - Beating the League Champion
2 - Beat all Pokemon Contest (I use Pokesav pokes to beat that part)
3 - Underground Flag (I used my brother's game to complete that part and so does he)
4 - Complete Pokedex (only one I cheat for lol, but after I went and use pokemon modifier for the ones I cant get. I mostly trade all of my pokemons before. The ones that were impossible to get I used cheat on getting them.)
5 - Complete Battle Tower lv 100 (i think it was 50 lol Not sure ???)
Click to see the vid

I seldom change my profile to boy/girls and I increase my score to 999999999 and my money with pokesav cheats but other than that everything you see here are hard effort. Also if you view Marriland's team his team are pokesav hack with legitimate stats/balls/abilities/moves.
Back to top Go down
Futte
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Futte

Male Number of posts : 685
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3180 2234 1395
Date Joined : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: So who here plays Pokemon competitively?   So who here plays Pokemon competitively? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:33 pm

i begun playign shody today, and its already going really good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Futtetheturtle
DarkestDion
DarkestDion

Female Number of posts : 702
5Ds WC 2011 FC : N/A
Tournament Awards : So who here plays Pokemon competitively? King11
Date Joined : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: So who here plays Pokemon competitively?   So who here plays Pokemon competitively? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:25 am

I have 2 Roserades, Lucario, Mismagius, Honchrow (sp?) and Empoleon

is there hackers on Wi-Fi? like 999atk 999def etc
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkestDion
Critical
Registered Duelist
Registered Duelist
Critical

Male Number of posts : 4
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4597-7168-4318
Date Joined : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: So who here plays Pokemon competitively?   So who here plays Pokemon competitively? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:56 pm

Yeah I play shoddy and WiFi. Garchomp is Uber because it had (1) the SD Yache chomp would take out 1-4 Pokemon on every team. (2) Stealth Rock resist. (3) Somewhat unpredictable. You could bring in your Weavile in expecting SD or Band and then get outsped and killed by the scarf version.
Back to top Go down
Suki Uruwashii
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Suki Uruwashii

Male Number of posts : 103
5Ds WC 2011 FC : None
Special Awards : So who here plays Pokemon competitively? Lightkitsuren
Date Joined : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: So who here plays Pokemon competitively?   So who here plays Pokemon competitively? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:16 pm

I used to battle competitively, but now it's all for fun. And since my Wi-Fi is back up, I'm getting back into battling online. My team, it really.. erm.. 'diverse' lol, it ranges from a few of my favorite Pokemon like Blaziken, Altaria and Pikachu, to some of my friend's favorite Pokemon along the lines ofMetagross, Starmie, and Honchkrow.
Back to top Go down
Dally
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Dally

Female Number of posts : 177
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1162 2220 3863
Date Joined : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: So who here plays Pokemon competitively?   So who here plays Pokemon competitively? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:33 pm

I used to go competively at Pokemon Emerald, but now in Platinum, I couldn't care less. :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Dummy10000
IZinHiroshimaIX
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
IZinHiroshimaIX

Male Number of posts : 40
5Ds WC 2011 FC : N/A
Date Joined : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: So who here plays Pokemon competitively?   So who here plays Pokemon competitively? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:32 am

I still play it now but,i messe up my team(all was jolly natured,a noob mistake)so now im starting over and doing it again but this time i learned wwhat to do.
my favorite pokemon is Gallade
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Skevengal

Male Number of posts : 841
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: So who here plays Pokemon competitively?   So who here plays Pokemon competitively? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:07 pm

I use, Shoddy Battle, Pokemon Online, Wifi, and so on, I still play here and there but mostly on Shoddy since I don't wanna go on Seribii and ask for battles, it's too...meh :p
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Male Number of posts : 2235
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: So who here plays Pokemon competitively?   So who here plays Pokemon competitively? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:24 am

I do!
But of course, I don't have Black and White. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So who here plays Pokemon competitively?   So who here plays Pokemon competitively? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So who here plays Pokemon competitively?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next