The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters 9: Expert 3 YGO WC T 2004- Exodia 14 cards deck legitimate Cheats Reviews

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters 9: Expert 3 YGO WC T 2004- Exodia 14 cards deck legitimate Cheats Reviews Pictur10
Special Awards : Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters 9: Expert 3 YGO WC T 2004- Exodia 14 cards deck legitimate Cheats Reviews Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters 9: Expert 3 YGO WC T 2004- Exodia 14 cards deck legitimate Cheats Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters 9: Expert 3 YGO WC T 2004- Exodia 14 cards deck legitimate Cheats Reviews   Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters 9: Expert 3 YGO WC T 2004- Exodia 14 cards deck legitimate Cheats Reviews Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:48 pm

Visit the youtube vid to rate plz Laughing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOXBLRubCdE&feature=channel_page

So I know this game is soo old, and this cheat is only recognized by me. Haven't seen it anywhere on gamefaq, gamespot or neoseeker, or any other cheats sites, so folks grab your games to see what you've missed. Or if you just got the game (which will make you an oldtimer) you can visit the site to view other cheats, walkthoughs and gameplays, and specially this. http://www.konamiworldchampionship.webs.com/

Now the way this works is that you must have beaten the game. Regardless you have the full cards complete or not this cheat is available.

First - You'll unlock a new Limited Switch where upon you put your own cards as Limited. me, I always update my list fairly (which I'm lying to you because I use no-ban on that game) to make me look like a pro.

Go and get 3 copies of these cards from where ever they are.

5 Exodia Piece, Pot of Greed, Graceful Charity, Upstart Goblin, Sangan, Witch of the Black Forest, Premature Burial, Monster Reborn, Dark Hole, and Reckless Greed.

You can get 13 out of these cards 3 times, so dont really waste your time if you cant complete this deck.

Once you are done, switch the list. Make sure to treeplicate 13 cards from that list and add to the extra 14 should give you a 40 cards deck. You must be using a "Custom" Limited List. Make sure you deleted all decks beside this deck or make as many as copies you can to not mess it up.

Go on Limited mode and switch to "Standard" List. You'll be redirected to your deck menu. By now keep two things in mind.

1 - The game have already saved your deck and edit it to the saved "Standard" List.
2 - The game will give you the deck with the most cards so make sure to have this done right.

- From then you turn off the game, and turn it back on.

And no you cannot go any lower than 14 cards deck unless you are using a No-Deck Limit Exodia cheats which I doubt you'll find.

This cheat is legit, and only made by me1!

Questions:
1 - What happen if I go back to deck edit mode after doing this cheat and haven't switch to "Custom" list yet?
- Well, obviously you'll have to create a deck or you can easily turn off the game from then to go back to the same 14 deck process.

2 - This cheats doesn't work!! Help me...
- Well point your eye ball on the video screen if you are illiterate. This comment shows you are ignorant, and too dumb to follow a simple instruction. (sorry to be harsh but you deserve it so don't post comments like that)

3 - The kid that uses the AR or Game Shark, did it somewhat affects your game to have this cheat?
- No! This can only be done when completing the game which is after the game credit, so good luck.
- You can visit the site, to get help on how to complete it.

No further Questions!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

Male Number of posts : 1017
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Retired
Special Awards : Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters 9: Expert 3 YGO WC T 2004- Exodia 14 cards deck legitimate Cheats Reviews Png10
Date Joined : 2008-12-17

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters 9: Expert 3 YGO WC T 2004- Exodia 14 cards deck legitimate Cheats Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters 9: Expert 3 YGO WC T 2004- Exodia 14 cards deck legitimate Cheats Reviews   Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters 9: Expert 3 YGO WC T 2004- Exodia 14 cards deck legitimate Cheats Reviews Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:30 pm

thanks for posting that up ^_^, now I can easily win duels in 2004
Back to top Go down
https://www.dailymotion.com/RenRei00#video=xn80vb
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters 9: Expert 3 YGO WC T 2004- Exodia 14 cards deck legitimate Cheats Reviews Pictur10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters 9: Expert 3 YGO WC T 2004- Exodia 14 cards deck legitimate Cheats Reviews   Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters 9: Expert 3 YGO WC T 2004- Exodia 14 cards deck legitimate Cheats Reviews Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:49 am

RenRei00 wrote:
thanks for posting that up ^_^, now I can easily win duels in 2004
I've been winning easy duel bacj in 2004 with that game lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters 9: Expert 3 YGO WC T 2004- Exodia 14 cards deck legitimate Cheats Reviews   Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters 9: Expert 3 YGO WC T 2004- Exodia 14 cards deck legitimate Cheats Reviews Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters 9: Expert 3 YGO WC T 2004- Exodia 14 cards deck legitimate Cheats Reviews
Page 1 of 1