The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

DME(Duel Monster's Expert) Tournament!

Go down 
+16
ultimate0
Isaac52
Deng
sedicius
zombiesreturn
Frooley
Luigix25
Light0fTwilight
Darkness92
Kenshin Himura
dayvividnerdvillage
9 breaker
Shiki
Futte
daniel100
storm100
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mark Truesdale
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Mark Truesdale

Male Number of posts : 604
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3653 4497 8955
Date Joined : 2008-12-29

DME(Duel Monster's Expert) Tournament! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DME(Duel Monster's Expert) Tournament!   DME(Duel Monster's Expert) Tournament! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:48 am

lol, I want to join.. but I don't have wi-fi connection.
Back to top Go down
DarkestDion
DarkestDion

Female Number of posts : 702
5Ds WC 2011 FC : N/A
Tournament Awards : DME(Duel Monster's Expert) Tournament! - Page 2 King11
Special Awards : DME(Duel Monster's Expert) Tournament! - Page 2 Png10
Date Joined : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: DME(Duel Monster's Expert) Tournament!   DME(Duel Monster's Expert) Tournament! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:44 am

Name: DarkestDion
In Game Name: Dion
Friend Code: 4897-4745-7230
Opponent Requested: Any
Key Monster: Sky Scourge Nolreas

And we only need to summon the monster in a match once, and not in every round right?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkestDion
ultimate0
ultimate0

Male Number of posts : 614
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0862 - 2339 - 3995
Date Joined : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: DME(Duel Monster's Expert) Tournament!   DME(Duel Monster's Expert) Tournament! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:02 am

I'm bit confuse abaout the rule.
- In the deck, i can only use 1 lv 8 card(monster card from the list/key card), or can i include more of the same card?

- In the same deck, if i have include lv8 card(monster card from the list/key card), can i include more lv8 card(monster card that's not from the list)?

- In the same deck, if the key card is a fairy type, must the other monster card also be the fairy type?or can i include another type?

Rolling Eyes -thx-
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : DME(Duel Monster's Expert) Tournament! - Page 2 Pictur10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: DME(Duel Monster's Expert) Tournament!   DME(Duel Monster's Expert) Tournament! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:30 pm

As long as you manage to summon your ace monster you can include all cards in your deck beside the ones that are forbidden.
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Light0fTwilight
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Light0fTwilight

Male Number of posts : 1264
5Ds WC 2011 FC : None at the moment
Special Awards : DME(Duel Monster's Expert) Tournament! - Page 2 Twilightaward
Date Joined : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: DME(Duel Monster's Expert) Tournament!   DME(Duel Monster's Expert) Tournament! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:03 pm

KWC wrote:
As long as you manage to summon your ace monster you can include all cards in your deck beside the ones that are forbidden.
Wait, I have a question.
If you win a round but haven't summond your key card does that count as you'r opponend win, or nothings happens?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Light0fTwilight

PostSubject: Re: DME(Duel Monster's Expert) Tournament!   DME(Duel Monster's Expert) Tournament! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:13 pm

Light0fTwilight wrote:
Wait, I have a question.
If you win a round but haven't summond your key card does that count as you'r opponend win, or nothings happens?

Well, if neither of you guys summon the key card in the first round it'll be okay. But don't let it happen in the next round because it'll be a draw. It's like this Light, either you play offense or defense. Offense as in trying to get your key card out as quick as you can and defense as in trying to stop your opponent from getting theirs out. Razz

I'll be playing neutral in this! Good luck! Razz
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: DME(Duel Monster's Expert) Tournament!   DME(Duel Monster's Expert) Tournament! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:17 pm

Light0fTwilight wrote:
KWC wrote:
Wait, I have a question.

Light, the key is to summon your key cards. Here's a complicated way I've imagine on what you are thinking.

1st Round you win without your key card.
2nd Round you make sure your opponent doesn't summon theirs but lose in the process.
3rd Round you are trying to summon your key card to win.

Now here is the complicate part. If your opponent loses against you the first round and they summons their ace monster, it counts as a complete for them. The next requirement is for them to win the duel, that's why we only said at least once during a match because some cards have the worst effects and summon it can make you cost the game.

If you win the match without summoning your key card you lost. There can't be no draw because the intention is that you'll try to win without your key card to make it a draw, so therefor you'll have to play slow and smart to win.

For Time Limit duels, you got over 30 minutes. If you take that long and the first round you summon your key card but you didn't finish the match then it's a draw because the intention of it is that you want to pissed off your opponent so you'll have to start the match over again and re-summon your ace monster. So any result of a time Limit wins with your ace card is consider as a draw

Plus, we've banned all cards that makes the game a tie as possible like Self-Destruction Buttons so all that you have to do is win by playing your ace card at least once during the duel.

Last edited by KWC on Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkestDion
DarkestDion

Female Number of posts : 702
5Ds WC 2011 FC : N/A
Tournament Awards : DME(Duel Monster's Expert) Tournament! - Page 2 King11
Date Joined : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: DME(Duel Monster's Expert) Tournament!   DME(Duel Monster's Expert) Tournament! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:49 pm

What happens if you negate the summon of a key monster? Does it count or you have to summon it again?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkestDion

PostSubject: Re: DME(Duel Monster's Expert) Tournament!   DME(Duel Monster's Expert) Tournament! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:13 pm

DarkestDion wrote:
What happens if you negate the summon of a key monster? Does it count or you have to summon it again?

Argh! I was thinking about that from the start but didn't actually thought you guys would bring it up.... Mad But I guess so...negation is negation.
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: DME(Duel Monster's Expert) Tournament!   DME(Duel Monster's Expert) Tournament! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:40 pm

DarkestDion wrote:
Sure as the TCG rule stated Solemn Jugment can negate stuffs, and basically you never summoned them, we shouldn't allow these cards from that case because the goal is to face those key cards not preventing them from being summon. Like you can negate a Hamon wich you spend 3 spells to summon or a Gladiator Beast Heraklinos after an opponent spends 3 useful Gladiator to summon them. Same goes for the others.

I'll go update the ban list, because most of these cards are supposed to be summons and lots of other cards stops them from their track.

Updated: 2/07/09 4:49PM EST

RESTRICTED CARDS: 5 Exodia pieces. Marshmallon, Dark Paladin, Level Limit - Area B, Reversal Quiz, Self-Destruction Button, Lava Golem, Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8, Prohibition, and all RFG cards; All Negate Summoning cards (such as Solemn Jugdment, Black Horn of Heaven, Thunder King, etc). Manticore of Darkness, Demise, King of Armageddon, Evil Hero Dark Gaia. Red Gadget, Jinzo, Light and Darkness Dragon, Mobius the Frost Monarch, Green Gadget, Yellow Gadget, Just Desserts, Secret Barrel.

KEY COLORS: Banned Cards, Limited Cards, Semi-Limited Cards.
KEY WORDS: RFG = Remove From Game.
Back to top Go down
xyzrayzyx
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
xyzrayzyx

Male Number of posts : 32
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1118-8502-4531

PostSubject: Re: DME(Duel Monster's Expert) Tournament!   DME(Duel Monster's Expert) Tournament! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:32 pm

Name: xyzrayzyx
In Game Name: Raymond
Friend Code: 0860-6420-3991
Opponent: any
Key Card: Winged Kuriboh Lv 10
Back to top Go down
ultimate0
ultimate0

Male Number of posts : 614
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0862 - 2339 - 3995

PostSubject: Re: DME(Duel Monster's Expert) Tournament!   DME(Duel Monster's Expert) Tournament! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:43 am

Name: ultimate0
In Game Name: ChristianL
Friend Code: 4683-1537-4451
Opponent: any
Key Card: Obelisk the Tormentor

Hope to get 30 post soon before the match....hahahaha..... Laughing
Back to top Go down
dasean010
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
dasean010

Male Number of posts : 139
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1977-6680-8364
Special Awards : DME(Duel Monster's Expert) Tournament! - Page 2 Dasean
Date Joined : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: DME(Duel Monster's Expert) Tournament!   DME(Duel Monster's Expert) Tournament! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:59 pm

1 spot left count me in!!!

in game name-dstyle
fc: 0302-4088-8632
request-anyone
key card: rainbow dragon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DME(Duel Monster's Expert) Tournament!   DME(Duel Monster's Expert) Tournament! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DME(Duel Monster's Expert) Tournament!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2