The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Story Time With (Enter Member Name)

Go down 
+3
Ak
Sizzle Fish
RenRei00
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Ace

Male Number of posts : 218
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1034-6951-9231
Special Awards : Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 5 1010
Date Joined : 2011-07-19

Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:03 pm

RenRei00 wrote:
Ace wrote:

i don't like math but i'm really good at it(especially mental math)
i always get A's & A+'s in almost every subject

what is mental math? I never heard of it ever.
think of it like this most people have to write a problem down to figure it out. i just figure it out in my head and it's 99.6% right
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

Male Number of posts : 1017
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Retired
Special Awards : Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 5 Png10
Date Joined : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:31 pm

Ace wrote:
RenRei00 wrote:
Ace wrote:

i don't like math but i'm really good at it(especially mental math)
i always get A's & A+'s in almost every subject

what is mental math? I never heard of it ever.
think of it like this most people have to write a problem down to figure it out. i just figure it out in my head and it's 99.6% right

Oh, I see what you mean.
Back to top Go down
https://www.dailymotion.com/RenRei00#video=xn80vb
Ak
Ak

Female Number of posts : 697
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4513-4036-0682
Date Joined : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)    Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:02 am

Wow a friend of mine bought me a booster pack

https://2img.net/h/i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k527/lionheart214/Image06302012193731.jpg

The picture was a bit huge. Also my camera on my phone is horrible ^^'
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:44 am

Ak wrote:

https://2img.net/h/i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k527/lionheart214/Image06302012193731.jpg

OMG that pack is huge! It's like the pack is made in a tin O_O.

I ordered " Neon Genesis Evangelion TV Series " from Amazon it's suppose to be a 3 DVD set but when I received it in the mail today, I got a different item. The item that was sent to me is called " GENSOMADEN SAIYUKI " hmm I wonder what is going on here with sending me the incorrect DVD(s).
Back to top Go down
xXPlantsXx
Duelist
Duelist
xXPlantsXx

Male Number of posts : 26
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0777-0551-5955
Date Joined : 2012-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:44 am

A couple of days after I had moved into my own place,I had decided to go to the locals nearby
One thing to note,I dont know what this is called if its a disorder or something,but I cant help but to constantly make things all neat and clean,but anyways,back to the story,I went in,guy said hello and was about to ask what game I played when I went and started fixing the stack of cards "they were uneven"
He asked what I was doing,I didnt exactly know xD,So we talked,I would constantly clean stuffs,and eventually,for whatever reason,he asked if I wanted to "duel" him,or whatever you people call it today
I won 2-0,And then,he said these exact words "Hey,You wanna work for me?"

I win,I got a job for winning a game of yugioh
Back to top Go down
xXPlantsXx
Duelist
Duelist
xXPlantsXx

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:10 am

RenRei00 wrote:
Ak wrote:

OMG that pack is huge! It's like the pack is made in a tin O_O.

I ordered " Neon Genesis Evangelion TV Series " from Amazon it's suppose to be a 3 DVD set but when I received it in the mail today, I got a different item. The item that was sent to me is called " GENSOMADEN SAIYUKI " hmm I wonder what is going on here with sending me the incorrect DVD(s).
The Spanish Inquisition
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:25 am

This one time back in my years of 8th grade as an 8th grader. It was math class, in the morning the teacher wanted us to answer math questions in the book using our heads and no paper/pencil e.t.c at all. The first person who raised his/her had every time was me. I gave out the correct answer every single time. Everyone else could not figure it out. So my fellow classmates or my peers asked me what the answer is LOOL. Also this day in that classroom I raised my right hand to answer the question but the teacher said

Teacher: Anyone else besides Rei?

Everyone else was like " .......... ( cricket sound ) " They were all blank they couldn't figure out the problem on their own. Oh btw all the questions was just single digit math questions that involved adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, squaring numbers, and finding the square root.

In these problems it was like 13-20 steps to find the answer. ROFLMAO, they couldn't figure it out. It was only me answering the problems in my head doing the work.

Last edited by RenRei00 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ak
Ak

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:58 am

Inside the Tin was this:

A Beginners Guide

14 Cards:

Elemental HERO The Shining (Secret Rare) x1

NUMBER 34: Terror-Byte (Secret Rare Variant Art) x1

4 Secret Rare Cards
Rosaria, The Stately Fallen Angel
Photon Sanctuary
Masked HERO Acid
Gravity Warrior

8 Super Rare Cards
Fiend's Mirror
Meteor Dragon
Armored Bee
Scarred Warrior
Photon Current
Meteor B. Dragon
Great Poseidon Beetle
Blaze Felix, The Burning Bombardment Bird

Back to top Go down
xXPlantsXx
Duelist
Duelist
xXPlantsXx

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:38 pm

Yes,Now get 2 more phenix and make blaze phenix otk xD
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:30 pm

Today was the first day when my dad picked up Chinese food, was the first time both fortune cookie's had the same prediction/fortune in the cookie.

Last edited by RenRei00 on Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ak
Ak

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:18 am

xXPlantsXx wrote:
Yes,Now get 2 more phenix and make blaze phenix otk xD

Lol I just have to find 2 more that might take a while xD

RenRei00 wrote:
Today was the first day when my dad picked up Chinese fcod, was the first time both fortune cookie's had the same prediction/fortune in the cookie.

Wow thats too funny
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:28 pm

So after I contacted the Amazon seller, during the next business day/ working day I got a response saying that I would get a refund on the item and get to keep the GENSOMADEN SAIYUKI DVD TV Series. So after I received the e-mail, I checked my Amazon account and attempt to order what I wanted to get. Let's see IF I get the Neon Genesis Evangelion 3x DVD TV Series box set this time correctly. Woot I get a free Anime DVD TV Series in the mail FTW!
Back to top Go down
Ak
Ak

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)    Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:34 am

I just went to the OC Fair on Friday with my family and we had a fun time^^Today we went to c Ted and it was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:38 am

The second time I attempted to order a 3x DVD disc of Neon Genesis Evangelion I ended up getting a different anime called " INITIAL D TV SERIES " which is a 6x DVD disc Anime. I did get a refund and kept the Initial D TV Series. In the end I gave up on trying to order this 3x DVD TV Series of Neon Genesis Evangelion. I do in fact have 2 different versions of Neon Genesis Evangelion in my room. I don't think you would want to know why I was trying to get a 3rd set of the 26-TV Series Anime. Lol...
Back to top Go down
Ak
Ak

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)    Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:12 am

Tomorrow I have a Typing Test and I'm terrified to be honest....^^; I hope I pass so wish me luck everyone^^

I have to get at least 45 wpm (words per minute) Last time I got 35 wpm I was off by 10.

Also Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance comes out tomorrow!!!!!!! So I'm gonna go pick up my copy after my test WOOT!!!
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:00 am

Apparently on FB I keep getting a lot of people who want to friend me on FaceBook who are Hispanic but most of the time don't know English or the fact I don't know Spanish =( . How does this happen to me???

Good luck on your typing test Ak. I took a typing class in my Junior High School. I think you can do it =)
Back to top Go down
Ak
Ak

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)    Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:36 pm

RenRei00 wrote:
Apparently on FB I keep getting a lot of people who want to friend me on FaceBook who are Hispanic but most of the time don't know English or the fact I don't know Spanish =( . How does this happen to me???

Good luck on your typing test Ak. I took a typing class in my Junior High School. I think you can do it =)

I know that happens to me alot lol
Also I didnt pass the typing test bummer...but I got 6 months to practice and try again=)
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:01 pm

I remember back in my Freshman year of High School till my Senior year during registration, we all had to wait in a very long line just to get registered for the year term. Boy was that long especially all of us students had to wait in this long time for 4 years. Luckily it was divided up into 4 sections 1 for all seniors only, 1 for all juniors only, 1 for all sophomores only and 1 for all Freshman's only.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Ace

Male Number of posts : 218
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1034-6951-9231
Date Joined : 2011-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:17 pm

RenRei00 wrote:
I remember back in my Freshman year of High School till my Senior year during registration, we all had to wait in a very long line just to get registered for the year term. Boy was that long especially all of us students had to wait in this long time for 4 years. Luckily it was divided up into 4 sections 1 for all seniors only, 1 for all juniors only, 1 for all sophomores only and 1 for all Freshman's only.
estimating how long it took : 15-45 mins
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:46 pm

Ace wrote:

estimating how long it took : 15-45 mins

Sounds about right.
Back to top Go down
Ak
Ak

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 3:10 am

Hello to all^^

Wow i was gone too long...lol. tomorrow we r going to the dentist so i can get my wisdom tooth taken out....oh how i waited for this day to come they r starting to bug me. Peace out^^
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:59 pm

Okay so like back in my 1st-3rd year in high school my friend who I will name anonymous made me meet these 5 Arabians we apparently didnt get along. One day my friend splashed his orange juice on him and he went to the Principal Office to report it (also he was a Senior at that time) so my friend who splashed orange juice on him got reported to the principal office and she asked him if he did it of course he did admitted it and of course the principal and his some-what friend were quiet for a few seconds-minutes he did say hey were betting he would say so so after that he got out of the office and told me what happened. So let me get this straight, a senior had to ask an adult for help in high school. LAME. That Arabian should have taken it like a man. High School senior FAIL! Lool I can't believe he went to the principal XD
Back to top Go down
storm100
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
storm100

Male Number of posts : 858
5Ds WC 2011 FC : wc 2012 4642 2242 1045
Date Joined : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:04 am

i was 8 years old at the time
i was at grandma house everything was going well
i decided to take a seat and then i felt something on my head it was a massive spider i screamed for my life then the spider decided to bite me on my head ever since then i have had a big fear of spiders and now i can not move when i see one.
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:54 pm

I do think I told some members here this story so here is probably a familiar story so here goes:

Okay so like I was a Freshman at High School. It was ceramics class in 6th period, one day on a Wednesday this dude started sniffing me and told me I smelled good. Is that normal for guys to smell other guys and telling them that he smells good?

Hope it never happens again. By the way is that normal?
Back to top Go down
Ak
Ak

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)    Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:15 am

Hi guys long time no see been busy looking for a job and as it turns out I might get an interview Very Happy

On another note Pokemon Black/White 2 are coming out on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story Time With (Enter Member Name)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next