The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Story Time With (Enter Member Name)

Go down 
+3
Ak
Sizzle Fish
RenRei00
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Ak
Ak

Female Number of posts : 697
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4513-4036-0682
Special Awards : Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 7 1010
Date Joined : 2011-05-02

Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 7:39 pm

RenRei00 wrote:
Ak wrote:
Never go shopping on the day before X-Mas -_-

Yup I have to agree or the day before X-Mas Eve.

LOL so true and today my dad wanted to go pay off his phone...he forgot to pay it last night. Smart dad smart
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

Male Number of posts : 1017
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Retired
Special Awards : Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 7 Png10
Date Joined : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 10:04 pm

The Drama CD that I got today on X-Mas was considered USED by the Amazon seller but when I looked at it after removing the wrapping covering it, the disc looked brand new no finger prints, no scratches no nothin it looked brand new although it was classified as "USED". Can't tell if someone switched a USED CD w/ a NEW CD before shipping.
Back to top Go down
https://www.dailymotion.com/RenRei00#video=xn80vb
Ak
Ak

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:58 am

Hi all! How is everyone doing? Im going back to college soon yay and hopefully this year I can find a good job. Until next time! Peace^-^
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:50 pm

It was Senior Sit Out Day, so during school hours the people I was with told a story bout a guy who died from drinking 6 MONSTER Energy drinks, apparently his heart exploded from those Monster Energy drinks.
Back to top Go down
Ak
Ak

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:30 pm

RenRei00 wrote:
It was Senior Sit Out Day, so during school hours the people I was with told a story bout a guy who died from drinking 6 MONSTER Energy drinks, apparently his heart exploded from those Monster Energy drinks.

Yikes reminds me of that one time I shared a Red Bull with my sis and a friend back in 8th grade. We were jumping all over the place.
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:33 am

So it was night time I was in my afternoon-evening night class in my English 100 college class. This guy didn't know how to play Chess and neither did this girl who were sitting right next to me in class. He wanted to learn how to play Chess so I explained the game the rules and apparently he challenged me to a duel in Chess. So though he was playing at his level, while I was mainly toying with him and was knocking out his pieces 1 by 1 until I eventually knocked out his Queen piece. I don't understand why challenge me to a game of Chess from a complete beginner/ novice facing off against a knowledgeable person. Eventually I defeated him on his own Windows 7 laptop. Lawl...
Back to top Go down
Ace
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Ace

Male Number of posts : 218
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1034-6951-9231
Date Joined : 2011-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:45 pm

RenRei00 wrote:
So it was night time I was in my afternoon-evening night class in my English 100 college class. This guy didn't know how to play Chess and neither did this girl who were sitting right next to me in class. He wanted to learn how to play Chess so I explained the game the rules and apparently he challenged me to a duel in Chess. So though he was playing at his level, while I was mainly toying with him and was knocking out his pieces 1 by 1 until I eventually knocked out his Queen piece. I don't understand why challenge me to a game of Chess from a complete beginner/ novice facing off against a knowledgeable person. Eventually I defeated him on his own Windows 7 laptop. Lawl...
XD lol
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:18 pm

Okay so a long time ago I used to know these people on MSN Messenger named Matt and oh my god he did not know the rulings for normal spell cards. He kept thinking that you cannot activate normal spell cards on the turn you set them but jeeze he could have read the rule book... Their was some guy by the name of RT. I do not know what RT stands for exactly but whatever. I don't remember what year this was though.
Back to top Go down
Ak
Ak

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 5:34 pm

Hey guys long time no see! ^^ finally able to come back after being gone for a while. Life is a pain but hey I'm alive. Went on a cruise a couple weeks back(first time going on a cruise)to the Caribbean(dont think I spelled it right lol) Went to 4 port of calls instead of three: Cozumel, Roatan, Belize, and Grand Cayman(Cayman Islands) At one
point we were sailing past Cuba lol and man it was a blast! The ship we were on was Carnival Liberty and we had to fly to Miami Florida to get to the ship. My favorite stop was Belize, its an island plus its a country too even though it was near Mexico. Why is Belize my favorite stop? Answer: Cave-tubing! A guide drove us plus many other groups to the park which was an hour drive from the port. Then we had to take a 35 minute hike up a mountain to get to the cave. We pretty much entered Hell or as the Mayans called it: Shibalba(Underworld), It was so worth it, saw some beautiful formations too bad we didnt have a water-proof camera. Rock Formations: a man holding a women, manatee, jellyfish, and my favorite the 'M' from McDonald's(the country of Belize does not have McDonald's) I think the Mayans were foretelling something lol.
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:24 pm

Ak wrote:
Hey guys long time no see! ^^ finally able to come back after being gone for a while. Life is a pain but hey I'm alive. Went on a cruise a couple weeks back(first time going on a cruise)to the Caribbean(dont think I spelled it right lol) Went to 4 port of calls instead of three: Cozumel, Roatan, Belize, and Grand Cayman(Cayman Islands) At one
point we were sailing past Cuba lol and man it was a blast! The ship we were on was Carnival Liberty and we had to fly to Miami Florida to get to the ship. My favorite stop was Belize, its an island plus its a country too even though it was near Mexico. Why is Belize my favorite stop? Answer: Cave-tubing! A guide drove us plus many other groups to the park which was an hour drive from the port. Then we had to take a 35 minute hike up a mountain to get to the cave. We pretty much entered Hell or as the Mayans called it: Shibalba(Underworld), It was so worth it, saw some beautiful formations too bad we didnt have a water-proof camera. Rock Formations: a man holding a women, manatee, jellyfish, and my favorite the 'M' from McDonald's(the country of Belize does not have McDonald's) I think the Mayans were foretelling something lol.

Sounds like fun Ak =D.

In my Intro to Psychology class, for the first exam every single student (including myself) all did bad on that test. No student received a C or higher it was either D or F's on that first exam... lool...
Back to top Go down
Ak
Ak

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:33 am

RenRei00 wrote:
In my Intro to Psychology class, for the first exam every single student (including myself) all did bad on that test. No student received a C or higher it was either D or F's on that first exam... lool...

Lol XD thats got to suck. Got a ton of birthday wishes today and our wireless router is being a pain lol

EDT: Hello to all! how is everyone?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story Time With (Enter Member Name)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7