The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

How to Train a Dog who's fully grown (dayvividnerdvillage)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : How to Train a Dog who's fully grown (dayvividnerdvillage) Pictur10
Special Awards : How to Train a Dog who's fully grown (dayvividnerdvillage) Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

How to Train a Dog who's fully grown (dayvividnerdvillage) Empty
PostSubject: How to Train a Dog who's fully grown (dayvividnerdvillage)   How to Train a Dog who's fully grown (dayvividnerdvillage) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:26 pm

An article have been constructed about Training Dogs, etc.. http://dayvividnerdvillage.webs.com/apps/blog/show/308270-my-pet-life-s-experience-
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
storm100
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
storm100

Male Number of posts : 858
5Ds WC 2011 FC : wc 2012 4642 2242 1045
Special Awards : How to Train a Dog who's fully grown (dayvividnerdvillage) Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: How to Train a Dog who's fully grown (dayvividnerdvillage)   How to Train a Dog who's fully grown (dayvividnerdvillage) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:58 pm

i wish dogs could talk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to Train a Dog who's fully grown (dayvividnerdvillage)   How to Train a Dog who's fully grown (dayvividnerdvillage) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:04 pm

Just like sedicius one of my friends has a Golden Retriever. It likes to be petted.
Back to top Go down
storm100
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
storm100

Male Number of posts : 858
5Ds WC 2011 FC : wc 2012 4642 2242 1045
Date Joined : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: How to Train a Dog who's fully grown (dayvividnerdvillage)   How to Train a Dog who's fully grown (dayvividnerdvillage) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:33 am

i have a us coker spinel dog
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Train a Dog who's fully grown (dayvividnerdvillage)   How to Train a Dog who's fully grown (dayvividnerdvillage) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Train a Dog who's fully grown (dayvividnerdvillage)
Page 1 of 1