The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Fully Evolved Fire Starter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

Male Number of posts : 1017
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Retired
Special Awards : Fully Evolved Fire Starter Png10
Date Joined : 2008-12-17

Fully Evolved Fire Starter Empty
PostSubject: Fully Evolved Fire Starter   Fully Evolved Fire Starter Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:01 am

During the 3rd gen Pokemon games (Ruby,Sapphire,Emerald) till the current Pokemon 5th gen games (Black,White, Black 2, White 2) the fire starter (Torchic, Chimchar, Tepig) become fully evolved Fire/Fighting type Pokemon. Unlike other Pokemon games the first gen starter Charmander becomes Charizard who is the only Fire/Flying type Pokemon that isn't a legendary Pokemon the other who Fire/Flying Pokemon are Moltres and Ho-Oh. Or we no longer get a pure fire type Pokemon as a starter since Cyndaquil -> Typhlosion. I do wonder why we never have any other Fire/Dark types the only two Fire/Dark type Pokemon I can think off is Houndour/Houndoom. I don't know what you think about Fire/Fighting type Pokemon as a fully evolved starter Pokemon but I do find it annoying that Nintendo hasn't come up with a different sub-type to Fire for pure Fire types as a starter when it's fully evolved. With a Fire/Fighting fully evolved Pokemon comes with its pros and cons. However with Fire/Fighting as 3 starters in a row, they all come with the exact same 4 weakness (Water/Flying/Ground/Psychic). I don't see anything really wrong with a Fire/Fighting type Pokemon but I think we should have a different fully evolved Fire Pokemon starter once in a while. I'll be okay with Fire/Fighting it they were wild Pokemon but not starter Pokemon. Do we seriously need more Fire/Fighting starter Pokemon? I'm very aware I don't have the rights to be this negative and complaining against Fire/Fighting starter Pokemon -_-, don't need to mention it.

Fully Evolved Fire Starter Untitl24

vs

Fully Evolved Fire Starter Untit124
Fully Evolved Fire Starter Untit128

yup those are our only 3 Fire/Flying type Pokemans in the entire game up to the 5th Gen.

Last edited by RenRei00 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.dailymotion.com/RenRei00#video=xn80vb
Ak
Ak

Female Number of posts : 697
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4513-4036-0682
Special Awards : Fully Evolved Fire Starter 1010
Date Joined : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: RE:Fully Evolved Fire Starter    Fully Evolved Fire Starter Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:38 pm

Yeah Nintendo is running out of ideas. Lol
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Fully Evolved Fire Starter   Fully Evolved Fire Starter Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:19 pm

Ak wrote:

Definitely sooner or later the Pokemon games will be filled up with a large amount of Fire/Fighting type Pokemans.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Male Number of posts : 2235
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Fully Evolved Fire Starter   Fully Evolved Fire Starter Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:39 pm

Gamefreak is running out of ideas.

They got ice cream pokemon now. Razz
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Fully Evolved Fire Starter   Fully Evolved Fire Starter Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:08 am

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Gamefreak is running out of ideas.

They got ice cream pokemon now. Razz

I wish the ice cream pokemon were real, when its summer i get to hold it keep my cool when its hot.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Ace

Male Number of posts : 218
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1034-6951-9231
Special Awards : Fully Evolved Fire Starter 1010
Date Joined : 2011-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Fully Evolved Fire Starter   Fully Evolved Fire Starter Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:43 pm

Ak wrote:
honestly i think they should have made victini a starter instead of a legendary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fully Evolved Fire Starter   Fully Evolved Fire Starter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fully Evolved Fire Starter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: Gaming :: Pokemon Games-
Jump to: