The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Weird Combo but effective. (cards from the anime and maybe WC 09)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Futte
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Futte

Male Number of posts : 685
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3180 2234 1395
Date Joined : 2008-10-28

Weird Combo but effective. (cards from the anime and maybe WC 09) Empty
PostSubject: Weird Combo but effective. (cards from the anime and maybe WC 09)   Weird Combo but effective. (cards from the anime and maybe WC 09) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:54 am

Fortune Vision
Vanitys Ruler http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Vanity%27s_Ruler

I dont know if fortune visions effect special summons, but if it does then no summons for your opponent.And if you can get Horus. Jinzo, and instead of jinzo maybe a royal decree, you are sure to win.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Futtetheturtle

PostSubject: Re: Weird Combo but effective. (cards from the anime and maybe WC 09)   Weird Combo but effective. (cards from the anime and maybe WC 09) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:06 pm

I wouldn't use it. Seems a bit cheap!
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : Weird Combo but effective. (cards from the anime and maybe WC 09) Pictur10
Special Awards : Weird Combo but effective. (cards from the anime and maybe WC 09) Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Weird Combo but effective. (cards from the anime and maybe WC 09)   Weird Combo but effective. (cards from the anime and maybe WC 09) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:25 pm

That's actually not bad lol. But you can't stop Golem if you are planning to sacrificing your opponent. It also counts as a Tribute summon on the TCG so I could easily offer Vanity Ruler and special summon and Cyber Dragon or set a monster.

I believe Fortune Vision only works for monsters that are summon summoned in ATK Mode, otherwise this card will be unstoppable. It's too simple, there must be more to that field spell wareabout.
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
storm100
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
storm100

Male Number of posts : 858
5Ds WC 2011 FC : wc 2012 4642 2242 1045
Special Awards : Weird Combo but effective. (cards from the anime and maybe WC 09) Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Weird Combo but effective. (cards from the anime and maybe WC 09)   Weird Combo but effective. (cards from the anime and maybe WC 09) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:10 am

i have not seen theses cards in wc 08
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weird Combo but effective. (cards from the anime and maybe WC 09)   Weird Combo but effective. (cards from the anime and maybe WC 09) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:11 am

storm100 wrote:
i have not seen theses cards in wc 08

Vanity is in WC08!
Back to top Go down
storm100
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
storm100

Male Number of posts : 858
5Ds WC 2011 FC : wc 2012 4642 2242 1045
Date Joined : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Weird Combo but effective. (cards from the anime and maybe WC 09)   Weird Combo but effective. (cards from the anime and maybe WC 09) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:15 am

thanks greg for the help
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weird Combo but effective. (cards from the anime and maybe WC 09)   Weird Combo but effective. (cards from the anime and maybe WC 09) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:17 am

storm100 wrote:
thanks greg for the help

You're welcome!
Back to top Go down
Futte
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Futte

PostSubject: Re: Weird Combo but effective. (cards from the anime and maybe WC 09)   Weird Combo but effective. (cards from the anime and maybe WC 09) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:59 pm

I know its weird but if you can get it out and its working then i think it would be good...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weird Combo but effective. (cards from the anime and maybe WC 09)   Weird Combo but effective. (cards from the anime and maybe WC 09) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:35 pm

Futte wrote:
I know its weird but if you can get it out and its working then i think it would be good...

Says the legendary Futte.
Back to top Go down
Futte
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Futte

PostSubject: Re: Weird Combo but effective. (cards from the anime and maybe WC 09)   Weird Combo but effective. (cards from the anime and maybe WC 09) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:57 am

Greto Kaibou wrote:
Futte wrote:

Says the legendary Futte.

lol xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird Combo but effective. (cards from the anime and maybe WC 09)   Weird Combo but effective. (cards from the anime and maybe WC 09) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weird Combo but effective. (cards from the anime and maybe WC 09)
Page 1 of 1