The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us

Go down 
+14
Chris007
the_redefiner
freed
dayvividnerdvillage
blackarchfienddragon
kavasiki
Light0fTwilight
ZeroHero
BIONIC
webmaster
InfinitySlayer
Deng
Drakan
sirlester griffin III
18 posters
AuthorMessage
sirlester griffin III
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
sirlester griffin III

Male Number of posts : 41
5Ds WC 2011 FC : don't have one
Date Joined : 2009-08-03

we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us Empty
PostSubject: we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us   we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:19 am

my signature card is great maju garzett, but i didn't choose it. it chose me. i literally stumbled onto it and when i read its effect, i immediately knew i was destined to wield its power. kinda like the destiny plasma card/the light of destruction, only stronger and way cooler.

if any of you are feeling this, drop me a line. i'd love to hear from you.
Back to top Go down
Drakan
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Drakan

Male Number of posts : 367
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0174|0024|8838
Tournament Awards : we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us Png10
Date Joined : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us   we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:08 pm

I'm kinda confused on how a card chooses you :S right now im looking for power. hopefully a card chooses me thats lv 4 nad has 4000 atk points ^^
Back to top Go down
Deng
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Deng

Male Number of posts : 757
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2751-3229-9785
Special Awards : we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us 9breaker-1
Date Joined : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us   we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:49 pm

To tell you the truth, i choose my card LaDD. It was the first time I made a successful deck where I didnt ned anyone help. I felt it was unqiue and no one on this board uses it like I did.
Back to top Go down
Drakan
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Drakan

Male Number of posts : 367
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0174|0024|8838
Tournament Awards : we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us Png10
Date Joined : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us   we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:53 pm

LaDD?
Back to top Go down
InfinitySlayer
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
InfinitySlayer

Male Number of posts : 1036
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1806-3968-9281
Date Joined : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us   we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:01 pm

XD This is reminding me of some episode of Yu-Gi-Oh. BTW, LaDD = Light and Darkness Dragon.

Anyways... I chose Gorz because it saved me from a lot of OTK.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkInfinitySlayer
webmaster
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
webmaster

Male Number of posts : 1547
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0818-1241-0766 / 0302-7428-4649
Special Awards : we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us Png10
Date Joined : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us   we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:46 pm

lol. mine is Scab Scar Knight.
IDK but i just happened to see it in the card list and i was all like OMG awesome^_^
Back to top Go down
BIONIC
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
BIONIC

Male Number of posts : 821
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 5242-4111-1644
Date Joined : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us   we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:58 pm

mines volcanic doomfire dunno why but when played it for the first time hes effect was so cool made me win with an otk
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/bioniclewiz
ZeroHero
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
ZeroHero

Male Number of posts : 480
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2579-1318-6605

PostSubject: Re: we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us   we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:13 pm

Deng wrote:
To tell you the truth, i choose my card LaDD. It was the first time I made a successful deck where I didnt ned anyone help. I felt it was unqiue and no one on this board uses it like I did.

On the subject of first successes, mine was E-Heroes. As for "chosen card", I dunno. I use just about anything and everything.
Back to top Go down
Light0fTwilight
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Light0fTwilight

Male Number of posts : 1264
5Ds WC 2011 FC : None at the moment
Special Awards : we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us Twilightaward
Date Joined : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us   we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:12 am

It still the one any only Blue Eyes White Dragon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Light0fTwilight
kavasiki
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
kavasiki

Male Number of posts : 439
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3265 7350 2837
Date Joined : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us   we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:00 am

I think my first strong card (Dark Paladin) chose me in a way. I was going to buy some Yu-Gi-Oh! booster packs, then i didn't see any booster packs. I asked the counter and then they said they had one booster left and the only last one they have: Magicians Force. I bought it and within that booster was Dark Paladin... maybe destiny i dunno Suspect
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Kavasiki
sirlester griffin III
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
sirlester griffin III

Male Number of posts : 41
5Ds WC 2011 FC : don't have one

PostSubject: Re: we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us   we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:57 am

i'll break it down more for you: armed dragon lv. 1o. i was already trying to use armed dragon since he came in the dragon's roar deck, then i learned that the lv. 1o version was coming out in the chazz pack.

as soon as the chazz pack came out, i bought 1o packs for $2/pack, specifically looking for armed 10. the first pack i opened had armed 10 in it. i remembered saying are you serious? all out loud in the card shop. then, i opened the 2nd pack and pulled armed 7. i was like wow! my dueling master was with me and bore witness to that miraculous event.

this goes back to my phrase about the cards choosing us. my master actually told me then that the armed 10 offically chose me. how could i deny it. i was looking for armed 10 and pulled him out of the first pack. lol!

i already had 2 armed 7s. my master bought my first one for me. i bought the 2nd one out of a special 2-deck collection. it was a wal-mart exclusive 2-in-1 deck set, a combination of dragon's roar/zombie madness. it was both decks with 2 customized playing mats
and 2 promos: a secret rare armed 7 and rope of life. the chazz pack gave me 3 armed 7s.

unfortunately, i pulled a dark zane and smashed all the armed dragons by replacing them with other/better cards. i can easliy smash them now! i still got love for them now, but i willcrush them just as quickly if they step to me.

ARMED DRAGON, IT'S BEEN REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
blackarchfienddragon
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
blackarchfienddragon

Male Number of posts : 928
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1849-0393-2024
Date Joined : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us   we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:08 pm

The cards that helped me alot are definently heros, then for card probaly red eyes DMD
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us Pictur10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us   we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:02 am

seriously i started to pawn with a relinquish deck when pegasus starter deck first released. Then I switch numerous decks with Kaiba's theme, but I always use relinquish. It was the only way I dfeated a rich kid who had a nice ace finishing combo with Tyrant Dragon. He was surprised when I beat him and from that day I was no longer a weakling but one from the many that uses their brains.

Also sometimes in duels ever since I've watched the episodes of Atem dueling Marick and pulled out Kaiba's card to defeated Marik with his eye closed and set it on the field I've done that many times on my days in dueling with any cards. Usually it would be my last turn when that happen. Some people say that I marked my deck, others said that I cheated. Some believes that I'm psychic, some says I'm a Yugioh addict, and the names keeps on continue. Also have real chills when I met strong duelist either on wi-fi or in real life, and whatever I think about them after seeing their first 5 top graveyard cards is always true.

There, all of my decks I made have chosen me to make them from a time or a thought or an emotion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
freed
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
freed

Male Number of posts : 233
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3696_2142_9085
Date Joined : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us   we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:00 am

the card that choose me would probroly be injection fairy lily it was my first secret rare card that i was actually able to pull from a pack and now i pulled another one
Back to top Go down
blackarchfienddragon
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
blackarchfienddragon

Male Number of posts : 928
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1849-0393-2024
Date Joined : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us   we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:32 am

KWC wrote:
seriously i started to pawn with a relinquish deck when pegasus starter deck first released. Then I switch numerous decks with Kaiba's theme, but I always use relinquish. It was the only way I dfeated a rich kid who had a nice ace finishing combo with Tyrant Dragon. He was surprised when I beat him and from that day I was no longer a weakling but one from the many that uses their brains.

Also sometimes in duels ever since I've watched the episodes of Atem dueling Marick and pulled out Kaiba's card to defeated Marik with his eye closed and set it on the field I've done that many times on my days in dueling with any cards. Usually it would be my last turn when that happen. Some people say that I marked my deck, others said that I cheated. Some believes that I'm psychic, some says I'm a Yugioh addict, and the names keeps on continue. Also have real chills when I met strong duelist either on wi-fi or in real life, and whatever I think about them after seeing their first 5 top graveyard cards is always true.

There, all of my decks I made have chosen me to make them from a time or a thought or an emotion.

hmm well those ppl dont are just sore losers, but how you knew the card without lookin at it like what atem did wow, ur awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
the_redefiner
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
the_redefiner

Male Number of posts : 224
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3609-9408-3964
Date Joined : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us   we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:18 pm

KWC is a main character.
Main characters (in yugioh) pretty much always win.
Back to top Go down
Chris007
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Chris007

Male Number of posts : 146
5Ds WC 2011 FC : しみず: 2021 2124 1091
Date Joined : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us   we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:53 am

mine was Gemini Elf... maybe the card chooses me Very Happy well cause i made a deck with 60 cards ....just for fun making this deck... but then i put only 1 Gemini elf and i always be able to draw it in every duel ...haha well my horoscope is Gemini Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Apollo
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral

Male Number of posts : 89
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 073273493091
Date Joined : 2010-05-06

PostSubject: Re: we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us   we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:06 pm

Mine was originally

Blue eyes white dragon...

In every duel it's my finishing attack but right now I think it's judgement dragon..

Or both of them!!!
Back to top Go down
ninjaspartan45
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
ninjaspartan45

Male Number of posts : 75
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2192 5179 5237
Date Joined : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us   we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:14 pm

KWC is a main character.
Main characters (in yugioh) pretty much always win.

That is a keen observation. I guess that means I'll never lose.
Back to top Go down
Synchronization
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
Synchronization

Male Number of posts : 31
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Playing on a Emulator
Date Joined : 2010-07-01

PostSubject: Re: we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us   we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 7:27 am

I quit like for a few months..
So I got back (was anlittle while ago or something, don't clearly remember when the shining darkness came out.) then I bough 80 the shining darkness packs, and the First card I got in it was Infernity doom dragon. and after I got that one, I never lost a duel in like 3 months.

So I think he choosed me? =D

~Synchronization
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Skevengal

Male Number of posts : 841
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us   we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:31 pm

I wish I had a card that chose me...Or maybe I'll get one in time, true destiny...God I sound like the Korean Dramas my mom and grandma watches...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us   we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

we don't choose our cards, our cards chose us
Page 1 of 1