The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Story Time With (Enter Member Name)

Go down 
+3
Ak
Sizzle Fish
RenRei00
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

Male Number of posts : 1017
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Retired
Special Awards : Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 2 Png10
Date Joined : 2008-12-17

Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:38 pm

Ak wrote:
Of few days ago my computer started acting funny again. So Im stuck without a computer for a few days(im using my sisters laptop atm)

So my uncle is fixing my computer again. Sad

Is it that Windows 7 Basic which you told me about? Or some like Starter version of Windows 7?
Back to top Go down
https://www.dailymotion.com/RenRei00#video=xn80vb
Ak
Ak

Female Number of posts : 697
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4513-4036-0682
Special Awards : Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 2 1010
Date Joined : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:34 pm

RenRei00 wrote:
Ak wrote:
Of few days ago my computer started acting funny again. So Im stuck without a computer for a few days(im using my sisters laptop atm)

So my uncle is fixing my computer again. Sad

Is it that Windows 7 Basic which you told me about? Or some like Starter version of Windows 7?

Windows 7 Starter. Also gonna update it to Windows Home Premium.
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:00 pm

Back when I was a senior no not 60+ years old at High School I kinda knew this girl who was odd. She umm scratched her head till dandruff fell off her head and she...... *drum roll please* she ate her dandruff. Was she hungry or wut? o_O Who eats their own dandruff?
Back to top Go down
Ak
Ak

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 1:21 pm

eww...thats disgusting...wish i had my laptop good news is i can use my sisters computer^^
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 3:18 pm

Ak wrote:
eww...thats disgusting...wish i had my laptop good news is i can use my sisters computer^^

The interesting part is that she did that logically every day.
Back to top Go down
Ak
Ak

PostSubject: RE:Story Time with(Enter Name Here)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:43 pm

RenRei00 wrote:
Ak wrote:

Again eww...*shudders*

It amazes me that im on this site thru my N3DS. It usualy never lets me on the internet. 0_o
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Male Number of posts : 2235
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 12:40 pm

RenRei00 wrote:
Ak wrote:

Was she mental or something?
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:18 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
RenRei00 wrote:
Ak wrote:

Was she mental or something?

No idea habit I guess. She even liked scratched her head until hair started falling out.. What is even wrong with that person?
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:33 pm

Mabye she was a crack addict? Razz
Back to top Go down
Ak
Ak

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)    Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 4:31 am

Yay! I got my computer back today!!^^

and if you can tell im in a good mood.
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 5:17 am

During my senior year in High School, when we had out-door class activities one of my many classmates saw my keychain and they thought it was the gate to the city xD. They asked me Rei is that the key to the city? I said yeah, he said really? I responded with no its just a regular key chain from Las Vegas. .....Why on earth would I have the key to the city? You guys got to be kidding me.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:13 pm

Mabye you just look like a key to the city sorta guy, y'know?
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:24 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Mabye you just look like a key

A human being looking like a key? Wut
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:43 pm

Hahaha, no. A guy that looks like the type to have a key to the city.
Back to top Go down
Ak
Ak

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)    Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:53 am

Hey everyone^^ I started making fusions again and taking drawing requests (pokemon, animals/dinos . i cant draw people sorry) It can be line art or fully colored. Ask away^^(im not that good at drawing yugioh cards but ask anyway after all practice makes perfect^^)
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:22 am

Currently on FB (FaceBook) I do infact upload Manga's which I like/loved and I currently do that. I basically do is find the manga I enjoy reading, download it, extract the folder, and then upload it. I guess I use my FaceBook account as a manga store hosting site. LOOL At the end I just delete the folders and throw them in the bin to get rid of it, while the chapters/volumes still say on my account hehehehe. I mainly want to upload are Japanese RAW Mangas though. ^_^ I guess I'm just using FaceBook as a FREE Image hosting website and abusing it. haha I still continue to do this though of how interesting with what you can do with photos on FaceBook. Also it is exactly what you think I'm doing on FaceBook.

*note: these mangas are viewable to all my FaceBook friends.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:39 pm

RenRei00 wrote:
Currently on FB (FaceBook) I do infact upload Manga's which I like/loved and I currently do that. I basically do is find the manga I enjoy reading, download it, extract the folder, and then upload it. I guess I use my FaceBook account as a manga store hosting site. LOOL At the end I just delete the folders and throw them in the bin to get rid of it, while the chapters/volumes still say on my account hehehehe. I mainly want to upload are Japanese RAW Mangas though. ^_^ I guess I'm just using FaceBook as a FREE Image hosting website and abusing it. haha I still continue to do this though of how interesting with what you can do with photos on FaceBook. Also it is exactly what you think I'm doing on FaceBook.

*note: these mangas are viewable to all my FaceBook friends.
Yes....I see them all the time. They are quite interesting.

Half the time I don't know what's going on, 'cause of the RAWs being in Japanese and all.
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:16 am

Sizzle Fish wrote:

Half the time I don't know what's going on, 'cause of the RAWs being in Japanese and all.

Well I do mostly want the RAWs since its the original language and not a translated one. Although English translations would be more helpful to read but of course it isn't the original language. I mean you could just ask me what's the Manga and I'll be easily tell you ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ak
Ak

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)    Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:39 am

Good grief I saw a spider in the bathtub and i shrieked like a five year old.....not fun but then i found out it was dead. It still scared me TT_TT
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:47 am

Back when I was like 10 years old or something it was Friday night, I went to bed with my face-down on the pillow and in the morning their was a large amount of blood (definitely not my blood) on the pillow and I went to my parents room telling them what happened. And in my parents room I lied on the group with my face up facing the ceiling. Yup definitely not my blood on my pillow.
Back to top Go down
Ak
Ak

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)    Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 11:29 am

That is very creepy O_O
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:39 pm

Back in like grade school or something my class had to do those children's plays, my part was the narrator and everybody else wanted to take my part buy like giving me their candy or free stuff if they were to switch places with me. In the end I still ended up being the narrator. I was basicallly Abraham Lincoln wearing some paper top hat in black outfit holding paper, reading in front of many people, thankfully I didn't have to write the script yay.
Back to top Go down
Ak
Ak

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)    Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:46 pm

RenRei00 wrote:
Back in like grade school or something my class had to do those children's plays, my part was the narrator and everybody else wanted to take my part buy like giving me their candy or free stuff if they were to switch places with me. In the end I still ended up being the narrator. I was basicallly Abraham Lincoln wearing some paper top hat in black outfit holding paper, reading in front of many people, thankfully I didn't have to write the script yay.

I remember back in second grade we did a play based on a book. all i remember from that play is i was one of the waiters.
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:37 pm

Back in like grade school ( 5th grade ) we had to take some music class, we were learning how to play the flute but when it comes to all of us playing the flute weekly, I barebly learned anything from the flute. So when we had to play it in front of people, I just put my lips on the flute and pretended to be making nose, however I didn't let any air in the flute. FAIL! The flutes we were given were those plastic one which comes in a green case.
Back to top Go down
Ak
Ak

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)    Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:56 am

I cant believe I drew a pic of Red Eyes Wyvern. Its a line art and it looks awesome^^
id post it here but its huge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story Time With (Enter Member Name)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next