The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Story Time With (Enter Member Name)

Go down 
+3
Ak
Sizzle Fish
RenRei00
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

Male Number of posts : 1017
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Retired
Special Awards : Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 6 Png10
Date Joined : 2008-12-17

Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:21 am

Ak wrote:
Pokemon Black/White 2 are coming out on Sunday.

Yup they sure are which is also the same day Yuugiou ZeXal Ⅱ airs in Japan (using America date).
Back to top Go down
https://www.dailymotion.com/RenRei00#video=xn80vb
Ak
Ak

Female Number of posts : 697
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4513-4036-0682
Special Awards : Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 6 1010
Date Joined : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:12 pm

wow im almost caught up with the show. way behind on episodes lol
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:10 pm

The day this event happened October 7, 2012.

I was watching ZeXal ll (ep 74) during its live airing on my Windows 7. After ZeXal ll ended I was talking to my friend from Australia for a few more minutes. Then I went to the bathroom, brush my teeth, gone to bed. My dad woke up on his way to Swapmeet, he couldn't get the van started so he called in a technician to jump start it, so the van started. After he was arrived at Swapmeet, he parked the van and turned it off. Just to make sure it would start again he turned the van on again but it wouldn't start =( .
Back to top Go down
kavasiki
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
kavasiki

Male Number of posts : 439
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3265 7350 2837
Date Joined : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:08 pm

Two days ago (Saturday to Sunday) Spaceworld (where I work) was holding a conference and I was going to join. Saturday was all about dinner and partying, but as me being me, I was just sitting there on the party making sure my boss did not overdo his drinking which he did. He got kicked out for nearly kicking a guard. So I had to drag him up to the room, or so was the plan. He wanted to go to the room where the other (two) employees was. Waltzing through the door he sang random songs and just started to make too much noise for my taste. Not only that but he even got the others to sing along with him. Drunk people are interesting, but sometimes they can be a “little” bit annoying.

The next day there was a three hour conference before we went to the exhibition which was held later that day. I get to test out a lot of new games and gadgets; I even won a Tekken Tag Tournament 2 tournament. And I also got to try out Halo 4 which was basically the entire reason for me being there. At the end of the day it was time to give out prices. Now here is where Karma kicks in. Both of the other employees won. Out of 8 prices, and over 200 people, both of them won. And what did they win? Well, one of them won an Ipad 3 and the other won a Samsung Galaxy SIII. I want that money. T_T

Oh well, it was fun, and I got a lot of free stuff like sweaters and candy and much, much more. So that is it. Hope I will win something next year! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Kavasiki
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:05 pm

Okay so like this time evening, we heard a sound coming from the garage. My older sister thought It was a cat but I thought it was a rat. And I was right, it really was a rat.
Back to top Go down
Ak
Ak

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 1:14 am

Went to the dentist on Monday and had my second wisdom tooth taken out. Now enjoying some ice cream and playing White 2
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:32 am

Okay so like yesterday after I got out of Jack In The Box, I saw the local bus being pulled over by the police and then another police car came by. Really wonder what's going on here ^^. Don't ask me guys I just got out of my friendly Jack In Da Box!
Back to top Go down
Ak
Ak

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:26 pm

Wow really? Yesterday on the freeway on the way to my aunts a guy swerved off the freeway and crashed into a light pole. not was texting while driving XD
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:46 am

As a child my older sister told me that I was adopted and that mom and dad didnt love me.
So I am apparently am adopted that is amazing.
Back to top Go down
Ak
Ak

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:24 am

A couple days ago I got sick now all I got is sore throat that wont go away -__- other than that Im good. playing Ocarina of Time 3D and its awesome. Im also wondering is there gonna be a new yugioh game soon?
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:53 am

Ak wrote:
is there gonna be a new yugioh game soon?

I dont think their will be a new yuugiou game any time soon Ak. For 2012 Christmas I asked my older sister to order a Japanese Drama CD for me from Japan, estimate delivery stated Dec 10 - January 3, 2013. Luckily it came in the mail much faster =D. Also I did take a peak when she opened it and left the house. Looks like I know what I'm getting this year for X-MAS from my older sister =D.
Back to top Go down
storm100
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
storm100

Male Number of posts : 858
5Ds WC 2011 FC : wc 2012 4642 2242 1045
Date Joined : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:02 pm

i got everything i want from Christmas thanks to e bay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:04 pm

storm100 wrote:
i got everything i want from Christmas thanks to e bay Very Happy

tell us man, what are you gettin for X-Mas this year
Back to top Go down
Ak
Ak

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:33 am

Im excited I might get a Wii U for X Mas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:32 pm

Like last year on my 64-bit Windows 7 Home Premium, something happened for no reason that the system un-installed itself and I had to take it to Computer Tech for them to get it back to normal, apparently they just told me that I the computer just " un-installed " and that it had to be re-installed. So I gave them my info and they said it would be ready within 7 days since that day and that they would call me. 7 days later.... We didn't get a call so my dad called them and they said that it was ready. So when we got there we paid the money and I got my Windows 7 back as a Home Premium but now its a 32-bit horray for me!. When I got home apparently the OS wasn't registered with the License Key, so we had to bring it back for them to register it back. Luckily I got a 32-bit Windows 7 Home Premium =D. I guess im glad it happened to me now I can use my Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector on it and use some Wi-Fi.
Back to top Go down
storm100
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
storm100

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 5:07 am

RenRei00 wrote:
Like last year on my 64-bit Windows 7 Home Premium, something happened for no reason that the system un-installed itself and I had to take it to Computer Tech for them to get it back to normal, apparently they just told me that I the computer just " un-installed " and that it had to be re-installed. So I gave them my info and they said it would be ready within 7 days since that day and that they would call me. 7 days later.... We didn't get a call so my dad called them and they said that it was ready. So when we got there we paid the money and I got my Windows 7 back as a Home Premium but now its a 32-bit horray for me!. When I got home apparently the OS wasn't registered with the License Key, so we had to bring it back for them to register it back. Luckily I got a 32-bit Windows 7 Home Premium =D. I guess im glad it happened to me now I can use my Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector on it and use some Wi-Fi.

shops need to more careful when selling items
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 5:10 am

storm100 wrote:
RenRei00 wrote:

shops need to more careful when selling items

I actually didnt get your comment on that man =(
Back to top Go down
storm100
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
storm100

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:11 pm

i am talking about computer products
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 8:11 pm

When I was in that Honor's class, we had to do a total of 2 presentations. Our group did " STRESS " and another group consisting of 5-6 members also did their presentation on STRESS. At the end of the first presentation, both groups who did stress were asked to talk to the instructor and we were told that each group took on a different perspective of Stress. At the end of being talked to the instructor, both groups my group consisting of 3 members, and the other group consisting of 5-6 members were merged and jointed together. So during the 2nd presentation our group had the largest amount of students for 1 presentation. LOOL
Back to top Go down
Ak
Ak

PostSubject: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 1:35 pm

Yesterday my sister and I went over to a friends house and watched almost 3 seasons of Soul Eater. My friend said we are gonna watch Black Butler after we would finish watching Soul Eater. She couldn't believe that my sis hasn't seen either anime XD So next time we go over to my friends house we are gonna ave another anime marathon lol
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:15 pm

Like bout 2 years ago on the bus on my way to college this guy wanted to sit right next to me. I was like okay! But apparently the bus was logically empty it was just 3 people in the bus, me, him and the bus driver that's it. This image is the seat we were sitting in.

Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 6 526698_10151281479662376_918856412_n

Their was an ideal seat adjacent to it like right across from it. I wonder why he didnt take that seat, the seats are all logically identical.

Its an image from my FaceBook!
Back to top Go down
Ak
Ak

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:16 pm

Don't you hate it when your sitting in an empty bus with just a few people including the driver and a passenger asks to take your seat because he wanted to sit next to the window. I told him that there are more than one seats on the bus next to a window and that Iwasn't gonna move. I tell him that there are some empty seats across from where I was sitting but he refuses and the driver tells him to take a seat because there are other people waiting to get on/off the bus. Merry Christmas to all and Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year Smile
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 2:52 am

On December 23, 2012. My sister boyfriend wanted to give me somethin for X-MAS so I told my sister to tell him what I wanted then I had to get him a present. So today when I had to get it the line was pretty long. I don't understand why do tell me this late. I mean if you want to give me somethin and I give you somethin for an upcomin X-MAS should notify me earlier so I dont have to be in that crazy long line.
Back to top Go down
Ak
Ak

PostSubject: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 2:08 am

Never go shopping on the day before X-Mas -_-
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 5:03 am

Ak wrote:
Never go shopping on the day before X-Mas -_-

Yup I have to agree or the day before X-Mas Eve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Story Time With (Enter Member Name) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story Time With (Enter Member Name)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next