The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

What do you know about the Character Yuma

Go down 
+6
Jordan201
Skevengal
kijanna
Sizzle Fish
ultimate0
dayvividnerdvillage
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : What do you know about the Character Yuma Pictur10
Special Awards : What do you know about the Character Yuma Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

What do you know about the Character Yuma Empty
PostSubject: What do you know about the Character Yuma   What do you know about the Character Yuma Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:51 am

OKAY...this is the first time in Yu-Gi-Oh! I've seen the main protagonist loses duels left and right...and even the ones that are at stakes Suspect .... But got lucky all the times.

1 - Yuma wants to duel Shark in Episode 9 to get him back.

- - - Since Shark had lost on the big championship because of a set-up...he's been cruel to the world because that's how everyone are seizing every opportunity. Shark starts bullying other people to pass on his pain to others to toughen them up.

Yuma met Shark dueling a fat kid by him betting his deck, and he kept it. During the duel with Shark (he didn't have numbers yet....) however to defeat Shark Yuma just solved the puzzle and Astral appears giving him the power of HOPE. HE would have lost but his stupidity made him won...like LUCK.

So Shark has been angry because of the championship that was stolen from him, now even angrier because of that defeat. Imagined on EP 9, he went all out on Yuma. Yuma promised not to use Numbers, but eventually because he wanted to win more than to teach Shark a lesson he ends up losing.

2 - On the New Villain in EP 13.

It starts raining. Yuma and that girl that always follows him started to run. He wanted to teach AAstral that Humans are scared of RAIN and that they should run on his silliness, however he end up risking his friend's life. He went back and pushed her safe however he fell....mysteriously that new kid appeared and frozed time. Because of that, Yuma didnt died by the garbage truck.

The both ended up dueling and the kid mop the floor with him again, but he had to leave because something happened to his brother.

Since the very beginning Yuma has been using the same deck. Same Strategy... Is the creator in of Zexal going to make Yuma duels all of his duels getting help and winning by luck?
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
ultimate0
ultimate0

Male Number of posts : 614
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0862 - 2339 - 3995
Date Joined : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: What do you know about the Character Yuma   What do you know about the Character Yuma Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:48 pm

every protagonist in yugioh series won by luck (they're always draw the card needed in every tight situation)....so i'm not surprised...lol
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Male Number of posts : 2235
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: What do you know about the Character Yuma   What do you know about the Character Yuma Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:53 pm

He will probaly get better as time goes on.

But right now, he is definently my least favorite Yugioh protagonist so far. >.<
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: What do you know about the Character Yuma   What do you know about the Character Yuma Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:08 pm

ultimate0 wrote:
every protagonist in yugioh series won by luck (they're always draw the card needed in every tight situation)....so i'm not surprised...lol
XD this guy is worst... He lost over and over again. And he's worst than Jaden hypes in dueling.

Yugi was shy...had the spirit of the Pharoah to duel for him and always lecture his opponents.

Jaden loves dueling. But at certain point he does other things but he's always on his top A game.

Yusei was a pro and remains a pro. Doesn't refuse challenges, determined to stop all evils like Yami used and and remains pro.

Yuma... I don't even know where to start. Lame at dueling. His life is lame. And he won all of his duels with help or by luck. Only once I gave him prop for beating that kitten girl without Astral's help and he did form a nice strategy in the end and figured out his opponent's weaknesses. But losing VS one of the main villains....that's the first time that has happened in Yu-Gi-Oh! History...just for that I don't feel like watching the show anymore Sad
Back to top Go down
ultimate0
ultimate0

Male Number of posts : 614
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0862 - 2339 - 3995
Date Joined : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: What do you know about the Character Yuma   What do you know about the Character Yuma Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:21 pm

dayvividnerdvillage wrote:
ultimate0 wrote:
XD this guy is worst... He lost over and over again. And he's worst than Jaden hypes in dueling.

Yugi was shy...had the spirit of the Pharoah to duel for him and always lecture his opponents.

Jaden loves dueling. But at certain point he does other things but he's always on his top A game.

Yusei was a pro and remains a pro. Doesn't refuse challenges, determined to stop all evils like Yami used and and remains pro.

Yuma... I don't even know where to start. Lame at dueling. His life is lame. And he won all of his duels with help or by luck. Only once I gave him prop for beating that kitten girl without Astral's help and he did form a nice strategy in the end and figured out his opponent's weaknesses. But losing VS one of the main villains....that's the first time that has happened in Yu-Gi-Oh! History...just for that I don't feel like watching the show anymore Sad

yugi have lost to kaiba once....but he lose on purpose..lol...jaden have lost to kaiser.....and yusei have lost once to jack.....maybe the creator is bored to make every protagonist mostly won the duel...so they make some difference to this yuma..lol
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: What do you know about the Character Yuma   What do you know about the Character Yuma Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:43 pm

ultimate0 wrote:

This series is just different I guess.

The protagonist is going to be an underdog for awhile i'm guesing.
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: What do you know about the Character Yuma   What do you know about the Character Yuma Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:02 pm

I just remember that Yugi got defeated by Raveal...one of the bad guys... Jaden.... I think by Hell Kaizer? Or I forgot. But Yusei got defeated the first encounter of the Dark signer Kalin...so it made sense for Yuma to almost get defeated then left....but still the fact that I'm not satisfied with Yuma's dueling skills made me hate the show.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: What do you know about the Character Yuma   What do you know about the Character Yuma Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:39 pm

I just remember that Yugi got defeated by Raveal...one of the bad guys... Jaden.... I think by Hell Kaizer? Or I forgot. But Yusei got defeated the first encounter of the Dark signer Kalin...so it made sense for Yuma to almost get defeated then left....but still the fact that I'm not satisfied with Yuma's dueling skills made me hate the show.

Yeah, Yugi had his puzzle, Jaden was always good, and Yusei was already good.

Yuma's still a kid and all, so he still has time to get better. (:
Back to top Go down
kijanna
Registered Duelist
Registered Duelist
kijanna

Male Number of posts : 5
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4040-7469-4258
Date Joined : 2011-07-15

PostSubject: Re: What do you know about the Character Yuma   What do you know about the Character Yuma Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:52 am

Well Yuma is different from the others but that's what i kinda like about him, he's not a natural pro duelists like the others, he starts off as a rookie in dueling in the beginning of the series but he gets better. Also in the episodes right now i like that in the next episode, episode 15 we will se some cards back from the original yugioh like Dark Magician and Blue-eyes White Dragon.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: What do you know about the Character Yuma   What do you know about the Character Yuma Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:54 am

kijanna wrote:
Well Yuma is different from the others but that's what i kinda like about him, he's not a natural pro duelists like the others, he starts off as a rookie in dueling in the beginning of the series but he gets better. Also in the episodes right now i like that in the next episode, episode 15 we will se some cards back from the original yugioh like Dark Magician and Blue-eyes White Dragon.

Yes, what kjinna said.

By the way kjinna, since your new and all, you should go do a introduction topic so that we can get to know ya. (:
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Skevengal

Male Number of posts : 841
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: What do you know about the Character Yuma   What do you know about the Character Yuma Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:52 pm

Well, Yugi was actually pretty skilled at dueling in the beginning, and he trusted in this deck, he only got a lot better with the "Pharoahs" help. Jaden loved to duel and that gave him spirit and determination. Yusei is pretty skilled to duel with what he has. Yuma...oh yuma...Well, as stated before being a rookie helps a different view from watchers so...I guess we wait.
Back to top Go down
Jordan201
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Jordan201

Male Number of posts : 131
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 5243-3117-5020
Special Awards : What do you know about the Character Yuma 1010
Date Joined : 2011-06-14

PostSubject: Re: What do you know about the Character Yuma   What do you know about the Character Yuma Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:02 am

OKAY...this is the first time in Yu-Gi-Oh! I've seen the main protagonist loses duels left and right...and even the ones that are at stakes Suspect .... But got lucky all the times.

1 - Yuma wants to duel Shark in Episode 9 to get him back.

- - - Since Shark had lost on the big championship because of a set-up...he's been cruel to the world because that's how everyone are seizing every opportunity. Shark starts bullying other people to pass on his pain to others to toughen them up.

Yuma met Shark dueling a fat kid by him betting his deck, and he kept it. During the duel with Shark (he didn't have numbers yet....) however to defeat Shark Yuma just solved the puzzle and Astral appears giving him the power of HOPE. HE would have lost but his stupidity made him won...like LUCK.

So Shark has been angry because of the championship that was stolen from him, now even angrier because of that defeat. Imagined on EP 9, he went all out on Yuma. Yuma promised not to use Numbers, but eventually because he wanted to win more than to teach Shark a lesson he ends up losing.

2 - On the New Villain in EP 13.

It starts raining. Yuma and that girl that always follows him started to run. He wanted to teach AAstral that Humans are scared of RAIN and that they should run on his silliness, however he end up risking his friend's life. He went back and pushed her safe however he fell....mysteriously that new kid appeared and frozed time. Because of that, Yuma didnt died by the garbage truck.

The both ended up dueling and the kid mop the floor with him again, but he had to leave because something happened to his brother.

Since the very beginning Yuma has been using the same deck. Same Strategy... Is the creator in of Zexal going to make Yuma duels all of his duels getting help and winning by luck?
All i know about Yuma is what u just said
lol
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: What do you know about the Character Yuma   What do you know about the Character Yuma Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:34 pm

I don't know much about Yuma at all, since I have only watched the first 5 eps of the show so far. tongue
Back to top Go down
Yami Kevin
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Yami Kevin

Male Number of posts : 641
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3739-1615-2365
Date Joined : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: What do you know about the Character Yuma   What do you know about the Character Yuma Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 4:41 pm

Didn't watch any episode yet..
I have yet to watch a GX episode and I like only saw 1/4 of 5D....
Yeah I'ma rewatch the whole yugioh series when I got nothing to do
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: What do you know about the Character Yuma   What do you know about the Character Yuma Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 5:00 pm

Yami Kevin wrote:

I haven't watched a full season of any of the yugioh series yet. Razz
Just bits and pieces of them.
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Skevengal

PostSubject: Re: What do you know about the Character Yuma   What do you know about the Character Yuma Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 5:19 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Yami Kevin wrote:

rofl XD, you should watch them. Or...at least the classics...ah...those were the times...
Back to top Go down
Dally
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Dally

Female Number of posts : 177
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1162 2220 3863
Date Joined : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: What do you know about the Character Yuma   What do you know about the Character Yuma Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:01 pm

Yuma's repetitive on a lot of things, isn't he?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Dummy10000
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: What do you know about the Character Yuma   What do you know about the Character Yuma Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:18 pm

Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Yami Kevin wrote:

rofl XD, you should watch them. Or...at least the classics...ah...those were the times...

The classics were the best, I probaly would watch them. (:
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Skevengal

PostSubject: Re: What do you know about the Character Yuma   What do you know about the Character Yuma Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:39 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Yami Kevin wrote:

Yeah, it's prob smartest. And Yuma is really repitive on a lot of things XD
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: What do you know about the Character Yuma   What do you know about the Character Yuma Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:16 pm

Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Yami Kevin wrote:

Like what things? tongue
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Skevengal

PostSubject: Re: What do you know about the Character Yuma   What do you know about the Character Yuma Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:12 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Yami Kevin wrote:

Like what things? tongue
The things repeated ^ above.
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: What do you know about the Character Yuma   What do you know about the Character Yuma Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:41 pm

Yuma got a new deck guyz...Let's see what it is this time lol....Funny how in episodes 16 and 15 the show you monsters from GX and R...does that mean the duel between Yuki Judai and the Pharaoh was a tie?
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: What do you know about the Character Yuma   What do you know about the Character Yuma Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:00 pm

Yuma got a new deck guyz...Let's see what it is this time lol....Funny how in episodes 16 and 15 the show you monsters from GX and R...does that mean the duel between Yuki Judai and the Pharaoh was a tie?

Why would it mean that?
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Skevengal

PostSubject: Re: What do you know about the Character Yuma   What do you know about the Character Yuma Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:02 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:

Why would it mean that?
Well, doesn't it end with Jaden/Judai saying I'll get better Yugi/Yugi-san. There was a pic I think that Rei posted...it might have been on the series connection conspiracy thread.
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

Male Number of posts : 1017
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Retired
Date Joined : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: What do you know about the Character Yuma   What do you know about the Character Yuma Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:41 pm

Skevengal wrote:

Well, doesn't it end with Jaden/Judai saying I'll get better Yugi/Yugi-san. There was a pic I think that Rei posted...it might have been on the series connection conspiracy thread.

I think your mistaking my thread for this one http://www.konamiwc-forums.com/t1318-last-episode-of-gx

10th post down from the first.
Back to top Go down
https://www.dailymotion.com/RenRei00#video=xn80vb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you know about the Character Yuma   What do you know about the Character Yuma Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you know about the Character Yuma
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next