The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

improvements that they should make for wc 2009

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiyosuke Kiryu (Nitro)
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Kiyosuke Kiryu (Nitro)

Male Number of posts : 62
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2063-1649-8568
Date Joined : 2008-09-25

improvements that they should make for wc 2009 Empty
PostSubject: improvements that they should make for wc 2009   improvements that they should make for wc 2009 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:57 pm

i think they should have more duelists then duel spirits like characters from yugioh (tristan, tea, duke, orichalos guys, kc grand championship) and more from yugioh gx (crowler, characters from season 1-4) and some from 5 ds (yusei, jack, aki)

its annoying to duel against spirits
Back to top Go down
Aster1
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Aster1

Male Number of posts : 63
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4554 7890 0031
Special Awards : improvements that they should make for wc 2009 Aster1
Date Joined : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: improvements that they should make for wc 2009   improvements that they should make for wc 2009 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:03 pm

My wish are sets from LOB - to Crimson Crisis (That is possible!)

Hm i believe that would be real.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ygogxanime.de.tl
Kiyosuke Kiryu (Nitro)
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Kiyosuke Kiryu (Nitro)

PostSubject: Re: improvements that they should make for wc 2009   improvements that they should make for wc 2009 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:21 pm

and there missing out on some cards
like jim cook's deck
his deck is awesome
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shikamaru

Male Number of posts : 423
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Pending
Tournament Awards : improvements that they should make for wc 2009 Untitled-3-2
Special Awards : improvements that they should make for wc 2009 Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: improvements that they should make for wc 2009   improvements that they should make for wc 2009 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:28 am

Speaking of 09, I heard it comes out in February. I'm not sure how true it is, but I did hear it from 2 different sources so it just might be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: improvements that they should make for wc 2009   improvements that they should make for wc 2009 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:23 pm

They should definitely have the Triangle Duel and the option to see who's online most of the time because I can never tell. And also allows us to trade cards and share recipes on WIFI.
Back to top Go down
Kiyosuke Kiryu (Nitro)
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Kiyosuke Kiryu (Nitro)

PostSubject: Re: improvements that they should make for wc 2009   improvements that they should make for wc 2009 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:22 am

yea, triangle duels and four way duels (like when yugi, joey, kaiba, and marik dueled)

and the tag duels in it are kinda lame. but the other kinda of tag duel is better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: improvements that they should make for wc 2009   improvements that they should make for wc 2009 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:28 am

Nitro wrote:
yea, triangle duels and four way duels (like when yugi, joey, kaiba, and marik dueled)

and the tag duels in it are kinda lame. but the other kinda of tag duel is better

The Four Way duel is a bit too much. Not to mention unnecessary. It's not part of the game.
Back to top Go down
Kiyosuke Kiryu (Nitro)
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Kiyosuke Kiryu (Nitro)

PostSubject: Re: improvements that they should make for wc 2009   improvements that they should make for wc 2009 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:35 am

i thought it was cool cuz no one knows what could happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: improvements that they should make for wc 2009   improvements that they should make for wc 2009 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:03 pm

Nitro wrote:
i thought it was cool cuz no one knows what could happen.

But it will never be part of any game. It's considered as nothing.
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: improvements that they should make for wc 2009   improvements that they should make for wc 2009 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:47 pm

I had an idea. Maybe they could make online wifi tournaments. Like the in-game tournaments, except on wifi.

It could be like this. One player hosts the tournament, and other players join. And they could add rules that the host can set, like which banlist can be used and how many players are allowed. And they could be random or friend tournaments. A random tournament would be one player hosts and anyone (who accepts the rules set by the host) can join. A friend tournament would be the same except only friends can join.

Just think of a WC08 CPU tournament, but on wifi, with real people. Of course they would have to find a way to block cheaters from these tournaments...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: improvements that they should make for wc 2009   improvements that they should make for wc 2009 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:58 pm

Syrus wrote:
I had an idea. Maybe they could make online wifi tournaments. Like the in-game tournaments, except on wifi.

It could be like this. One player hosts the tournament, and other players join. And they could add rules that the host can set, like which banlist can be used and how many players are allowed. And they could be random or friend tournaments. A random tournament would be one player hosts and anyone (who accepts the rules set by the host) can join. A friend tournament would be the same except only friends can join.

Just think of a WC08 CPU tournament, but on wifi, with real people. Of course they would have to find a way to block cheaters from these tournaments...

Great idea. But cheaters can never be blocked. There's always a code that is superior than the other.
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: improvements that they should make for wc 2009   improvements that they should make for wc 2009 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:01 pm

Greto Kaibou wrote:
Syrus wrote:

Great idea. But cheaters can never be blocked. There's always a code that is superior than the other.

Yeah I suppose so...still friend tournaments would be fine, since friends wouldn't really cheat...would they?

Oh yeah and anyone who d/cs is disqualified.
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : improvements that they should make for wc 2009 Pictur10
Special Awards : improvements that they should make for wc 2009 Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: improvements that they should make for wc 2009   improvements that they should make for wc 2009 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:18 pm

Syrus wrote:
Greto Kaibou wrote:
Syrus wrote:

Yeah I suppose so...still friend tournaments would be fine, since friends wouldn't really cheat...would they?

Oh yeah and anyone who d/cs is disqualified.

Woot!! I just save up some money to buy that game. Lol, I remember I had a calculator I never touch for 5 years and still is in the bag I left it. And I had a paper also, which I finally check yesterday, now that cash is put there and for the need of that WC 2009. So I'm like this close, I'll even buy the Japanese one if I have to.

And Oh yeah, just like I play WC 2008 twice in one month and beat it each in a week, you'll be expecting a walkthrough the next month after the game is release. That way duelist all over the world will know that I'm official and a real game freak! BTW was I off topic? pale
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
storm100
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
storm100

Male Number of posts : 858
5Ds WC 2011 FC : wc 2012 4642 2242 1045
Special Awards : improvements that they should make for wc 2009 Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: improvements that they should make for wc 2009   improvements that they should make for wc 2009 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:43 am

what is a Triangle duel
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: improvements that they should make for wc 2009   improvements that they should make for wc 2009 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:22 am

storm100 wrote:
what is a Triangle duel

It's a duel with 3 people in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: improvements that they should make for wc 2009   improvements that they should make for wc 2009 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 4:13 pm

Syrus wrote:
storm100 wrote:
what is a Triangle duel

It's a duel with 3 people in it.

Precisely.
A duel where you're on your own. No Partnership.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: improvements that they should make for wc 2009   improvements that they should make for wc 2009 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

improvements that they should make for wc 2009
Page 1 of 1