The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

a bit of a make over

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
storm100
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
storm100

Male Number of posts : 858
5Ds WC 2011 FC : wc 2012 4642 2242 1045
Special Awards : a bit of a make over Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-09

a bit of a make over Empty
PostSubject: a bit of a make over   a bit of a make over Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:40 am

ok this side of the forum needs to be more used
so i have some plans i wanna try out

1 people who have birthdays today tom or when ever please please post it here that wat its there for
2 i would also like the person who is having the birthday to just give a bit of info on wat happend on the day like what did u get not a a post that just saids its my birthday and then say nothing else it just what i have seen in these topic so far i know you guys can do better then that so show me and make me proud be creative when posting here enjoy it cus a birthday only happens once every year guys
3 i also need help to find out which pubic holiday or important dates you guys want me to look out for i know i need to watch for the us and australia onces but is there any country you would like me to watch out for please tell

thats all for now more plans coming soon
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : a bit of a make over Pictur10
Special Awards : a bit of a make over Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

a bit of a make over Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bit of a make over   a bit of a make over Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:18 am

Storm, for public Holidays, what I did is updated the site till Nov of my US Calendar. When I have time I'll update it to DEC.
Right now, you should be working on a Valentine's post. You can easily visit the site and look on the right side, you'll find something that said "Upcoming Events". Beside the ones shown from the Forum the others are monthly events. Go to google and type of what you needed, or you can go to www.wiki.answers.com for finding asnwers on them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/

a bit of a make over
Page 1 of 1