The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Im surry for not dueling recently

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Skevengal

Male Number of posts : 841
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards : Im surry for not dueling recently Png10
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

Im surry for not dueling recently Empty
PostSubject: Im surry for not dueling recently   Im surry for not dueling recently Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:03 pm

I luv u guyz. I luv the staffs here, and I luv this forum.

I'm sorry to do what I did in soo many tourneys. Truth is I don't even have the game. I just copy an FC from GAME FAQ so I can join here. And I wanted each tourney the owner host to continue, because it was soo God darn long on the sign up approval. But I don't play Yugioh Sad

And yes, I was that Ali dude in the site.

Im surry for not dueling recently 246oo3p

I'd say DAVID is really a watch keeper from this site. Doesn't let anyone out of his sight, now I kinda know who's watching us from the banner lol.

So sorry for what I did, and hope we can laugh at this some times to times lol... and being promoted to here is way much harder from the site. Thought I'd get an easy Admin again lol
Back to top Go down
ultimate0
ultimate0

Male Number of posts : 614
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0862 - 2339 - 3995
Date Joined : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Im surry for not dueling recently   Im surry for not dueling recently Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:24 am

Wb..it's good to see u back..lol..but why did u lied to us?? U won't be banned if u don't have any fc right? If u sign up for the tourney, and u don't have the game, ur opp in the tourney will stressed out because he/she can't duel or show their skill and just win without dueling...and also the tourney won't going well..so I hope u will get the game soon and join the tourney for real or just dueling the other members. If u're really that "v" person...I believe u're good in yugioh..because I've dueled with "v" before..but if u don't like to play yugioh..u can just fill this forum with many activities...so this forum can stay active. I hope..u will never lie to us again..lol
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : Im surry for not dueling recently Pictur10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Im surry for not dueling recently   Im surry for not dueling recently Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:04 am

rrrgg... watching this message is torture. If I was a mean and unreasonable guy who speaks in slangs like some people does, I would just banned your account right now Ali or Skev dude.

We don't ask personal information such as your name or other financial records because this is a free online community which you don't have to do anything almost anytime. Meaning when you join you should know why you joined. I wouldn't promote you to be a Staff if you didn't want to be, and I remembered it was you who made Sizzle take the Job of a Moderator which he still likes.

Then you came back here with the same hype and the same motive with easy STAFF which just bring back memories, and kept on doing things... like off topic forums, talking about anything, don't take tourneys seriously with so so words... Seriously dude what's your angle?
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Skevengal

Male Number of posts : 841
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Im surry for not dueling recently   Im surry for not dueling recently Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:16 am

ultimate0 wrote:
Wb..it's good to see u back..lol..but why did u lied to us?? U won't be banned if u don't have any fc right? If u sign up for the tourney, and u don't have the game, ur opp in the tourney will stressed out because he/she can't duel or show their skill and just win without dueling...and also the tourney won't going well..so I hope u will get the game soon and join the tourney for real or just dueling the other members. If u're really that "v" person...I believe u're good in yugioh..because I've dueled with "v" before..but if u don't like to play yugioh..u can just fill this forum with many activities...so this forum can stay active. I hope..u will never lie to us again..lol

My friend and I used to go on some sites and troll around XD. If not Youube videos it's forums until trolling was fun competing with Sizzle.

Yes my Friend Play Emulator Wifi and I remember he was telling me that he dueled Ak you and other members there which I didn't care.

And sorry David, I was just having FUN until you stopped me which I was shoked on how you would notice on the different languages, bringing new subjects like pokemon and other things just to pretend I was someone different lol. And I liked Sizzle (no homos lol) so I figure I would back him up to become the man that I never can. Sorry XD...but hum? cookie Razz
Back to top Go down
Geolight
Member of the Month
Member of the Month
Geolight

Male Number of posts : 219
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 6584 6605
Special Awards : Im surry for not dueling recently 1010
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Im surry for not dueling recently   Im surry for not dueling recently Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:35 am

Wow I'm very confusesd... You are the original Ali?And if so David said that Ali was a girl.
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : Im surry for not dueling recently Pictur10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Im surry for not dueling recently   Im surry for not dueling recently Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:14 pm

Yeah, sadly Ali's a dude. thought she was a girl though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Geolight
Member of the Month
Member of the Month
Geolight

Male Number of posts : 219
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 6584 6605
Special Awards : Im surry for not dueling recently 1010
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Im surry for not dueling recently   Im surry for not dueling recently Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:40 pm

dayvividnerdvillage wrote:
Yeah, sadly Ali's a dude. thought she was a girl though.
Haha sadly xD I rofled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im surry for not dueling recently   Im surry for not dueling recently Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im surry for not dueling recently
Page 1 of 1