The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Dueling LV topic

Go down 
+3
Skevengal
Sizzle Fish
dayvividnerdvillage
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : Dueling LV topic Pictur10
Special Awards : Dueling LV topic Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

Dueling LV topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling LV topic   Dueling LV topic Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:13 pm

Nah...you're advance lol. Just like me...you know certain cards like Morphing Jar, or Lonefire Blossom with Tytannial even though that combo packs up quite a punch but Lonefire are usually for swapping Glow-Up Bulb or Spore.... Tytannial and Morphing jar are good but are less use on the now meta...

Beginner would be people that just start the game.

Novice are people that are getting better at it. But doesn't know all the new strategies there are. Like Ak, or RenRei00

Intermediate are duelist with experience. They can use a deck they created with their understanding to its fullest potential, but consider all cards equally base on their advantages.

Advance are the last rank which are duelist only using TOP meta decks, and all resources and doesn't use past cards. Like certain decks I would never use is Disaster Dragon or Gladiator...even now I'm deciding if I should use Blackwing or not...but because of Zephyrus....I'm trying to work on a new Vayu Blackwing style where my graveyards are my advantages with Armageddon Knight, Card Trooper and Dark Grepher....

Advance duelist are always using new TCG to create new combos, so we don't use past cards such as Morphing Jar, Rageiki Break etc...
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Male Number of posts : 2235
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

Dueling LV topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling LV topic   Dueling LV topic Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:27 pm

Yes, that description fits me. (:
Though don't count Gladiators out yet, they still can put up a fight in todays META.

And this somehow just reminded me of my Morphing Jar OTK, which I need to work on.
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Skevengal

Male Number of posts : 841
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

Dueling LV topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling LV topic   Dueling LV topic Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:22 pm

dayvividnerdvillage wrote:
Nah...you're advance lol. Just like me...you know certain cards like Morphing Jar, or Lonefire Blossom with Tytannial even though that combo packs up quite a punch but Lonefire are usually for swapping Glow-Up Bulb or Spore.... Tytannial and Morphing jar are good but are less use on the now meta...

Beginner would be people that just start the game.

Novice are people that are getting better at it. But doesn't know all the new strategies there are. Like Ak, or RenRei00

Intermediate are duelist with experience. They can use a deck they created with their understanding to its fullest potential, but consider all cards equally base on their advantages.

Advance are the last rank which are duelist only using TOP meta decks, and all resources and doesn't use past cards. Like certain decks I would never use is Disaster Dragon or Gladiator...even now I'm deciding if I should use Blackwing or not...but because of Zephyrus....I'm trying to work on a new Vayu Blackwing style where my graveyards are my advantages with Armageddon Knight, Card Trooper and Dark Grepher....

Advance duelist are always using new TCG to create new combos, so we don't use past cards such as Morphing Jar, Rageiki Break etc...
There should be a category in between Novice and Intermediate like...Apprentice cause that's probably where I am XD.
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Dueling LV topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling LV topic   Dueling LV topic Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:08 pm

Apprentice? That's like a student following what his master taught him. You can be an apprentice of someone like say you idolizing someone's dueling style, you can be the apprentice of...but there aren't any category as apprentice in the game. And I didn't make those categories Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Dueling LV topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling LV topic   Dueling LV topic Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:18 pm

Apprentice? That's like a student following what his master taught him. You can be an apprentice of someone like say you idolizing someone's dueling style, you can be the apprentice of...but there aren't any category as apprentice in the game. And I didn't make those categories Rolling Eyes

Who made them? (:
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Dueling LV topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling LV topic   Dueling LV topic Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:35 pm

In the dueling league, when you are competing live XD, it's different.... Sorta like Dueling Network how Ak was dueling me with a rainbow Dragon deck, and I was using a META (Chaos Zombie Plant Synchro) deck...she was like this deck did alot better in Dueling Network...I was like...sure it does.

When you challenge someone, facing that person you should get a reaction from 1 through 4 from his dueling skills level. And I used to have dueling chills when i meet people on LV 4. Back then I was Intermediate and winning duels against Advance duelist were very rare...If you can see I got my butt handed to me left and right Mad in the past...over and over again...
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Skevengal

Dueling LV topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling LV topic   Dueling LV topic Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:21 pm

In the dueling league, when you are competing live XD, it's different.... Sorta like Dueling Network how Ak was dueling me with a rainbow Dragon deck, and I was using a META (Chaos Zombie Plant Synchro) deck...she was like this deck did alot better in Dueling Network...I was like...sure it does.

When you challenge someone, facing that person you should get a reaction from 1 through 4 from his dueling skills level. And I used to have dueling chills when i meet people on LV 4. Back then I was Intermediate and winning duels against Advance duelist were very rare...If you can see I got my butt handed to me left and right Mad in the past...over and over again...
^ DA-YUM!
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Dueling LV topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling LV topic   Dueling LV topic Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:38 am

Skevengal wrote:

^ DA-YUM!

I used to be intermediate, back before I got my first WC game in 2008. (:

Back when I was 13, and Yugioh was still pretty popular.
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Skevengal

Dueling LV topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling LV topic   Dueling LV topic Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:18 am

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:

^ DA-YUM!

I used to be intermediate, back before I got my first WC game in 2008. (:

Back when I was 13, and Yugioh was still pretty popular.
^ YGO is still pretty popular even now :p
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Dueling LV topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling LV topic   Dueling LV topic Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:18 am

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Though don't count Gladiators out yet, they still can put up a fight in todays META.

And this somehow just reminded me of my Morphing Jar OTK, which I need to work on.
And Sizzle, all of my now decks always includes 3 Solemns, 1 Book and 2 Bottomless. I play my monsters carefully that If I don't summon I won't set and lay back for turns to defeat a card. My hands are usually well constructed to escape possibilities and so are my facedowns. The only way duelist can get me off guard is if they negate activation of certain cards or disrupt my hand after seeing it or remove certain cards from play.

Gladiators are like Powerhouse guys go on and ATK. Reminds me of back in 2006 how I had made a Fiend deck with Slate Warriors, Newdoria, Giant Germs Dark Ruler Ha Des, and Dark Necrofear. Same style with powerhouse and ATK, because of that experience I already expect most decks to be that way.

I will start running Gladiators again when I get that new FUSION card Gladiator Beast Essedarii, but since they Limited Cold Wave, they killed the main Gladiator's Ace move XD.

Morphing Jar is good with combos, like Morhing Jar on a Fable deck or on other deck such as OTK, but now it wont help you if you have a bad hand because HeavyStorm is banned and the trick to set Morhphing Jar and Heavy Storm is long gone Sad

Last edited by dayvividnerdvillage on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:59 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ultimate0
ultimate0

Male Number of posts : 614
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0862 - 2339 - 3995
Date Joined : 2009-02-07

Dueling LV topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling LV topic   Dueling LV topic Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:00 am

maybe i'm still a novice..lol
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Dueling LV topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling LV topic   Dueling LV topic Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:58 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:

And Sizzle, all of my now decks always includes 3 Solemns, 1 Book and 2 Bottomless. I play my monsters carefully that If I don't summon I won't set and lay back for turns to defeat a card. My hands are usually well constructed to escape possibilities and so are my facedowns. The only way duelist can get me off guard is if they negate activation of certain cards or disrupt my hand after seeing it or remove certain cards from play.

Gladiators are like Powerhouse guys go on and ATK. Reminds me of back in 2006 how I had made a Fiend deck with Slate Warriors, Newdoria, Giant Germs Dark Ruler Ha Des, and Dark Necrofear. Same style with powerhouse and ATK, because of that experience I already expect most decks to be that way.

I will start running Gladiators again when I get that new FUSION card Gladiator Beast Essedarii, but since they Limited Cold Wave, they killed the main Gladiator's Ace move XD.

Morphing Jar is good with combos, like Morhing Jar on a Fable deck or on other deck such as OTK, but now it wont help you if you have a bad hand because HeavyStorm is banned and the trick to set Morhphing Jar and Heavy Storm is long gone Sad

Morphing Jar OTK is mostly of fun deck of mine.
But, it becomes one of my best decks in regular single duels, when your opponent doesn't know what kinda deck you have, and what your goal is(in this case milling their deck).

It gets them by suprise.
But now I just ruined the suprise, so I can't use it on you. Razz
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Dueling LV topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling LV topic   Dueling LV topic Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:15 pm

I always have crevice on my side decks XD.... The first time it'll be OK to kill me with your milling giving me control or constantly flip them, but the second time it wont be easy. Also I realized that this deck is slow sometimes, and the facedown cards are never that big so I have a high winning percentage of at least 65% from the second round to kill in in two draws top Laughing Or else I'm dead.... No
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Dueling LV topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling LV topic   Dueling LV topic Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:18 pm

I always have crevice on my side decks XD.... The first time it'll be OK to kill me with your milling giving me control or constantly flip them, but the second time it wont be easy. Also I realized that this deck is slow sometimes, and the facedown cards are never that big so I have a high winning percentage of at least 65% from the second round to kill in in two draws top Laughing Or else I'm dead.... No

Yeah, it's mostly a wifi deck.

Were I do mostly single duels, and no match duels.
So they can't use their side decks.
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Dueling LV topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling LV topic   Dueling LV topic Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:20 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:

Back on my days we used to live by a duelist code of match duels only XD. Even now I apply the same term.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Dueling LV topic Empty
PostSubject: 123...................................   Dueling LV topic Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:21 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:

Back on my days we used to live by a duelist code of match duels only XD. Even now I apply the same term.

Yeah...which is why it is a fun deck. Razz
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Dueling LV topic Empty
PostSubject: Dueling LV topic   Dueling LV topic Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:23 pm

More or less yeh, and I also have a FUN exodia deck as well. Constantly draw in 1 turn. Works like a charm in the game but they time me in Wi-Fi. The time limit pressured me to not give me time to think lol.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Dueling LV topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling LV topic   Dueling LV topic Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:46 pm

I didn't know that you could take off topic stuff from one topic, and make it into a offical topic fitting the off topic posts(not trying to get off topic again Razz)

Iv'e had my fun with Exodia decks, I don't seem to be able to make one that wins anymore.
So I don't really use them.
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Dueling LV topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling LV topic   Dueling LV topic Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:50 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
I didn't know that you could take off topic stuff from one topic, and make it into a offical topic fitting the off topic posts(not trying to get off topic again Razz)

XD, I'm a GOD...
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Dueling LV topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling LV topic   Dueling LV topic Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:29 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:

XD, I'm a GOD...

I'm guna steal your powers. tongue
Back to top Go down
Ak
Ak

Female Number of posts : 697
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4513-4036-0682
Special Awards : Dueling LV topic 1010
Date Joined : 2011-05-02

Dueling LV topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling LV topic   Dueling LV topic Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 3:02 am

I know Im a novice and probably not going to to know get any better than that. Its hard for me all the different strategies that there are because I never play against anyone in real life. Sure I can beat any CPU in the game but thats about it.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Dueling LV topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling LV topic   Dueling LV topic Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:52 pm

Ak wrote:
I know Im a novice and probably not going to to know get any better than that. Its hard for me all the different strategies that there are because I never play against anyone in real life. Sure I can beat any CPU in the game but thats about it.

Just look at some advanced decks online, or one of me or Davids.
Study the decks, learn how they work, and then make your own.

It isn't to hard to learn, I bet that you could become advanced in less than a year if you wanted too. (:
Back to top Go down
Ak
Ak

Dueling LV topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling LV topic   Dueling LV topic Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 3:20 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Ak wrote:

It isn't to hard to learn, I bet that you could become advanced in less than a year if you wanted too. (:

Thanks for the advice Sizzle
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Dueling LV topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling LV topic   Dueling LV topic Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 3:38 pm

Ak wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Ak wrote:

You aleady know how to duel well, the deck building part is next.
I think that you are intermediate, I duno if the novice description fits you. :]
Back to top Go down
Ak
Ak

Dueling LV topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling LV topic   Dueling LV topic Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:51 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Ak wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Ak wrote:

You aleady know how to duel well, the deck building part is next.
I think that you are intermediate, I duno if the novice description fits you. :]

Yeah Im making a new deck. I need alot of practice with that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dueling LV topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling LV topic   Dueling LV topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dueling LV topic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next