The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Generation force sneak peak

Go down 
+2
kavasiki
king bing bing
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
king bing bing
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
king bing bing

Male Number of posts : 90
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2709-2917-6551
Special Awards : Generation force sneak peak Png10
Date Joined : 2011-07-12

Generation force sneak peak Empty
PostSubject: Generation force sneak peak   Generation force sneak peak Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 1:26 am

Woot! Can't wait to get my hands on a Tirias, Ardeus, and a Nova Master. Very Happy

Gonna post my pulls here on Sunday, feel free to post ya'lls pulls too.

I plan on buying in twice, let's see what happens.
Back to top Go down
kavasiki
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
kavasiki

Male Number of posts : 439
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3265 7350 2837
Date Joined : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Generation force sneak peak   Generation force sneak peak Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:21 am

I hope to get all Mainsprings (Wind-Up) monsters in the set as well as No. 34 Electronic Computer Beast Tera Byte (Number 34: Terror-Byte) and Mainspring Zenmaister for my Deformer (Morphtronic) deck. As well as Wonder Wand for my Fortune Lady deck as the card works quite well with Fortune Lady Light. By sending Fortune Lady Light to the grave with Wonder Wand I get to draw 2 cards and summon one Fortune Lady to the field.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Kavasiki
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : Generation force sneak peak Pictur10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Generation force sneak peak   Generation force sneak peak Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:13 am

lol, hum.... I'm going to post a VID me OD on Generation force from the upcoming game enjoying a sneak peek lol... Other than that I don't buy the actual cards Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
kavasiki
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
kavasiki

PostSubject: Re: Generation force sneak peak   Generation force sneak peak Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:09 pm

I have tried to film some locals as well, but they forbidd me of filming becuase, well, it will be posted on the internet and I have yet to get a good editing software til blurr out faces...
Back to top Go down
king bing bing
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
king bing bing

PostSubject: Re: Generation force sneak peak   Generation force sneak peak Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:52 am

kavasiki wrote:
I hope to get all Mainsprings (Wind-Up) monsters in the set as well as No. 34 Electronic Computer Beast Tera Byte (Number 34: Terror-Byte) and Mainspring Zenmaister for my Deformer (Morphtronic) deck. As well as Wonder Wand for my Fortune Lady deck as the card works quite well with Fortune Lady Light. By sending Fortune Lady Light to the grave with Wonder Wand I get to draw 2 cards and summon one Fortune Lady to the field.

I thought Light had to be removed from play to get its effect, or is it s "leaves field" card?
Back to top Go down
kavasiki
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
kavasiki

PostSubject: Re: Generation force sneak peak   Generation force sneak peak Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 6:49 am

king bing bing wrote:
I thought Light had to be removed from play to get its effect, or is it s "leaves field" card?
If you read the effect it says: "When this card is removed from the field" and when a card text says "Removed from the Field" it means leaves the field. It might be confusing, but now Konami have changed the word "Removed from Play" to "Banish".
Back to top Go down
Yami Kevin
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Yami Kevin

Male Number of posts : 641
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3739-1615-2365
Date Joined : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Generation force sneak peak   Generation force sneak peak Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:55 pm

meh I dont buy card eather even if I did they don't hold yugioh events in my country anyway Neutral
Back to top Go down
Drakan
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Drakan

Male Number of posts : 367
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0174|0024|8838
Tournament Awards : Generation force sneak peak Png10
Date Joined : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Generation force sneak peak   Generation force sneak peak Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:31 pm

I'm gonna move to the USA so i can compete in these 'locals' and put this Dragunity Deck i bought AGGESSS ago to use :L
I'll be sure to attempt to buy this pack if they come to the UK :')
Back to top Go down
kavasiki
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
kavasiki

PostSubject: Re: Generation force sneak peak   Generation force sneak peak Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:33 pm

Drakan wrote:

IF?! They will have their release date world wide pal.

Check everything here: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Generation_Force
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Male Number of posts : 2235
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Generation force sneak peak   Generation force sneak peak Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:41 pm

dayvividnerdvillage wrote:
lol, hum.... I'm going to post a VID me OD on Generation force from the upcoming game enjoying a sneak peek lol... Other than that I don't buy the actual cards Cool

Same, WC all the way. (:
Back to top Go down
Drakan
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Drakan

PostSubject: Re: Generation force sneak peak   Generation force sneak peak Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:23 pm

Thanks for that man, helped alot ;D t
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: Generation force sneak peak   Generation force sneak peak Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:34 pm

Drakan wrote:
I'm gonna move to the USA so i can compete in these 'locals' and put this Dragunity Deck i bought AGGESSS ago to use :L

Were did you buy it?
Back to top Go down
Drakan
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Drakan

PostSubject: Re: Generation force sneak peak   Generation force sneak peak Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:42 pm

I Created it myself?
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: Generation force sneak peak   Generation force sneak peak Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:49 pm

Drakan wrote:
I Created it myself?

You said "Dragunity deck I bought".
Which sounds like you bought a completed deck online or something. (:
Back to top Go down
Drakan
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Drakan

PostSubject: Re: Generation force sneak peak   Generation force sneak peak Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:00 pm

To me it just sounds like i've bought cards to create a deck :') i may post it on here if i feel like in abit.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: Generation force sneak peak   Generation force sneak peak Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:27 pm

Drakan wrote:
To me it just sounds like i've bought cards to create a deck :') i may post it on here if i feel like in abit.

Yeah, i'd like to see it.
Dragunity decks have gotten much more fun due to the release of that one Dragunity field spell. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: Generation force sneak peak   Generation force sneak peak Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:37 pm

Drakan wrote:
Yeh... I just saw the card lists and I tell you I already see Fish dominating... they even make Banish tactics worthless on this new XYz terms and taking advantages of RFG cards...

Just like you see Rescue Cat was a major hit on the beginning of 5D's this year Deepsea Diva + Lost Blue Breaker will be just like rescue Cat back in the days...
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: Generation force sneak peak   Generation force sneak peak Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:42 pm

dayvividnerdvillage wrote:
Drakan wrote:
Yeh... I just saw the card lists and I tell you I already see Fish dominating... they even make Banish tactics worthless on this new XYz terms and taking advantages of RFG cards...

Just like you see Rescue Cat was a major hit on the beginning of 5D's this year Deepsea Diva + Lost Blue Breaker will be just like rescue Cat back in the days...

Yeah, this next ban list is guna be interesting.
Back to top Go down
king bing bing
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
king bing bing

PostSubject: Re: Generation force sneak peak   Generation force sneak peak Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:51 pm

kavasiki wrote:
king bing bing wrote:
If you read the effect it says: "When this card is removed from the field" and when a card text says "Removed from the Field" it means leaves the field. It might be confusing, but now Konami have changed the word "Removed from Play" to "Banish".

Yo first off I'm not a retard, I know how to read the text. I just didn't have the card in front of me to read it. Secondly, "If you read the effect it says" makes sound like a pompous dick. I'm fairly certain you didn't mean it in a douche baggish way but that's the way you came across. Just be careful how you word things mate.
Back to top Go down
king bing bing
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
king bing bing

PostSubject: My pulls   Generation force sneak peak Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:53 pm

I only got to do the sneak once unfortunately but I pulled a Vision HERO Adoration (Secret rare) and a Mask HERO Vapor (Super rare). Can't complain.
Back to top Go down
kavasiki
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
kavasiki

PostSubject: Re: Generation force sneak peak   Generation force sneak peak Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:54 pm

king bing bing wrote:
Yo first off I'm not a retard, I know how to read the text. I just didn't have the card in front of me to read it. Secondly, "If you read the effect it says" makes sound like a pompous dick. I'm fairly certain you didn't mean it in a douche baggish way but that's the way you came across. Just be careful how you word things mate.

Well... You always got the Wiki, right?

I must say though. You are the first person to say that to me, how awesome!
Nearly all says I'm funny or I just write in a confusing manner.

On Topic: There was no Sneak Peek last Sunday, 4 hours ago, so I could not film or post anything. But I won the Locals with my Chain Burn deck though.
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: Generation force sneak peak   Generation force sneak peak Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:55 pm

guyz calm down.... This is just a discussion and nothing to be taking too seriously Sad
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: Generation force sneak peak   Generation force sneak peak Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:57 pm

king bing bing wrote:
kavasiki wrote:
king bing bing wrote:

Hey, lets try not to let things heat up. Shocked
I'm sure that kavasiki meant no harm, and looking over his post, I don't really see any wording problems.

Remove from play to Banish...seems like a nice change.
Banish takes up less letters, and it sounds better and stuff.
Back to top Go down
king bing bing
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
king bing bing

PostSubject: Re: Generation force sneak peak   Generation force sneak peak Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:04 am

kavasiki wrote:
king bing bing wrote:

Well... You always got the Wiki, right?

I must say though. You are the first person to say that to me, how awesome!
Nearly all says I'm funny or I just write in a confusing manner.

On Topic: There was no Sneak Peek last Sunday, 4 hours ago, so I could not film or post anything. But I won the Locals with my Chain Burn deck though.

Ok that's what I figured, I don't know you so how you interact doesn't necessarily define how you'll interact with me. You seem cool so I won't care from now on.

Haven't seen chain burns around my locals in a while, how many people you got playing at your tournies?
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: Generation force sneak peak   Generation force sneak peak Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:29 am

On 2008 we had 32 members on a ridiculous TAG tourney. 2009 - 2010 We used to have 16 all the times, but now we got 8 and more... Truth is there's lots of new people that could make us do the 16 tourney style like you and the others, but I seriously don't know if they like dueling or if they just like the games... and you can't force them... also the game is getting less interesting every year so not that many people are interested in our tourneys because of other online games like Duel Network with advance TCG and all....

Here's the last tourney vid we had: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uLHsPUbHDk

We're currently hosting a new one at the moment if you want to sign up that would be great: http://www.konamiwc-forums.com/t2836-battle-royal-survival-sign-up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Generation force sneak peak   Generation force sneak peak Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Generation force sneak peak
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next