The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Generation force sneak peak

Go down 
+2
kavasiki
king bing bing
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
king bing bing
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
king bing bing

Male Number of posts : 90
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2709-2917-6551
Special Awards : Generation force sneak peak - Page 2 Png10
Date Joined : 2011-07-12

Generation force sneak peak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Generation force sneak peak   Generation force sneak peak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:28 am

It happens, I'd like to join your tourny day but we'll see if the conditions for me to enter will be met.
Back to top Go down
kavasiki
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
kavasiki

Male Number of posts : 439
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3265 7350 2837
Date Joined : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Generation force sneak peak   Generation force sneak peak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:02 am

king bing bing wrote:
Haven't seen chain burns around my locals in a while, how many people you got playing at your tournies?

Sometimes there are only 6, sometimes it is 24, last Sunday there was 17.

I played against Lightsworns, T.G.s, two Six Sams and X-Sabers. Btw, for those who have already participated in this Sneak Peek, how was the winning deck build? I have scanned the whole booster and I don't seem to find any particular good beat sticks in the booster. I thought about going for Mainsprings (Wind-Up) in the After-Peek this Sunday to come.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Kavasiki
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Male Number of posts : 2235
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Generation force sneak peak   Generation force sneak peak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:42 pm

dayvividnerdvillage wrote:
On 2008 we had 32 members on a ridiculous TAG tourney. 2009 - 2010 We used to have 16 all the times, but now we got 8 and more... Truth is there's lots of new people that could make us do the 16 tourney style like you and the others, but I seriously don't know if they like dueling or if they just like the games... and you can't force them... also the game is getting less interesting every year so not that many people are interested in our tourneys because of other online games like Duel Network with advance TCG and all....

Here's the last tourney vid we had: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uLHsPUbHDk

We're currently hosting a new one at the moment if you want to sign up that would be great: http://www.konamiwc-forums.com/t2836-battle-royal-survival-sign-up

I think that we just need more active members.
That would increase the number of participants.
Back to top Go down
kavasiki
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
kavasiki

PostSubject: Re: Generation force sneak peak   Generation force sneak peak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:58 pm

Here is me with my deck (Norwegian speaking):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN1rL9i0D5o

I will hopefully be able to record the After-Peek this Sunday to come xD
Back to top Go down
king bing bing
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
king bing bing

PostSubject: Re: Generation force sneak peak   Generation force sneak peak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:34 pm

Adoration and trinity are pretty good beat sticks especially since trinity swings at 5000 3 times on fusion summon. The wind up Soldier is a solid beater as well as Ardeus and Tirias, there's a lot of good beat down stuff in this pack. Even the rares are pretty ahhh good for a change. Although probably the most fun card that everybody at my locals had fun saying was Oh Fish!
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: Generation force sneak peak   Generation force sneak peak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:29 pm

king bing bing wrote:
Adoration and trinity are pretty good beat sticks especially since trinity swings at 5000 3 times on fusion summon. The wind up Soldier is a solid beater as well as Ardeus and Tirias, there's a lot of good beat down stuff in this pack. Even the rares are pretty ahhh good for a change. Although probably the most fun card that everybody at my locals had fun saying was Oh Fish!

Hmm sounds like this pack brought out alot of pretty good beatsticks.
Back to top Go down
kavasiki
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
kavasiki

PostSubject: Re: Generation force sneak peak   Generation force sneak peak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:57 pm

True, but HERO are something I cannot play in the Sneak Peek becuase Polymer is not in this pack. Xyz that are rank 5 might be hard to pull off as well. I Think I will go for Mainsprings since they are based around Xyz and flipps. And some if their effect might help me pull off the victory. Last Sneak Peek (Extreme Victory) I won becuase I based my deck on Mechlords. And in Duelist Revolution I won becuase I based my deck on Amazones. I think holding on to a Archtype might be a good idea for Sneak Peeks. Though I have only won 2 Sneak Peeks so far.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: Generation force sneak peak   Generation force sneak peak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:01 pm

I'm just guna go for the best deck, regardless what it's like. tongue
Back to top Go down
king bing bing
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
king bing bing

PostSubject: Re: Generation force sneak peak   Generation force sneak peak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:05 pm

kavasiki wrote:
True, but HERO are something I cannot play in the Sneak Peek becuase Polymer is not in this pack. Xyz that are rank 5 might be hard to pull off as well. I Think I will go for Mainsprings since they are based around Xyz and flipps. And some if their effect might help me pull off the victory. Last Sneak Peek (Extreme Victory) I won becuase I based my deck on Mechlords. And in Duelist Revolution I won becuase I based my deck on Amazones. I think holding on to a Archtype might be a good idea for Sneak Peeks. Though I have only won 2 Sneak Peeks so far.

My bad dude, I didn't realize you were talking about a booster draft tournament using this pack. Yeah in that case you're right the heros are kinda useless, wind-ups would probably be the best way to go if you can get your hands on a roach or something you can make. Gagaga magician is pro when making this packs XYZs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Generation force sneak peak   Generation force sneak peak - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Generation force sneak peak
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2