The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Chatbox Down Time?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZeroHero
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
ZeroHero

Male Number of posts : 480
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2579-1318-6605
Date Joined : 2009-08-03

Chatbox Down Time? Empty
PostSubject: Chatbox Down Time?   Chatbox Down Time? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:44 am

Well, for the past week now, I haven't been able to get onto the chat around 5am-10am EST, but it works the rest of the day and then doesn't the next morning again. Does anyone have any idea why?
Back to top Go down
blackarchfienddragon
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
blackarchfienddragon

Male Number of posts : 928
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1849-0393-2024
Special Awards : Chatbox Down Time? Png10
Date Joined : 2009-04-24

Chatbox Down Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Down Time?   Chatbox Down Time? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:47 am

hmm like i told you on the umm duno what its called, its wierd because it works fine for me, i ca always log onto it, im just gona give you the xat link just incase it works for you even though you know it, yh it might work
http://xat.com/chat/room/32056724/?p=0&ss=5
hope this works.
Back to top Go down
Drakan
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Drakan

Male Number of posts : 367
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0174|0024|8838
Tournament Awards : Chatbox Down Time? Png10
Date Joined : 2009-08-01

Chatbox Down Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Down Time?   Chatbox Down Time? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:02 pm

Hah so its not just me,its happenin right now! and no dante... the xat link faild me -_-'
Back to top Go down
Duel Bot
Administrator
Administrator
Duel Bot

Male Number of posts : 680
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4898-7788-9503
Date Joined : 2008-09-19

Chatbox Down Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Down Time?   Chatbox Down Time? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:48 am

ZeroHero wrote:
Well, for the past week now, I haven't been able to get onto the chat around 5am-10am EST, but it works the rest of the day and then doesn't the next morning again. Does anyone have any idea why?

Sorry, Zero Hero. Webs.com is the main cause should you not be able to log in to the site's chat. If it's the xat, then I have no clue. Maybe I should check on when they annouce their maintenance outrage stuffs and post it below, but it wornt help and you will still not be able to log in from the site's chat when it happened.

For example, once I was having trouble with some a links/apps on my site. I spoke to one of the main founders named Irina and she canceled all site's activity made from webs for a short 15 min to fix the glith on the customize template I chose. So you see how special I am? But others may have other problems, and peharps their network may just be improving with new added apps features such as the Arcade apps we now have.

So all I can say, if the site is not working for an hour or two or maybe more be patient. Now if it takes days, then something is seriously wrong, and they will fix that asap by my request.

Also note they wont keep that for long. It usually happens once in a while on a random month repetitively, so don't expect the same nuisance everyday and forever. It may stop soon so you never know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dayvividnerdvillage.org
Sponsored content

Chatbox Down Time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Down Time?   Chatbox Down Time? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chatbox Down Time?
Page 1 of 1