The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Evil Tournament Stadium

Go down 
+11
Darkness92
Andraxxus
Suki Uruwashii
xch4t0x
Vane1
skinnygod
Shikamaru
dayvividnerdvillage
Frooley
dasean010
Duel Bot
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 4 Pictur10
Special Awards : Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 4 Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:25 pm

well i lost 2-0. No more tourney record and good luck to those that advances
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Shikamaru
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shikamaru

Male Number of posts : 423
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Pending
Tournament Awards : Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 4 Untitled-3-2
Special Awards : Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 4 Shikamaru
Date Joined : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:27 pm

I...did it...I actually won! Wow...2-0 too. Maybe I can do this after all...No...I mustn't get complacent. There's a long way to go before this tournament ends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:16 pm

Dark Syrus wrote:
I...did it...I actually won! Wow...2-0 too. Maybe I can do this after all...No...I mustn't get complacent. There's a long way to go before this tournament ends.

Phew!
2-0 versus KWC ???
What do you have in store for the rest of us?
Back to top Go down
Andraxxus
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Andraxxus

Male Number of posts : 71
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0345 0698 7802
Special Awards : Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 4 Andraxawards
Date Joined : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:33 pm

So, Hipperzam and i just had our Duel...the Results:

Andraxxus: 2
Hipperzam: 0

It was a very good game, thx Hipperzam!
I believe my next duel it's gonna be against Greg, it was written, hehe.
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:25 am

Greto Kaibou wrote:
Dark Syrus wrote:

Phew!
2-0 versus KWC ???

I don't know...that duel took me by surprise. I didn't think I'd win. Well, I look forward to seeing you in the final (If we both advance).
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:16 pm

Dark Syrus wrote:
Greto Kaibou wrote:
Dark Syrus wrote:

Phew!
2-0 versus KWC ???

I don't know...that duel took me by surprise. I didn't think I'd win. Well, I look forward to seeing you in the final (If we both advance).

Not my usual luck.

First when we started to duel, my wifi went capoof. I had to uninstall my Linksys and switch back to Netgear.

Then from the first time the game froze. ( I think I would have had a nicer hand from then but who know confused )

When we restart over I had the worst luck hand ever lol, and the second match was pretty much the same even though I side lol.

(and hum..I didn't have time to make a deck. I just modify one of my top deck to fit this tournament restricted list **which sucks bad without its proper staple cards http://konamiwc.ogameplayer.com/ygo-wc-2008-tournament-registry-f4/evil-tournament-t178.htm **. Also, I haven't touch my game for awhile. Only to duel online (my last two online duel Vs. Light and Syrus) and refer back to my brother's practice deck and to make those Clash of Titans Ytoube series)

Oh well, it's life. You win some you lose some heh. Good luck Syrus.
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:28 pm

KWC wrote:
Dark Syrus wrote:
Greto Kaibou wrote:
Dark Syrus wrote:

Phew!
2-0 versus KWC ???

Not my usual luck.

First when we started to duel, my wifi went capoof. I had to uninstall my Linksys and switch back to Netgear.

Then from the first time the game froze. ( I think I would have had a nicer hand from then but who know confused )

When we restart over I had the worst luck hand ever lol, and the second match was pretty much the same even though I side lol.

(and hum..I didn't have time to make a deck. I just modify one of my top deck to fit this tournament restricted list **which sucks bad without its proper staple cards http://konamiwc.ogameplayer.com/ygo-wc-2008-tournament-registry-f4/evil-tournament-t178.htm **. Also, I haven't touch my game for awhile. Only to duel online (my last two online duel Vs. Light and Syrus) and refer back to my brother's practice deck and to make those Clash of Titans Ytoube series)

Oh well, it's life. You win some you lose some heh. Good luck Syrus.

I knew it. There was no way I could have beaten you unless you had a bad hand. Oh well, I'm still in so I might as well do my best to win. And thanks for wishing me luck. Smile
Back to top Go down
Duel Bot
Administrator
Administrator
Duel Bot

Male Number of posts : 680
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4898-7788-9503
Date Joined : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:00 pm

I've decided to move this tourney on base on the circumstances and apologies for my semi-bad judgement as I feel chances could and still be given base on "a word I don't remember (starts with a P, ends in a sion or tion").

I feel one person should not delay things for the rest of the people.

I must amend to my mistake that has caused problems with another person (as it says in my horoscope today which I planned to do yesterday before reading it anyway).

Anyways the 3rd round begins and ends in 2 days.

Monday and the End of Tuesday. If everyone already dueled on Monday, then the next round can start right on the next day.

3rd Round

xch4t0x vs Syrus
Andraxxus vs Greto Kaibou

Begins: Monday
Ends: Tuesday Night

You may begin today if you wish (Sunday night 9pm EST)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dayvividnerdvillage.org

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:49 am

I'd be surprise if both brothers would have to face each other for the title. Syrus, let's do our best to eliminate them.
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:53 am

Greto Kaibou wrote:
I'd be surprise if both brothers would have to face each other for the title. Syrus, let's do our best to eliminate them.

You got it Greg.
Back to top Go down
Andraxxus
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Andraxxus

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:21 pm

Hahaha, bring it on then!, We shall defeat you and move to the finals!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:37 pm

Andraxxus wrote:
Hahaha, bring it on then!, We shall defeat you and move to the finals!

Are you saying you're going to eliminate me?
Back to top Go down
Andraxxus
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Andraxxus

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:49 pm

I'm not saying, i'll let my deck speak form me, let's do it Greg! Duel!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:51 pm

Andraxxus wrote:
I'm not saying, i'll let my deck speak form me, let's do it Greg! Duel!

Right now I'm busy. I was hoping at 6:00PM. But I didn't know you were so eager to eliminate me.
Back to top Go down
Andraxxus
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Andraxxus

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:13 pm

Oh...well i have classes at 6pm, can we duel at 11:30pm?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:24 pm

Andraxxus wrote:
Oh...well i have classes at 6pm, can we duel at 11:30pm?

You meant could you eliminate me at 11:30PM?

Sure, I'll be available. Poor me. pale
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:38 pm

I'M FREE!!! xch4t0x freed me from the dark. I did lose the duel 2-1, but I can at least go back to my old self again. And I still have a chance of getting 3rd place...again.
Very Happy
Sorry Greg...I let you down. Sad
Do me a favor though Greg...win the tournament in my honor!
Back to top Go down
xch4t0x
Registered Duelist
Registered Duelist
xch4t0x

Male Number of posts : 12
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0903 5764 1845
Date Joined : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:40 pm

Wow, really good match against Dark Syrus, i was shaking/sweating lol, it was really close and the 3rd duel was just luck on my side. Results:

xch4t0x - 2
Dark Syrus - 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:57 pm

Syrus wrote:
I'M FREE!!! xch4t0x freed me from the dark. I did lose the duel 2-1, but I can at least go back to my old self again. And I still have a chance of getting 3rd place...again.
Very Happy

It's going to be two against one. They'll jump me. I can't believe they took you down.
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:26 pm

xch4t0x wrote:
Wow, really good match against Dark Syrus, i was shaking/sweating lol, it was really close and the 3rd duel was just luck on my side. Results:

xch4t0x - 2
Dark Syrus - 1

Wow...Syrus??? Interesting nontheless. He's really good isn't he? I gotta face him non-tourney deck to see how long I last. At least I got to give it a try don't I?
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shikamaru

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:14 pm

Greto Kaibou wrote:
Syrus wrote:
Very Happy

It's going to be two against one. They'll jump me. I can't believe they took you down.

It was close, but I couldn't take it. I think I could have won if I prepared my Side Deck a little better...and I didn't have the best hands in the world. Now I know what KWC was going through in our duel. But whatever, he did really well. Greg, if you win your duel, you're gonna need your A-game. He's no joke.

It's a bit depressing that I lost in the semi-final...again. I'll just go for 3rd...again. But next time, I'm gonna get the 1st place trophy for sure.
cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:21 pm

Syrus wrote:

It was close, but I couldn't take it. I think I could have won if I prepared my Side Deck a little better...and I didn't have the best hands in the world. Now I know what KWC was going through in our duel. But whatever, he did really well. Greg, if you win your duel, you're gonna need your A-game. He's no joke.

It's a bit depressing that I lost in the semi-final...again. I'll just go for 3rd...again. But next time, I'm gonna get the 1st place trophy for sure.
cheers

Gosh, now I'm worried. So it's true what I heard about this guy. I'm going to rebuild my deck in order to assail him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:52 pm

Andraxxus, I'll be waiting on WIFI to settle this at 11:30PM tonight. Make sure to re-add my fc.

No offense but I think your brother will terribly be DQ if I defeat you in that match because you guys will be violating one of the tournament rules.

WHICH IS:

2.)Respect your opponents deck recipe. Do not mention anything about their cards or strategy. Remember this results in disqualification. If you are already eliminated, then you will get the n00b rank for a while.

So you might have him just duel for you or you guys can team up.

I won't take your word for it even if you tell me you will not let him view our duel. I'm not Syrus.
And Venus, don't bother trying to side with them because if I win, I'll refuse to rebuild my whole deck in sake for his brother. I won't give him any special treatment. My mind is made up and no one can change it.

May the force be with me and let me win this tourney.

Last edited by Greto Kaibou on Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andraxxus
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Andraxxus

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:38 pm

That's ok, i'll give you my word that he's NOT gonna watch our duel, nor i'll reveal any detalis of your deck, i don't know if my word counts for something, but that's all that i got, we play by the rules.
I don't know how i can prove you that he's not gonna watch our duel, if u have an idea, let me know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:42 pm

Andraxxus wrote:
That's ok, i'll give you my word that he's NOT gonna watch our duel, nor i'll reveal any detalis of your deck, i don't know if my word counts for something, but that's all that i got, we play by the rules.

You must be joking. Not one more word. I am not going to let you guys cheat me out of this tournament. Don't bother replying because my mind is made up. This is my last message and the only thing you can do at 11:30 is defeat me to change all of this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evil Tournament Stadium
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next