The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Evil Tournament Stadium

Go down 
+11
Darkness92
Andraxxus
Suki Uruwashii
xch4t0x
Vane1
skinnygod
Shikamaru
dayvividnerdvillage
Frooley
dasean010
Duel Bot
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Andraxxus
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Andraxxus

Male Number of posts : 71
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0345 0698 7802
Special Awards : Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 5 Andraxawards
Date Joined : 2008-09-28

Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:43 pm

Greto Kaibou wrote:

You must be joking. Not one more word. I am not going to let you guys cheat me out of this tournament. Don't bother replying because my mind is made up. This is my last message and the only thing you can do at 11:30 is defeat me to change all of this.

Then i will.
And we accept, if i lose, xch4t0x will be DQ, and you'll be the winner of the tournament, i still gonna play alone, the weight of this tournament is on my shoulders now.
EDIT: True, it's really up to Venus.

Last edited by Andraxxus on Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xch4t0x
Registered Duelist
Registered Duelist
xch4t0x

Male Number of posts : 12
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0903 5764 1845
Date Joined : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:00 am

I see... I guess it's true it's in the rules, but if that's how that rule is applied then everyone could be DQ. I mean, anyone that i've dueled with could have easily pmed anyone else my deck and my strategie, or told him through some other way of communication, and no one would ever know. We are trusting that no one is doing that. I figure the same should apply to this case, it's true there's no way to prove i won't watch the duel or get the deck info, but for that matter we can't prove anyone else is getting info from the duels. I figured we were just trusting each other. But well, since venus is the host i guess it's up to her, i'll accept DQ if that's what must be done, not that i find it fair though.
Back to top Go down
Duel Bot
Administrator
Administrator
Duel Bot

Male Number of posts : 680
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4898-7788-9503
Date Joined : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:14 am

I find DQing xch4t0x later on if Andrax loses to be pretty unfair on his behalf even if Greg wants to eliminate all forms of "rule breaking".

Though I do not believe the finalists to be untrustworthy.

Watching or no watching, I doubt you guys will change decks.

All xch4t0x has to do is use the same deck he used against Syrus since I doubt anyone will change their deck. This should allow xch4t0x to duel, and should eliminate Greg's "suspicions".
Basically, if Syrus can do this...can you get xch4t0x's deck recipe from his ghost data if necessary.

If Greg loses, then Syrus can look at the ghost data and as long as the deck recipes match from both Sy and Greg are almost 100% (side decks will probably be used so nearly 100%), then it's all fair...though I doubt it has to come to this but this is the only solution.

As a tournament goes, there's no DQing automatically just because you're in the finals because you have a brother live close together/together/1 floor away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dayvividnerdvillage.org
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 5 Pictur10
Special Awards : Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 5 Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:40 am

xch4t0x wrote:
I see... I guess it's true it's in the rules, but if that's how that rule is applied then everyone could be DQ. I mean, anyone that i've dueled with could have easily pmed anyone else my deck and my strategie, or told him through some other way of communication, and no one would ever know. We are trusting that no one is doing that. I figure the same should apply to this case, it's true there's no way to prove i won't watch the duel or get the deck info, but for that matter we can't prove anyone else is getting info from the duels. I figured we were just trusting each other. But well, since venus is the host i guess it's up to her, i'll accept DQ if that's what must be done, not that i find it fair though.

Ok, this tourney will continue,

Just for future disturbances we will cancel brothers participating in duels. They will only be allow to do Tag.

You know, I always have a source of suspicions. For example, the last two borthers were caught of being the same person through voice chat lol. And one seems to be more smart than the other one. It was as if one uses a game test, and the other duels for real. But when tourney, they all have the same decks, and plays the same way.

It's the same game review between you xch4t and your brother. Though I only face you once and your brother twice, but something fishy between you two.

I promise myself not to start on identity case because it has become more of a obsession. This happens everywhere you go. The last tourney my brother vow to keep order, and so he did. Though his decissions were harsh but those that were punish were punish for good.

Like myself, I advise my brother to "never" get a YGO game. Reason is because as a normal human being I went through all sort of emotions. Like if my brother had a game, if he lost, I would win. And If I lose he would win because, we play as equally smart, and somehow we would team up on a strategy to use. Not to mention I study people and throughout this tourney we would have everyone's strategy.

If a tourney starts, and members are caught with admins "legend" search IP or anything of that matter, both person will be disqualy. Or when two brothers sign up, they'll have to duel each other from the preliminary round.

Other reason I lost earlier against Syrus is because from the start of the tourney I was counting on losing. Even against the most easiest opponent ever. The reason was because of something like "Staffs". Like you mentioned someone would tell someone strategy.

My point is that Greg is a person with high authority and only someone like me could talk to him on a opponent's deck. But I was eliminated, and the others were minding their own game business. Seeing how he worries proves from the beginning he was only focusing on his strategy and he was hoping one of you would be eliminated. (and as for myself, I thought Syrus could have done the job)

Us Staff are trusted members, and I've seen their potentials before them being promoted. And we don't have crooked people here who would tatle tell on opponent during tourney times. It's just that we despise "brothers" because they always seem to be a cause of trouble somehow.

Just for future disturbances we will make brothers duel from the preliminary round, or the person that shows same IP adresses.
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Andraxxus
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Andraxxus

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:32 am

Agreed, for next tournaments, only 1 of us will participate.
And, for the record, Greg won 2-1, it was a close match, we even run out of time.
Back to top Go down
Duel Bot
Administrator
Administrator
Duel Bot

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:41 am

KWC wrote:

Us Staff are trusted members, and I've seen their potentials before them being promoted. And we don't have crooked people here who would tatle tell on opponent during tourney times. It's just that we despise "brothers" because they always seem to be a cause of trouble somehow.

Just for future disturbances we will make brothers duel from the preliminary round, or the person that shows same IP adresses.

Makes a lot of sense KWC. This is a good one. I don't see this as something bad that has happened. Moreover because of you two, Greg's suspicion, and KWC's observation (and possibly my weird way of randomization people up -just taking some credit hehehe * fun wink*)

, it helps us fix future rules for future tournaments when our site is bigger, and there may be very big conspiracy's from other people. You two bros are pretty understanding, so I'm glad this new future tournament update came from a result of you two and not others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:36 am

Also, sorry I couldn't record the whole match. It's not as easy as I thought. I lost the first round because I wasn't concentration hard enough on the match. It could have been a perfect 2-0. I just don't know how you can do it KWC. I mean recording while dueling.
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:04 pm

Greto Kaibou wrote:
Also, sorry I couldn't record the whole match. It's not as easy as I thought. I lost the first round because I wasn't concentration hard enough on the match. It could have been a perfect 2-0. I just don't know how you can do it KWC. I mean recording while dueling.

lol yeah. Part of that to keep track on the screen view cam and the DS. Not to mentioned I had to chat, record and duel lol on the last Tag tourney. One hand single handleling the key board. And the other one holding the game, and I had to make sure time didn't run out because I typed slow.

Once you get use to recording duel, it's easy. Try practicing on the game CPU recorder.

Also there was a time I had to hold my DS to record lol, which is extremely heavy weight until Lexys told me something simple. Put books.
Back to top Go down
Duel Bot
Administrator
Administrator
Duel Bot

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:57 pm

The deadline is the end of Oct 31. If you are busy with some sort of midterm or assignment, speak to each other =).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:12 pm

VenusRose wrote:
The deadline is the end of Oct 31. If you are busy with some sort of midterm or assignment, speak to each other =).

Just know I will ask Syrus to send me his deck recipe after the match. He has no way of cheating although he'll be ready for what's in my deck. I feel so exposed.
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shikamaru

Male Number of posts : 423
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Pending
Tournament Awards : Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 5 Untitled-3-2
Special Awards : Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 5 Shikamaru
Date Joined : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:14 pm

Greto Kaibou wrote:
VenusRose wrote:

Just know I will ask Syrus to send me his deck recipe after the match. He has no way of cheating although he'll be ready for what's in my deck. I feel so exposed.

I'm gonna get the recipe now. Just tell me when you want it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:26 pm

Syrus wrote:
Greto Kaibou wrote:
VenusRose wrote:

I'm gonna get the recipe now. Just tell me when you want it.

Thanks. I will only ask you to send it for comparison if I lose which I highly doubt.
Back to top Go down
Andraxxus
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Andraxxus

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:49 pm

You're way too paranoid about this whole issue, i understand that you may be a little...suspicious, but you don't really have any reason why to doubt of me or my brother, and it was fun at the beginning, but now i find it very insulting, just like my brother said, anyone could send you my recipe before our duel, and i don't have any way to prove it, and the same goes to you, you don't have any reason why doubt about us breaking the rules of the tournament.
I know that you feel like "oh i'm so mighty and i can't be defeated...", understand one thing, this is about FUN, this is a GAME, and the whole reason of the forum it's to make friends, not enemies.
I lose to you...no big deal, there will be another duels, another tournaments, if you win against xch4t0x, then good, i'll congratulate you, and if you lose, then you lose, it happens you know?
Anyway, that's just how i feel about this, i really hope you take this as an advice.

Andraxxus.

Last edited by Andraxxus on Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:52 pm

Andraxxus wrote:
You're way too paranoic about this whole issue, i understand that you may be a little...suspicious, but you don't really have any reason why to doubt of me or my brother, and it was fun at the beginning, but now i find it very insulting, just like my brother said, anyone could send you my recipe before our duel, and i don't have any way to prove it, and the same goes to you, yopu don't have any reason why doubt about us breaking the rules of the tournament.
I know that you feel like "oh i'm so mighty and i can't be defeated...", understand one thing, this is about FUN, this is a GAME, and the forget reason of the forun it's to make friends, not enemies.
I lose to you...no big deal, there will be another duels, another tournaments, if you win against xch4t0x, then good, i'll congratulate you, and if you lose, then you lose, it happens you know?
Anyway, that's just how i feel about this, i really hope you take this as an advice.

Andraxxus.

Great speech but it didn't even phase me. Sorry if you thought I wanted you as an enemy. You perceived me wrong. And it's not about being all mighty. It's just confidence in my skills.
Back to top Go down
Andraxxus
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Andraxxus

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:55 pm

Greto Kaibou wrote:

Great speech but it didn't even phase me. Sorry if you thought I wanted you as an enemy. You perceived me wrong. And it's not about being all mighty. It's just confidence in my skills.

Then good, it's good to have confidence, and i kinda have fun with all your posts. Like i said, i'm here to make friends and to have fun, not to cheat, or anything about that. And i'm glad that we're friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:15 pm

xch4t0x, I'm waiting for you at 11:30PM this friday to end this tourney once and for all. It's been going on for far too long.

Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 5 Kaiba4
Back to top Go down
xch4t0x
Registered Duelist
Registered Duelist
xch4t0x

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:42 am

Ok
Back to top Go down
xch4t0x
Registered Duelist
Registered Duelist
xch4t0x

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:55 am

Well... after a really stressing and tough match I managed to claim victory.

Results:

xch4t0x - 2
Greto Kaibou - 1
Back to top Go down
Duel Bot
Administrator
Administrator
Duel Bot

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 3:41 am

Congratulations. This tournament has ended. =) xch4t0x is the winner!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:53 am

Congratulations. But trust me, I wouldn't have been defeated if you weren't using that deck. I wasn't really looking forward to face that deck. I tried my best and failed. You're very smart. I'll make sure these type of decks are banned for any tourney from this day forward. Gosh!!! I can't believe I'm experiencing failure!!!
Back to top Go down
xch4t0x
Registered Duelist
Registered Duelist
xch4t0x

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:30 pm

I see. Well for someone who wasn't expecting it you sure had some side deck against it. But yeah thanks. And I guess I'll just have to win with some other type of deck next time lol! .
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:37 pm

xch4t0x wrote:
I see. Well for someone who wasn't expecting it you sure had some side deck against it. But yeah thanks. And I guess I'll just have to win with some other type of deck next time lol! .

Riddle is part of my thing. Is what I do best. That deck...I'll ban that deck, etc. Lol a burn deck.

Lava Golemn is a fiend correct? Stealth Birds are Dark Types. Any spell can be included such as Wave Motion Cannon or other burns spell/Stall.

So yeah, I was in this tournament with three decks. Mainly I started with a Dark Worlds. When I figure out that these decks were dangerous, I built up a Dark World specially to kill non-stop and stall. But too bad, Syrus wasn't stalling. He went straight power which was sorta my weakness. So yeah, have I face you xch4t I would have won for sure. And so would be Greg, and the others. But as usual you guys would call these excuses right? Yeah I lost...sign. Man I should have burned Syrus, or use my full fiend Necrofear deck.

Now that I know who is who. Who plays what. Characters and styles, watch out! It's always obvious from what I've seen and heard. The real strong duelist here are the duelists that choses to fight and fight till the end. That's an honorable duel. Thought I had that prediction of Greg becoming 2nd place and I was correct. And not to mentioned how everyone advances from the preliminary round like I told you guys so. If devine had duel he would have advances. Either way, if he hadn't given up, Silent would have been DQ and he would have still advance, so he changes "his fate" (Supreme King's).

Alright, the tourney prize and thread will be from the main site. There are still quite a bit of things that the site of freewebs are working on for "Blog" and my site is made from that. Therefore the Blog is disable of comments and a new blog may be release soon next week. Once that's done, The staffs will have this tourney thread honorable Champions from the main site.

Also, those that haven't duel for 3rd place, now would be a good time to.
Back to top Go down
Deng
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Deng

Male Number of posts : 757
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2751-3229-9785
Special Awards : Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 5 9breaker-1
Date Joined : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:12 pm

nice 30 post now ready for the dem tourny
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:40 am

sorry to take on and off this result. Since this tourney record was taking off and was lost for some odd reasons, I've decided to make a grid of all tourneys and times opponent duels. By viewing all the tourney threads I've finally create this:

http://konamiworldchampionship.webs.com/tourney.htm (this took about 5 hours to do because I was reading a whole bunch of tourney threads lol)

- - - This is still in construction and a clearer info will be written from the site as well as the trophy awards and stuff. More work to come as I'm slowly updating these stuffs.

this topic is still locked lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evil Tournament Stadium   Evil Tournament Stadium - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evil Tournament Stadium
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5