The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon

Go down 
+8
Shiki
dayvividnerdvillage
webmaster
Shikamaru
Light0fTwilight
Tyler8890
Yami Kevin
RenRei00
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

Male Number of posts : 1017
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Retired
Special Awards : Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon Png10
Date Joined : 2008-12-17

Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon   Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:23 am

Comment by saying what places you definately hated in Pokemon Games if you have them
these are mine or having to accomplish a certain task of some sort.

Kanto Region (Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow, FireRed, LeafGreen):
Hated the: Rock Tunnel too dark and too long, Mt. Moon seems just as long as the Rock Tunnel (IF planning on going everywhere).

Johto Region (Pokemon Gold,Silver, Crystal, HeartGold, SoulSilver):
Hated the: Ilex Forest, saving the Producer where you have to go through that switch thing of turning on and off in the underground,

Hoenn Region (Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald):
Hated the: ??? <None>

Sinnoh Region (Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum):
Hated the: Obtaining National Dex requirements [seeing 210 Pokemon] (Platinum), Sinnoh Victory Road, traveling to SnowPoint City in the Hail storm [Route: 216 & 217]

Last edited by RenRei00 on Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.dailymotion.com/RenRei00#video=xn80vb
Yami Kevin
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Yami Kevin

Male Number of posts : 641
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3739-1615-2365
Date Joined : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon   Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:11 am

lol its almost the same for me except i think the Elite 4 in FRand LG where too hard and i hate every victory road excpet the one in johto
Back to top Go down
Tyler8890
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Tyler8890

Male Number of posts : 93
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3996 1650 0803
Date Joined : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon   Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:01 pm

Every single cave in any Pokemon game... screw Zubat and Geodude!
Back to top Go down
Light0fTwilight
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Light0fTwilight

Male Number of posts : 1264
5Ds WC 2011 FC : None at the moment
Special Awards : Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon Twilightaward
Date Joined : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon   Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:34 pm

1st gen: Mt. Moon, Rock tunnel and Victory road

2nd gen: Ice cave

3rd gen: All the water! >.<

4rt gen: Victory road and OFCOURS THE ROAD TO SNOWPOINT CITY!!! >.<
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Light0fTwilight
Shikamaru
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shikamaru

Male Number of posts : 423
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Pending
Tournament Awards : Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon Untitled-3-2
Special Awards : Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon Shikamaru
Date Joined : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon   Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:22 pm

Tyler8890 wrote:
Every single cave in any Pokemon game... screw Zubat and Geodude!

Caves are easy if you buy Super, or Max Repels (which I have taken a point to doing ALWAYS). You won't be bothered by wilds which will make traveling the caves MUCH easier.

Anyways, back on topic, the worst part of Gen 1 had to be getting through Mt. Moon in the beginning, where Repels are hard to come by. All other caves are simple tho.

Generation 2 would have to be Ice Cave, and...CATCHING THOSE FREAKIN' LEGENDARY DOGS IN GOLD AND SILVER (in Crystal you get Suicune without having to look for it, so that takes the difficulty out of one). With only one Master Ball, you can only catch one of them easily. The other two...take a while. I'm sure you all know why. Mad

Generation 3...I guess the Battle Palace in Emerald. You have no control over your Pokemon. It sucks.

In Generation 4 I really don't like Turnback Cave (where you get Giratina in Diamond/Pearl). Then there would be that weird world in Platinum where you get Giratina's origin forme. I haven't even gotten to that part yet but I know I'm gonna HATE it.
Back to top Go down
webmaster
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
webmaster

Male Number of posts : 1547
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0818-1241-0766 / 0302-7428-4649
Date Joined : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon   Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:28 pm

Quote :
Then there would be that weird world in Platinum where you get Giratina's origin forme. I haven't even gotten to that part yet but I know I'm gonna HATE it.

you mean the torn world right?
well i haven't gotten to it myself but it'll be a challenge.

well as for me i never had one of those "worst adventuring" times.
lol. sry but everything seems easy to me o.O
and usually when the puzzle is challenging i do not treat it as the "worst" but actually as the "best"
so my best would be:
rushing through the whole game and reaching the elite 4 with only one LVL 40+ pokemon.
everyone else is LVL 20 and below Razz
i did that once and i had to grind for like a week Razz
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon   Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:48 pm

the torn world took me exactly 2hours to figure out that puzzle and get into the fight with Giratina on my own.
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon Pictur10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon   Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:49 pm

lol I've never had a worst time in pokemon lol.

On the first series, catching the legendary birds were quite the challenge. My memory is now hazy of what tactic I used, but they were pretty hard at a point giving up wasn't an option so I had to try and try again until my luck comes in.

I would agree with Shikimaru for the legendary Dogs.

In Emerald for catching Groudon and Kyogre. Latias or Latios. Also the Reggies are a pain in the neck for catching them.

In Diamond and Pearl for catching the three mespirit forms,

Other than catching legendry pokemons which pisses me alot because I felt like killing them (knowing I cannot get them back so I actually have to die before them lol)...

I haven't play Platinum because I'm currently buzy witch Stsrdust and playing a walkthrough as well as I need to learn more about the new cards.

But if I do play it the adventures are easy. Same Starter, Gym Badges and Pokemon League styles. But what's extra challenging is the Battle frontier in Platinum as if it was in Emerald which sometimes I find stressfull on collection badges (which I never got to a point of completing them all). Also I trained the 2 pokemon from the start of the game to beat the game and love Repelling wilds so I never get trouble with wild pokemons. Lastly I love killing trainers, and love battleling on wi-fi (which pretty much makes me undefeated in Pearl from wi-fi challenges)
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Tyler8890
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Tyler8890

Male Number of posts : 93
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3996 1650 0803
Date Joined : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon   Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:51 pm

Shikamaru wrote:

Caves are easy if you buy Super, or Max Repels (which I have taken a point to doing ALWAYS). You won't be bothered by wilds which will make traveling the caves MUCH easier.
[/color]

I am really dumb when it comes to playing RPGs. I feel that I have to kill every monster I come across. It makes the game trivial, but some parts (Caves) very long. Anyhow its pretty hard to fail at Pokemon games, just takes time.
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon   Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:00 pm

Tyler8890 wrote:
Shikamaru wrote:

[/color]

I am really dumb when it comes to playing RPGs. I feel that I have to kill every monster I come across. It makes the game trivial, but some parts (Caves) very long. Anyhow its pretty hard to fail at Pokemon games, just takes time.

If you plan to kill all the Pokemon your entire team will eventually run out of PP (Power Points) if your in some cave with no way to find a Pokemon Center.
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Shiki

Male Number of posts : 1624
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0474-9581-2060
Date Joined : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon   Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:18 pm

Or best thing to do is carry a bunch of Elixirs. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Yami Kevin
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Yami Kevin

Male Number of posts : 641
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3739-1615-2365
Date Joined : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon   Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:05 am

off topic: how far are you guys with platinum? i just got to pastoria Very Happy all pokemons in my team ar 30+

EDIT: got 6th gym badge im in the part where i have to go to lake vaylor/vallor my team is 40+. and i too cant wait to get to the battle frontier.

Last edited by Yami Kevin on Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon   Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:31 pm

Yami Kevin wrote:
off topic: how far are you guys with platinum? i just got to pastoria Very Happy all pokemons in my team ar 30+

I restarted my Platinum version. My Infernape was weak in Def and Spec. Def cuz of that due to Close Combat. I only have 1 GYM Badge.
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shikamaru

Male Number of posts : 423
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Pending
Tournament Awards : Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon Untitled-3-2
Special Awards : Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon Shikamaru
Date Joined : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon   Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:37 pm

Yami Kevin wrote:

I just started the Galactic Veilstone building. I have seven badges and my 5 pokemon are in their mid 40s.

I can't wait to get to the Battle Frontier bounce
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon   Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:49 pm

I have to say I do hate Lt. Surge's trash can puzzle in his GYM. That is annoying puzzle for me. In Red/Green/Blue/Yellow/HeartGold/SoulSilver
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Male Number of posts : 2235
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon   Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:03 pm

I always hated that one Psychic gym in Hoen.
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon   Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:44 am

Sizzle Fish wrote:

That gym was annoying due to all that stepping on switches and stuff, I bet that part annoyed you. Well possibly.
Back to top Go down
Geolight
Member of the Month
Member of the Month
Geolight

Male Number of posts : 219
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 6584 6605
Special Awards : Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon 1010

PostSubject: Re: Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon   Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:28 pm

RenRei00 wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:

That gym was annoying due to all that stepping on switches and stuff, I bet that part annoyed you. Well possibly.
I too was annoyed by that and Walace's gym as well. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ace
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Ace

Male Number of posts : 218
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1034-6951-9231
Date Joined : 2011-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon   Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:51 pm

pokemon black and white: chargestone cave
it seems like every step a pokemon appears Mad
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon   Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:01 pm

I hate almost all the caves in Pokemon.

To MUCH BATTLING
Back to top Go down
Ak
Ak

Female Number of posts : 697
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4513-4036-0682
Date Joined : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon   Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:58 pm

I hate having to go thru the caves and surfing on water. and when you have to go to Snow Point City....good god that was annoying >_<
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon   Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:39 pm

THAT REMINDS ME OF MY HATRED FOR OCEANS.
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon   Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:34 pm

Ak wrote:
I hate having to go thru the caves and surfing on water. and when you have to go to Snow Point City....good god that was annoying >_<

Yup alot of us hated the road to Snow Point City =].
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon   Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:36 pm

Why can't we just fly to undiscovered cities. Razz
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon   Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:13 pm

In the sequal game('s) [Yellow/Crystal/Emerald,Platinum] I hate the third games to the series because they make me do things which I dont even want to do.

Yellow: you get a Pikachu as your starter and you got to battle Brock with your team.
Crystal: If you want to battle/catch Lugia and or Ho-Oh you will need to have captured the 3 Legendary beasts (Entei, Raikou, Suicune if memory serves right)
Emerald: the Magma Hideout (middle of Mt. Chimney and Lavaridge Town (i think)/ Tate and Liza's GYM In Mossdeep City really different than Ruby/Sapphire or the fact that Mr. Stone gives you that PokeNav and you are forced to call Mr. Stone after you leave the building in Rustburo city against your will.
Platinum: the Distortion World

I don't seem to like the 3rd game in the Poke series at all...

I wonder what Nintendo is gonna do w/ the Isshu (Unova) region sequal (3 game in the series to me)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon   Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worst Adventuring Through Out The World Of Pokemon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next