The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Stardust Accelerration Help

Go down 
+9
OtakuismXP
Yusei Fudo
Yami Kevin
kavasiki
DarkestDion
Tyler8890
webmaster
dayvividnerdvillage
Futte
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Futte
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Futte

Male Number of posts : 685
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3180 2234 1395
Date Joined : 2008-10-28

Stardust Accelerration Help Empty
PostSubject: Stardust Accelerration Help   Stardust Accelerration Help Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:26 pm

In the game after the prison event, you shall go and meet witha bartender. The Bartender will make 5 puzzles. Post the answers to thoose puzzles here:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Futtetheturtle
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : Stardust Accelerration Help Pictur10
Special Awards : Stardust Accelerration Help Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Accelerration Help   Stardust Accelerration Help Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:39 pm

Futte wrote:
In the game after the prison event, you shall go and meet witha bartender. The Bartender will make 5 puzzles. Post the answers to thoose puzzles here:

You are far...without me having money lol, I cannot do anything on that game. So far playing it, I've written each steps I'm into and I'm in the part where I got dripped of of my money lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
webmaster
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
webmaster

Male Number of posts : 1547
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0818-1241-0766 / 0302-7428-4649
Date Joined : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Accelerration Help   Stardust Accelerration Help Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:55 am

lol. this game is harder than any of the other ygo games out there!
any deck ideas?
for like at the start?
or should i keep using the starter deck?
Back to top Go down
Futte
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Futte

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Accelerration Help   Stardust Accelerration Help Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:18 am

webmaster wrote:
lol. this game is harder than any of the other ygo games out there!
any deck ideas?
for like at the start?
or should i keep using the starter deck?

Im using a Jinzo/Horus Lockdown synchro deck. i Got both Horus and Jinzo in the first pack i unlocked. And yes they are really hard
Back to top Go down
webmaster
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Accelerration Help   Stardust Accelerration Help Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:22 am

kk. will have to get Jinzo though^_^
btw for Puzzle 1:

1.Summon the card on the left most part of your hand(the one that gets destroyed when you normal summon it)

2.Use Pot of Charity( i hope i got the card name right) to send the two monsters in you hand back to your deck. Doing this also makes the attack of your right most monster 1800

3.Activate Big Bang Shot but before it resolves, activate the effect of your synchro monster to negate the activation of Big Bang Shot. Doing this sends the two cards in your deck to the graveyard.

4.Activate the effect of the left most monster on your field to destroy all the opponent's face-down monsters.

5.Enter battle face. Attack using your remaining monsters.

6.Celebrate because you just won!

Puzzle 2:

1.Activate Terraforming to get Magical Citadel of Emdymion from your deck but activate Solemn Wishes before it resolves. This will add 1 counter on The Tower of Babel(1)

2.Activate Magical Citadel of Emdymion which will add 1 counter on The Tower of Babel(2).

3.Activate Upstart Goblin which will let you draw the Gather Your Mind spell card. It will also heal your LP by 500 giving you 2600 LP. This will also add 1 counter on The Tower of Babel(3)
Magical Citadel will also gain a counter.

4.Activate Gather Your Mind to get another Gather Your Mind from your deck. Healing 500 LP which gives you 3100 LP. This then activates Tower of Babel's effect and reduces your LP to 100. Magical Citadel will also gain a counter.

5. Due to Magical Citadel's effect, the 4 counters which used to be on Tower of Babel will now be put on Magical Citadel. Magical Citadel now has 6 counters.

6.Special summon Endymion the Master Magician from your hand. Master Magician's effect will let you get one spell card from your graveyard, choose Upstart Goblin.

7.Activate Upstart Goblin to draw Smashing Ground from your deck.

8.Activate Smashing Ground to destroy your opponent's monster.

9.Activate Master Magician's second effect which let's you destroy 1 card on the field by discarding a spell card. Discard Gather Your Mind and destroy Gravity Bind.

10.Enter Battle Phase and attack your opponent directly.

11.Celebrate cuz you won!
Back to top Go down
Tyler8890
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Tyler8890

Male Number of posts : 93
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3996 1650 0803
Date Joined : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Accelerration Help   Stardust Accelerration Help Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:43 pm

I did all of them

for 5

Use Dark Core on the attack mode.
Sync for Stardust and Red Dragon.
Summon the other monster in your hand(One that lets you use Assault Mode).
Attack with Red Dragon to the Defense, attack directly with stardust, and the other card.
Assault mode both.
Attack with A/M Stardust, then A/M Red Dragon, Negate Red Dragon with Stardust .
Attack with Red Dragon for game.

If you guys need the others I will post them

Last edited by Tyler8890 on Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
webmaster
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Accelerration Help   Stardust Accelerration Help Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:49 pm

lol thanks tyler^_^
i was going to do all of them but i got to the bartender 10 mins. before my bed-time
i gonna finish all of them 2day^_^
Back to top Go down
DarkestDion
DarkestDion

Female Number of posts : 702
5Ds WC 2011 FC : N/A
Tournament Awards : Stardust Accelerration Help King11
Date Joined : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Accelerration Help   Stardust Accelerration Help Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:39 am

I beaten the 3rd one, took me a while to get it

1. Use Raigeki Break, discard Speed Warrior and destroy Burden of the Mighty
2. Summon Junk Synchron and use effect to revive Speed Warrior
3. Special Summon Turbo whatever in your hand and Quiltbolt Hedgehog from the grave
4. Synchro Summon Colossal Soldier
5. Activate Skill Drain and Final Atk order
6. Attack XYZ Cannon with Colossal, and reborn Colossal
7. Repeat step 6, 2 more times
8. Mystical Space Typhoon your Skill Drain
9. Attack Directly
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkestDion
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Accelerration Help   Stardust Accelerration Help Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:13 am

Dion steps 5, 6, 7+ is wrong lol. It end up being comocozy and no monster left to attack with.
Back to top Go down
Tyler8890
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Tyler8890

Male Number of posts : 93
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3996 1650 0803
Date Joined : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Accelerration Help   Stardust Accelerration Help Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:28 am

Yeah it is a kamikaze but Colossal Soldier activates in the graveyard (Cards that activate in the Graveyard are unaffected by Skill Drain) so you use his effect do revive himself.
Back to top Go down
webmaster
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Accelerration Help   Stardust Accelerration Help Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:58 am

yeah tyler is right.
took me a little while to get it too^_^
lol i thought you had to use Goyo Guardian at first Razz
well anyway puzzle done.
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Accelerration Help   Stardust Accelerration Help Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:05 am

Tyler8890 wrote:
Yeah it is a kamikaze but Colossal Soldier activates in the graveyard (Cards that activate in the Graveyard are unaffected by Skill Drain) so you use his effect do revive himself.

Right! I thought you would select another warrior type beside itself. At least that's how all cards that activates in the graveyard is lol. Unless you have double...

NVM, I did it the way Dion explains it, and he was right Smile
Back to top Go down
kavasiki
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
kavasiki

Male Number of posts : 439
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3265 7350 2837
Date Joined : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Accelerration Help   Stardust Accelerration Help Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:21 am

well, i'm also stuck. When you are going to find your partner right before the Tag Team Tournament. I CANT FIND MY PARTNER!

I have asked everyone in DIAMON but everybody saying the same over and over again. I also tried to ask everybody in the City and they saying the same think too. NEED HELP HERE....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Kavasiki
Futte
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Futte

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Accelerration Help   Stardust Accelerration Help Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:30 pm

kavasiki wrote:
well, i'm also stuck. When you are going to find your partner right before the Tag Team Tournament. I CANT FIND MY PARTNER!

I have asked everyone in DIAMON but everybody saying the same over and over again. I also tried to ask everybody in the City and they saying the same think too. NEED HELP HERE....

I ahve read that you shall just duel the guy you want as a tag partner and then after you have dueled him/her a lot of times she/he will be your tag partner
Back to top Go down
kavasiki
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
kavasiki

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Accelerration Help   Stardust Accelerration Help Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:11 pm

Thanks, i dueled Angie one time and she asked me (she uses a random aggro/negate deck)
Back to top Go down
Futte
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Futte

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Accelerration Help   Stardust Accelerration Help Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:23 pm

kavasiki wrote:
Thanks, i dueled Angie one time and she asked me (she uses a random aggro/negate deck)

i Thougt she used a DAD deck
Back to top Go down
Yami Kevin
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Yami Kevin

Male Number of posts : 641
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3739-1615-2365
Date Joined : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Accelerration Help   Stardust Accelerration Help Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:13 pm

in the game wich guy uses a junk or lightsworm deck that i can use for teh tag tourney
Back to top Go down
kavasiki
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
kavasiki

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Accelerration Help   Stardust Accelerration Help Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:23 pm

not that i know of, oh and it's a bad idea of having Angie as a tag partner... she attack when she have the opportunity and she never protecting you or her's lp...

Also, the hardest game ever in the world of Yu-Gi-Oh! but it's good Wink
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Accelerration Help   Stardust Accelerration Help Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:51 pm

My bike is stolen and I need to retrive it. Anybody know how I can get the security card? Start with the deck one.
Back to top Go down
Yusei Fudo
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Yusei Fudo

Male Number of posts : 272
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 043097968875
Special Awards : Stardust Accelerration Help Yuseifudo
Date Joined : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Accelerration Help   Stardust Accelerration Help Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:59 pm

Futte wrote:
kavasiki wrote:

I ahve read that you shall just duel the guy you want as a tag partner and then after you have dueled him/her a lot of times she/he will be your tag partner
its ten times
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/momo121212
DarkestDion
DarkestDion

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Accelerration Help   Stardust Accelerration Help Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:52 am

I dueled Angie once and she wanted to be my tag partner

are you stuck at the stealth part KWC? I done it
Back to top Go down
webmaster
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Accelerration Help   Stardust Accelerration Help Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:06 am

me too^_^
good thing i played MGS Razz
Dion and i can help you^_^
just say the world and we'll help^_^
Back to top Go down
Futte
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Futte

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Accelerration Help   Stardust Accelerration Help Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:23 am

KWC wrote:
My bike is stolen and I need to retrive it. Anybody know how I can get the security card? Start with the deck one.

If you have talked with blizter, and you have got the card for the control room heres a guide i found on another website: (it helped me alot)

Quote :
Bottom right room:

Keep a safe distance away from the security guards until you see the bottom most guard walking towards the right. After which, keep a safe distance away from him and start following him. When you reach the second vending machine in that room, stick towards the wall and trail him. When you're close to the door, wait for him to show signs of turning around. Quickly run towards the door, open it and go in.

Enter the room and turn on the switch, the timer will start (don't worry, there's more than enough time). Exit the room quickly. Now hide behind the potted plant. Make sure you're positioned in such a way you can't possible be closer to the plant and the wall. Wait for the security guard to return and turn around and to start walking back. Now tail him once again, this time, keep as close to the bottom part of the screen as possible.

When you're close to the part where the other security guard also is, pay close attention. The security guard which you're tailing will begin to turn at a certain point. This is when you must begin walking out, keeping as close to the bottom of the screen as possible.

Top Right Room:

Now run as fast as you can to the top right room. Enter and wait. There'll be two security guards there, one will walk in a square formation while one will be running from the left side of the screen to the right, back and forth. Position yourself at the edge of the vending machine and as close to the bottom of the screen (make sure you're around the same level as the potted plants so that they won't be an obstruction when you run).

Now this is the important part. Wait for the running security guard to come back TWICE. You can keep track of how long he takes by the other security guard who's walking in a square formation. The running security guard returns roughly once every three rounds he makes.

When the running security guard returns, as soon as he shows signs of turning, RUN all the way to the end. The third security guard in the room won't be able to see you. Go into the control room, get your deck and the pass and leave (doesn't matter if you get caught now).

Top Floor:

Now go up the lift (the one in between the top most rooms) and go up. There are a total of 3 security guards in the room. Two in the west side and 1 in the east. First of all, slowly move towards to the west to see where the security guards are. One of them will be walking from the west room to the east side (he'll turn back when he's a small distance away from the lift). It'll do you good to hide behind the wall, very close to the security guard at the east (don't enter the room itself). Take occasional peeks to check whether the patrolling guard has turned back or not. Once he does, start following him. As usual, make sure you're close to the bottom part of the screen.

The guard will beginning turning around to head back towards the east at one point. This is when you must run for it.

Congratulations, you've completed the painfully boring and pointless obstacle the game designers have set for you.

Oh yes, and make sure you save once you get into the room where you will find your bike. Once you go near the bike, you'll get it back. And as soon as you move south a little, Ushio will challenge you to a race. If you fail, you're going to restart the whole damned thing. So SAVE at this point.
Back to top Go down
DarkestDion
DarkestDion

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Accelerration Help   Stardust Accelerration Help Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:33 pm

Here is how to pass the securities

Back to top Go down
Yami Kevin
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Yami Kevin

Male Number of posts : 641
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3739-1615-2365
Date Joined : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Accelerration Help   Stardust Accelerration Help Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:47 pm

thanks dion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Accelerration Help   Stardust Accelerration Help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stardust Accelerration Help
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next