The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Konami World Championship 4.0 Finished!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : Konami World Championship 4.0 Finished! Pictur10
Special Awards : Konami World Championship 4.0 Finished! Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

Konami World Championship 4.0 Finished! Empty
PostSubject: Konami World Championship 4.0 Finished!   Konami World Championship 4.0 Finished! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:27 pm

So yeah, it's done, and once more I changed the site.

These are the main nav Link that site needs.

Community Toolbar - You must download this feature to have the inside site contents of Emulators. In the future I'm going to make a pluging for the lackey TCG game of Yugioh. The way I'll do it that I'll started from the Phantom Darkness YGO TCG release and up! Also I'll get the cards from the current Format so this should be a game of advance players only. This game will began when I have noting to do and I can trace these cards from Yugioh Wikia and work with other software. Again it'll be provided from the toolbar both Lackey TCG Download and the Plugin so it's best if you download this now.

Main (Blog) - Made for members to update like me on the contents. TCG Spoilers, Tourneys News and Walkhroughs. (also the site's recent FAQ updates).

Community Forums - The sad plan is that during the past days I've had some tough times around here. I was thinking of using the site's forum which has all features and profile update made for its forum or this forum. Here's the thing: in the future I'm planning to pay for the site and if we still use this forum (forumotion) then the new site domain will have to be konamiwc.com and the forum konamiwc.forum.com . But if both are together, then I can have the site as konamiworldchampionship.com

- - - I've also updated the members App profile and changed it to a more viewable style. I'm currently pending for the PM apps feature, and the friend request feature which should be released right about December on my calculation.

Game Videos - This is where all videos are found. And also I've permitted members to upload videos. Each apps a member post on their profile should be updated with the current activities. Including the site's forum.

WC Screenshots - Now members are able to upload their own photos beside me. If we move to the site's forum (which I'm unsure of) tjis feature will only be used for staff only. Meaning this where will will update the MotM pic awards and stuff.

TCG Format/Deck Wikia - This where you find all format starting the beginning of the TCG. Also I provided decks of the current format and the current TCG cards available. The WC series are best ways to made decks from that, and also after this Tournament, I should be focusing on finsih my WC 2006 games so I can update all the OTK.FTK decks to their appropriate format. Also members can update this too. View the Sep 08 format and you should find all decks + 2 used from the clash of Titans videos from youtube.

Events Calendar - As always I'm aware of all the apps changed. Sometimes around April this apps should be changed fpr members to update it. Within the site there's an even apps from the side bar which is update from each event. The site's Calendar is updated all the way through Sep 08 for now and later on member can update it on their times too. But the site get less activities because of this forum which has been bugging me for quite sometimes because it wasn't my idea to move. The new apps forum was release sometimes around Sep 11, 2008 and I should have thought of moving from then but I'm guessing the better style is more suitable for power maintenance.

From the side bar I've added other pages wich are: T.O.S. (Term of Services), F.A.Q (frequently Asked Question); our Tourney record of when and how it's performed. Also there are an "About US" that shows where people are coming to visit and what's our scale of visitors from 30 days of the current month. Contact US which is used to contact me through Form message, and lastly the old pages that we used to have when the site was from 3.0.

One thing is that this forum is good, and keeping it mean to shorten the site's domain name so it could match the forum. But if I get rid of this forum the site will generates its full traffic of over 500+ page viewers as I've seen most of you bookmarked this forum and logged in more than 10 times a day. More traffic, the more the site gets to stand out there on google search.

If I do plan to remove this forum, I'll make sure copy up to 7 latest threads and replies of members from it to the site's forum so it could get you guys active again. Understand right now, that this site and the forum is apart. What I've noticed on traffic is that it gets less traffic from search engines because it doesnt have that much page viewers. For example it it has over 500+ pageviewers once someone type a walkthrough or a card name the contents from the site will show on google page. On some top sites that I've affiliate the site with it stays on the 100 sites numbers because it only gets 70+ visitors daily. If it has more the site would have gotten top 4 or up.

Other than that, I'm done working from inside the site, and will only logged back to update the tourney page. Guys do me a small favor and bookmark the site rather than the forum. I need traffic page viewers so the site could stand out there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/

Konami World Championship 4.0 Finished!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: Site & Forum Related :: Announcements and Updates-
Jump to: