The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine)

Go down 
+2
webmaster
Mark Truesdale
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark Truesdale
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Mark Truesdale

Male Number of posts : 604
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3653 4497 8955
Date Joined : 2008-12-29

OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine) Empty
PostSubject: OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine)   OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:52 am

1)Exodia

cards:
Gearfried the Iron Knight
Butterlfy Dagger-Elma
Royal Magical Library
Exodia the Forbidden One
Left Arm of the Forbidden One
Left Leg of the Forbidden One
Right Arm of the Forbidden One
Right Leg of the Forbidden One

Get Gearfried the Iron Knight and Royal Magical Library face-up on the field, then equip Gearfried with Butterfly Dagger - Elma. Royal Magical Library gains a counter and Butterfly Dagger - Elma is sent to the graveyard due to Gearfried's effect, which is immediately sent back to your hand. You repeat this process while drawing a card every 3 times thanks to Royal Magical Library's effect. Theoretically, you can draw your entire deck, along with Exodia, and win the duel. If you don't want to take risks about your opponent destroying one monster before the other is summoned, you should add Ultimate Offering or Double Summon to your deck. Obviously, to get Gearfried and the Library into your hand, you can use elemental searchers (in this case, Giant Rat and Shining Angel, respectively) or magic cards such as Reinforcement of the Army. To gain Butterfly Dagger - Elma, Iron Blacksmith Kotetsu or Arms Hole are good choices.

2)Fire Princess

This OTK requires four cards to give you a lot of Life Points, while the Fire Princess inflict direct damage.

cards:
Fire Princess
Spell Absorption
Butterfly Dagger - Elma

First activate Spell Absorption. Then Summon Gearfried the Iron Knight. Finally, activate Butterfly Dagger - Elma and recieve 500 Life Points. Equip it to Gearfried. His ability will destroy Butterfly Dagger - Elma, and send it to the Graveyard. Next Butterfly Dagger - Elma's other effect activates, sending it back to from your Graveyard to your hand. Repeat the last 3 steps to recieve lots of Life Points for the Fire Princess to destroy your opponent with.
If you repeat this process 16 times in succession you will win.
An alternate version can be done with Spring of Rebirth or it can be add to the effect of Spell Absorption. also works with Morale Boost. You can speed up the process by having a Solemn Wishes.

3)Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End

cards:
Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End
Butterfly Dagger - Elma
Royal Magical Library

Use Gearfried, Butterfly Dagger and Royal Magical Library to draw every card in your Deck. Summon Chaos Emperor Dragon and activate its effect, dealing 300 points of damage to your opponent for every card on both sides of the field and in both players hands. Considering your Deck is now your hand, you will most likely win. Have at least 1 Sword of Deep-Seated in case it somehow fails, and discard it every turn to keep a card in your Deck.

- source, yugioh.wikia.com

Hope I've Helped some people out!
Back to top Go down
webmaster
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
webmaster

Male Number of posts : 1547
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0818-1241-0766 / 0302-7428-4649
Special Awards : OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine) Png10
Date Joined : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine)   OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:59 am

AWESOME^_^
Gearfied owns people without attacking^_^
will try that out in TF^_^
Back to top Go down
Mark Truesdale
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Mark Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine)   OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:18 am

yeah you should, Its fun to do. haha!
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine) Pictur10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine)   OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:44 pm

lol, I should post to yugioh wikia to tell them about the other side of OTK which can give you anything lol.
http://konamiwc.ogameplayer.com/card-ruling-walkthrough-game-help-f17/ok-here-s-a-new-combo-t525.htm

INF LP/DEC OPPONENT LP; EXODIA OTK; OR CYBERSTEIN OTK.
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Mark Truesdale
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Mark Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine)   OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:01 am

haha! yeah I guess you should.
Back to top Go down
Yami Kevin
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Yami Kevin

Male Number of posts : 641
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3739-1615-2365
Date Joined : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine)   OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:30 pm

butterflydagger OTk not good to use on random wifi Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
DarkestDion
DarkestDion

Female Number of posts : 702
5Ds WC 2011 FC : N/A
Tournament Awards : OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine) King11
Date Joined : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine)   OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:48 pm

...or take Magical Cerberus to gain him much attack as you want
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkestDion
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine)   OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:39 pm

Mark Truesdale wrote:

lol True geniuses work is never well appreciated. If I brought this up as a Wiki post they will only think I copied it from someone else (and never give me my full credit for composing this), so let them figure it out lol. I even make sure these vids are spotless on search on these combos. Let's see how smart the YGOW people are.
Back to top Go down
webmaster
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
webmaster

PostSubject: Re: OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine)   OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 6:27 am

KWC wrote:
Mark Truesdale wrote:

lol True geniuses work is never well appreciated. If I brought this up as a Wiki post they will only think I copied it from someone else (and never give me my full credit for composing this), so let them figure it out lol. I even make sure these vids are spotless on search on these combos. Let's see how smart the YGOW people are.

it's always like that >_>
when did people loose faith?
Back to top Go down
Mark Truesdale
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Mark Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine)   OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:14 am

yeah, i guess KWC is right. Even web's brother didn't believe me when I told him I made an OTK deck.
Back to top Go down
webmaster
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
webmaster

PostSubject: Re: OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine)   OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:29 pm

yeah. he was all like "that's impossible"
it just really pains me that a person can never get credit for something he does(in yu gi oh)
T_T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine)   OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:41 pm

Mark Truesdale wrote:
yeah, i guess KWC is right. Even web's brother didn't believe me when I told him I made an OTK deck.

Actually all these OTKs have been around way before any of you guys invented them. The experts study this game inside and out. We're not experts, because if we were we wouldn't have trouble solving the Duel Puzzles they provide.
Back to top Go down
webmaster
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
webmaster

PostSubject: Re: OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine)   OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:44 pm

Greto Kaibou wrote:
Mark Truesdale wrote:

Actually all these OTKs have been around way before any of you guys invented them. The experts study this game inside and out. We're not experts, because if we were we wouldn't have trouble solving the Duel Puzzles they provide.

no greg. when maqui said that i think he was just referring to the act of making the deck. not
coming up with the idea for such a deck^_^

my brother does not think that there is such a thing as a Demise/Gaia OTK^_^
Back to top Go down
storm100
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
storm100

Male Number of posts : 858
5Ds WC 2011 FC : wc 2012 4642 2242 1045
Date Joined : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine)   OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:20 pm

its no wonder why Butterlfy Dagger-Elma card is banned look at all the otk you can do with this card
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine)   OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:36 pm

Greto Kaibou wrote:
Mark Truesdale wrote:

I doubt what you said Greg. the real expert I give props to are people on ude.com and people working with KONAMI. They have very little times to think about this because they are always working on bigger things.

- Like we worry about small cards technique while they are working on how you can use a card effect within the unwritten effect of it.
- Or like how we are whining about the new banlist about our old strategy being banned while they are working on the TCG to see which card are mostly likely to be banned on the next one.

I invented the Chaos Seed OTK and I used that on the first year I bought WC 2005 to beat the game.

I play each Wc games on their yearly release until I get bored of them. I even found a various strategy from Wc 2004 which no one had thought of.

And the duel puzzles are made by a genius like us only on his point of view from the game. Some of the puzzles are 3 yrs old and I quickly know how to solve them. One thing I've noticed about the changes of the puzzles from WC 2005, GX Duel Academy, Ultimate Masters vs WC 2007 and up is that they stop making them straight froward and they give you the card you are thinking of to complete it rather than not analyzing the cards given to you to complete it.

Like some puzzle can only be done one way on the GBA YGO games and the only way to lose is to surrender while on the DS games they give you many options to fail.
Back to top Go down
Mark Truesdale
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Mark Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine)   OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:33 pm

well, just to tell you guys.... I didn't invent this. Thats why I have a bibliography at the bottom. I hate plagiarism. I just found it on yugioh.wikia, and I thought, maybe some people would want to know this otk (and to know why butterfly dagger-elma is banned).
Back to top Go down
webmaster
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
webmaster

PostSubject: Re: OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine)   OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:19 am

ELMA! FTW!!
it's sooo awesome^_^
too bad it's banned now T_T
Back to top Go down
Mark Truesdale
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Mark Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine)   OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:08 am

I didn't know it was possible to do an OTK with elma, until I saw this.
Back to top Go down
webmaster
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
webmaster

PostSubject: Re: OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine)   OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:54 am

yeah. me too.
i thought it was awesome cuz it goes back to your hand after being destroyed^_^
but i always wondered why it was banned^_^
now i know^_^
Back to top Go down
Mark Truesdale
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Mark Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine)   OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:12 am

webmaster wrote:
yeah. me too.
i thought it was awesome cuz it goes back to your hand after being destroyed^_^
but i always wondered why it was banned^_^
now i know^_^

Yep, Now you know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine)   OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OTK's with butterfly dagger-Elma (not mine)
Page 1 of 1