The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Silent power!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkness92
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist

Male Number of posts : 300
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2149 5127 4822
Special Awards : Silent power! Darkness92-1
Date Joined : 2008-09-26

Silent power! Empty
PostSubject: Silent power!   Silent power! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:35 pm

Deck (40):
Monsters:
1 breaker
1 cyber dragon
1 d.d. warrior lady
2 herald of creation
1 jinzo
1 marshmallon
1 mirage dragon
1 morphing jar
1 neo spacian grand mole
1 sangan
3 shining angel
2 silent magican lv 4 & 2 silent mgician lv 8 (key card)
1 light - hex sealed fusion

Fusion:
cyber twin dragon

spells:
brain control
double summon
fissue
heavy storm
level modulation & 2 level up
lightning vortex
monster reborn
mystical space typhoon
nobleman of crossout
pot of avarice
smashing ground
trade in

traps:
crush card
2 dark bribes
mirror force
solemn judgment
torrential tribute
trap jammer

This deck is basicially summoning out silent magician lv 8 with level up. Any suggestions plz comment.
Percentage is 76.4

Last edited by Darkness92 on Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
daniel100
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
daniel100

Male Number of posts : 674
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 5413-0150-8212
Date Joined : 2008-11-03

Silent power! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent power!   Silent power! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:43 pm

ok darkness i reckon this is a pretty good deck when its strategy is used and when you get the right cards well this is just my opinion i reckon maybe a few more counters in there like a solemen judgement and dark bribe also i reckon add in bottomless and dimensial prison as well just incase the jinzo doesnt come up. Over all i think this deck is pretty good and can be deadly
Back to top Go down

Silent power! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent power!   Silent power! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:29 pm

Your grade for this deck is a C+ Darkness. I have no suggestions because you didn't state what the problem was!
Back to top Go down
Darkness92
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist

Silent power! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent power!   Silent power! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:14 pm

Alrite here is the problem with this deck. I'm having trouble protecting my silent, so she can be saved and i could use level up if i have it.
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : Silent power! Pictur10
Special Awards : Silent power! Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

Silent power! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent power!   Silent power! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:01 am

Darkness92 wrote:
Alrite here is the problem with this deck. I'm having trouble protecting my silent, so she can be saved and i could use level up if i have it.

Lol, u should make a deck and not worry about ur ace too much. It's thing like that that makes u use all cards just to get one ace card out, or to protect on ace card. It's a waste and don't even think about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
daniel100
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
daniel100

Silent power! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent power!   Silent power! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:27 am

yer i agree KWC u shouldnt just focus on 1 single card to win you a duel you have got to make sure every single card has a purpose in the deck
Back to top Go down
Darkness92
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist

Silent power! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent power!   Silent power! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:24 am

KWC wrote:
Darkness92 wrote:

Lol, u should make a deck and not worry about ur ace too much. It's thing like that that makes u use all cards just to get one ace card out, or to protect on ace card. It's a waste and don't even think about it.

But KWC my deck is basicially using all my cards. Like jinzo he can negate my opponent's traps and in case jinzo isn't there yet mirage dragon can stop traps in the battle phase, so mirror force or any other can be stopped. My counter traps can stop any big monster from coming out and dark bribe can help negating and strengthing silent with more power. Grand mole can transfer back any other monster so my opponent has no more cards on field. cyber twin is there for some power up and back up. There are more but don't want to get in full detail.
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : Silent power! Pictur10
Special Awards : Silent power! Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

Silent power! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent power!   Silent power! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:00 pm

Log in to gameking online and recreate that deck using Mozzila. then go on shuffle menu as well as seeing your hand. The average hand you'll have is Shining with Mirage and a lot of unstable cards. Your strategy is good. In fact everyone's strategy is good, but u must limit it to 40 and usual card combo rather than mix Mirage with Dark Bribe, or Silent with Jinzo. It'll take at least 3 turns to get a Silent and a Jinzo, that's why I prefer Horus. Cards that aren't worth your time don't use them. Look in the bright side of a card with similar effect but better.

This deck is good if you get a nice hand which will happen 50/50. A deck with simple Bottomless and brute force can beat it. Also Mirage of Dragon only stops Trap, and not quick play. A deck that I always use against everyone has 5 quick play and 5 traps, which I'm sure everyone knows the outcome of "Short Work".
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
daniel100
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
daniel100

Silent power! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent power!   Silent power! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:24 pm

KWC really knows his stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Silent power! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent power!   Silent power! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent power!
Page 1 of 1