The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age

Go down 
+5
Kyle
Yami Kevin
Shiki
kavasiki
RenRei00
9 posters
AuthorMessage
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

Male Number of posts : 1017
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Retired
Special Awards : Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age Png10
Date Joined : 2008-12-17

Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age Empty
PostSubject: Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age   Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:15 pm

This is just my summary of Golden Sun and the sequel Golden Sun: The Lost Age (Book Two)
LOGO

Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age Tb_gol10
Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age Golden10

This rpg game revolves around battling monsters. In Golden Sun 1, its pouring
raining hard outside, the members of the alchemy are trying their best to save the towns people by using the ability called " psynergy " psynergy is like a psychic move that calls fourth what ever element you are. Psynergy is a moved that is using your PP. The alchemy crew is doing their best to make this boulder from stop moving down the stream while it may endanger the lives of others. While the the alchemy crew is busy stopping the boulder from advancing further a man named Felix is in the water holding on to a rock from being casted in the water. However the alchemy crew failed to stop the boulder and Felix disappears while everyone is in shock. Then whats worse is that you get beaten up by two Fire Adepts who are out of your league who are Saturos and Menadri. After failing to defeat them 3 years
pass by after the tradgety. You will begin your journey to save earth from the evil Adepts. Jenna who lost her older brother Felix shall join your crew to explore the world, who will then encounter that Felix is still...

Golden Sun: The Lost Age is just the sequel the concept is basically the same except that you dont start out
with Isaac or Garet in the beginning.

GBA Box Pictures:

Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age 46854810
Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age 56135610

NDS Box Picture(s):
Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age 96054510

The Adepts consist of four different elements:
1. Earth
2. Fire
3. Water
4. Wind

Over 100 million copies of Golden Sun were sold in Japan and USA. [ According to Wikipedia ]

The game is pretty basic but gets more and more complicated if you dont know how to play it. Luckily their is a walkthrough on youtube, this is what Golden Sun is about when you see the gameplay.

WALKTHROUGH

Golden Sun
Golden Sun: The Lost Age (Book Two)

I'm playing Golden Sun: The Lost Age, this aint easy right now. This game isnt easy as it seems, infact it may take like 20 hours or more to beat Golden Sun. I suggest you watch the walkthrough first and see if it reaches a nerv if you wanted to buy it otherwise you may have wasted some money to buy Golden Sun or wasting your time looking for it. When you're in towns you should be able to find shops that sell weapons (raising Attack) as well as clothing (raising Defense) I strongly recommend that you buy them until all of the members on your team can no longer add anymore Attack or Defense from this town. Doing so will allow you to Attack the enemy monsters instead of wasting Psynergy or Djinn (you'll learn about them in the game). By buying enhancements for your team will make them be better for combat if you don't like wasting your Psynergy which I hate doing, this way your battles with the monsters should end faster than not buying weapons.

Question: What are Adepts?
Answer: Adepts tap the power of elemental energies to generate forces like whirlwind...

Question: What happens if I run out of Psynergy?
Answer: Well nothing bad happens except for like reading minds, using Whirlwind in Air's Rock

Question: How do I restore Psynergy?
Answer: You can restore your Psynergy in many ways
1. While walking 6 steps where you battle monsters 1 PP (Psynergy) shall be restored (this wont work in Towns).
2. Go to the INN pay the clerk
3. Find a Psynergy stone (piece or the huge stone) all your PP will be fully restored in your entire party
4. Use the Djinn to restore while in battle.

EDIT: On November 29th, 2010 Golden Sun Dark Dawn was released in English.

Last edited by RenRei00 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:30 am; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.dailymotion.com/RenRei00#video=xn80vb

PostSubject: Re: Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age   Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:19 pm

Sounds cool but GBA is just old news for me. Are there any for NDS?
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age   Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:21 pm

Greto Kaibou wrote:
Sounds cool but GBA is just old news for me. Are there any for NDS?

I believe Golden Sun stopped at The Lost Age.
Back to top Go down
kavasiki
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
kavasiki

Male Number of posts : 439
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3265 7350 2837
Date Joined : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age   Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:07 am

Golden Sun don't need to be on the DS because you have the GBA Emulator on the PC for free. The game is really good and are recommended to get. The Lost Age is really long and confused game and Golden Sun (1) is what you need to know the story and get more know with the "series"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Kavasiki
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age   Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:50 am

well what do you know Golden Sun is coming out for the DS

Golden Sun DS <Amazon>
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Shiki

Male Number of posts : 1624
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0474-9581-2060
Date Joined : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age   Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:53 am

Yeah, I saw this recently as well too. My friend told me the end of the world is coming when it comes out. Personally, I think Golden Sun is really one of the best RPG series out there as of today. Not many other RPGs can compare to it.
Back to top Go down
Yami Kevin
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Yami Kevin

Male Number of posts : 641
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3739-1615-2365
Date Joined : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age   Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:19 pm

another great game i didnt know about
Back to top Go down
kavasiki
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
kavasiki

Male Number of posts : 439
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3265 7350 2837
Date Joined : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age   Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:49 am

I love everything about the Golden Sun series, except the part in Lost age when you need to travel around the world in a boat without any why of know where you go if you skip all the speaking text.

Last edited by kavasiki on Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Kavasiki
Kyle
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
Kyle

Male Number of posts : 97
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0045-0580-7589
Date Joined : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age   Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:41 am

Very Happy ive played golden sun forever i play it every once in while. its about time they made a new one.
I was going to post about this a few months ago but decide not to
Back to top Go down
Hadeslord
Registered Duelist
Registered Duelist
Hadeslord

Male Number of posts : 3
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4468-7829-6282
Date Joined : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Golden sun   Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:26 am

Good to see others interested in game i got game preordered myself.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Male Number of posts : 2235
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age   Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:43 pm

So it looks like Rei does know alot about Golden Sun.

BTW the Kyle user up there was me. (:
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age   Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:47 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:

Not really, Im a novice at Golden Sun not to mention I didnt beat the first 2 GBA games of Golden Sun... FAIL
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age   Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:25 pm

RenRei00 wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:

Not really, Im a novice at Golden Sun not to mention I didnt beat the first 2 GBA games of Golden Sun... FAIL

Haha well you could you always ask me for me advice if you ever need it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Skevengal

Male Number of posts : 841
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age   Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:29 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
RenRei00 wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:

OMG no way...I refuse to leave a game unbeated...and I'm a perfectionist. I make sure that I get every ahhh pokemon in every game. ( of couse I transfer so I don't drive myself nuts.) I guess that's what got me so into pokemon and why anyone is reluctant to take me to gamestop XD I'm actually still on Golden Sun Dark Dawn...T_T and it's killing me. I'm considering making a new file and starting over since I'm really confused. And I'm kinda stubborn so sorry Sizzle, but I'm not going to ask you or look online for help.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age   Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:24 pm

Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
RenRei00 wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:

OMG no way...I refuse to leave a game unbeated...and I'm a perfectionist. I make sure that I get every ahhh pokemon in every game. ( of couse I transfer so I don't drive myself nuts.) I guess that's what got me so into pokemon and why anyone is reluctant to take me to gamestop XD I'm actually still on Golden Sun Dark Dawn...T_T and it's killing me. I'm considering making a new file and starting over since I'm really confused. And I'm kinda stubborn so sorry Sizzle, but I'm not going to ask you or look online for help.

Ok, just don't break anything in frustration, you will probaly figure it out, eventualy. tongue
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age   Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:34 pm

Skevengal wrote:

Skev is a fan of Golden Sun? Sweet
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age   Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:38 pm

RenRei00 wrote:
Skevengal wrote:

Skev is a fan of Golden Sun? Sweet

Yes, pure sweetness.

The more fans the better, I really want them to hurry up on GS4.
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age   Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:52 pm

Yay I got my copy of " Golden Sun: Dark Dawn " [NEW] in the mail today ^_^ 07 June 2012
Back to top Go down
DivinePegasus
Duelist
Duelist
DivinePegasus

Male Number of posts : 16
5Ds WC 2011 FC : No
Date Joined : 2012-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age   Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:17 pm

I have never heard of this game series. I am just getting into newer game series. I used to only have pokemon and yugioh games but now I have Kid Icarus Uprisineg and The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword. Plus Okami is a really fun game as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age   Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age
Page 1 of 1