The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

A new type of elemental hero: no fusions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Spongebob (King)
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
Spongebob (King)

Male Number of posts : 43
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 120404626312
Date Joined : 2008-09-29

A new type of elemental hero: no fusions Empty
PostSubject: A new type of elemental hero: no fusions   A new type of elemental hero: no fusions Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:45 pm

I love decks with E-Hero and Royal Oppression, so... why don't combinate them?

Monsters: 16

D.D. Assailant 2x
E-Hero Captain Gold 2x
Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
E-Hero Neos Alius 3x
E-Hero Ocean 2x
Thunderking 2x
D.D. Warrior Lady
E-Hero Stratos
E-Hero Wildheart 2x

Spells: 15

Lightning Vortex
Skyscraper 2x
The Warrior Returning Alive 2x
Monster Reborn
Prohibition 2x
R-Righteous Justice 2x
RotA 3x
Smashing Ground
Fissure

Traps: 9

Mirror Force
Solemn Judgment 2x
Mask of Restrict 2x
Royal Oppression 3x
Torrential Tribute

Fusion Deck: 6
Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
E-Hero Grand Neos

So... This deck works on lock opponent with royal oppression and mask of restrict. prohibition defends me by the dangerous heavy storm and (if i don't draw mask of restrict at the first turn) by crush card virus.
I choosed the best elemental hero, which don't need fusion support: Stratos, Ocean and Wildheart.
If i've got only wildheart monsters on the field, when i summon one of them, i can activate torrential tribute and obtain an effects such as raigeki's.
Ocean helps me for recover monsters that are died. the warrior returning alive helps me if ccv was activate when i was without protection. i recover ocean and with him the other.
i can also use ocean for activate a lot of time stratos's effect.
skyscraper... helps me againist gorz, ladd and cards with a lot of attack power. neos alius is the second monster that has the best attack with skyscraper, and i can defeat quite all monsters by battle during my turn). neo spacian grand mole is a monster with a very good effect and, if i can, i can activate neos alius's effect for summon grand neos, but i never do it XD.

i should add cards like shrink and threatning roar for save me when i cant use skyscraper's effect, but wich cards should i take off? please help me...
Back to top Go down
storm100
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
storm100

Male Number of posts : 858
5Ds WC 2011 FC : wc 2012 4642 2242 1045
Special Awards : A new type of elemental hero: no fusions Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: A new type of elemental hero: no fusions   A new type of elemental hero: no fusions Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:50 pm

this deck reminds be of big city i have seen lots of people on wifi use this deck but i made mine with a twist turning it into a dh hero turbo deck you know dh diamond dude deck i tried hard but it never worked well but i want it to work through
Back to top Go down
Light0fTwilight
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Light0fTwilight

Male Number of posts : 1264
5Ds WC 2011 FC : None at the moment
Special Awards : A new type of elemental hero: no fusions Twilightaward
Date Joined : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: A new type of elemental hero: no fusions   A new type of elemental hero: no fusions Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:01 pm

You seem to have forgot like the best elemental hero spell card "E - emegernsy call".
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Light0fTwilight
Spongebob (King)
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
Spongebob (King)

PostSubject: Re: A new type of elemental hero: no fusions   A new type of elemental hero: no fusions Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:21 pm

Light0fTwilight wrote:
You seem to have forgot like the best elemental hero spell card "E - emegernsy call".
yes, you're right: wich card should i take out?
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : A new type of elemental hero: no fusions Pictur10
Special Awards : A new type of elemental hero: no fusions Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: A new type of elemental hero: no fusions   A new type of elemental hero: no fusions Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:42 pm

Really, Skycraper really is the worst field spell for Heroes.

For example, why not add Skycraper # 2. I have a similar deck like this and I don't use Royal Oprression as much as you do. Meaning I like tributes, and I believe all monsters can defeat another when playing the right cards so here's my list.

Breaker TMW
Cyber Dragon
D.D. Warrior Lady
E-H Ocean
E-H Stratos
E-H Wildheart 3x
Exiled Force 3x
Giant Rat 3x
Gorz tEoD
Injection Fairy Lily
Morphing Jar
Sangan
Spirit Reaper

Fissure
Heavy Storm
Lightning Vortex 2x
Monster Reborn
Mystical Space Typhoon
Pot of Avarice
Reinforecement otA 3x
Skycraper 2 - Hero City 2x
Smashing Ground

Dark Bribe 2x
Hero Signal 2x
Mirror Force
Solemn Judgment 2x
Torrential Tribute

-<>- Everydeck I start with both Dark Bribe and Solemn Judgment also have Necrovalley and Royal Oppression from side. As you can see this deck is easy on weak LV monsters, and balance through special summon.

I try not to put the combo of Hero City and Card of the Safe Return because in most duels without drawing 3 cards, apart they are waste of hands. That's what happens when you make Lockdowndecks lol, so it's best to give your opponent a heart attack with multiple monsters on your field and guys like Exiled Force or useful spells like Reinforcement of the Army can get either Wildheart or Stratos.

You must start with stratos always to have upper hand advantage if you expect to give your opponent a hard time with this deck. I realize that Monarch aren't that scary as of all other tributes. It depends on how sloppy the duelist is to be caught heavily by their effects, Meaning if 1 or 2 or your cards are destroyed, you can expect to play with the ones in your hand and not going like "Oh man! I'm screwed Sad "
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Spongebob (King)
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
Spongebob (King)

PostSubject: Re: A new type of elemental hero: no fusions   A new type of elemental hero: no fusions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:56 am

u're always very good on making dek kwc^^ thx^^
Back to top Go down
Futte
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Futte

Male Number of posts : 685
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3180 2234 1395
Date Joined : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: A new type of elemental hero: no fusions   A new type of elemental hero: no fusions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:53 pm

Spongebob (King) wrote:
u're always very good on making dek kwc^^ thx^^

He, greg and you are the DECK MASTERS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Futtetheturtle
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new type of elemental hero: no fusions   A new type of elemental hero: no fusions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new type of elemental hero: no fusions
Page 1 of 1