The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

yugioh gx tag force 1 help how to unlock blair as your partner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
storm100
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
storm100

Male Number of posts : 858
5Ds WC 2011 FC : wc 2012 4642 2242 1045
Special Awards : yugioh gx tag force 1 help how to unlock blair as your partner Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-09

yugioh gx tag force 1 help how to unlock blair as your partner Empty
PostSubject: yugioh gx tag force 1 help how to unlock blair as your partner   yugioh gx tag force 1 help how to unlock blair as your partner Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:40 am

well this is really really bugging me i cant unlock blair as a partner its the only i need to do to move on in the game i want on www.gamefaqs.com and this is what they have said acquire 3n items done that filled 4 hearts with syrus alexis and zane done that then it said meet her in the cafeteria between 7pm to 8pm done that then go to next day and meet her in the red dorm between 8am to 4pm done that then they say she should be standing there waiting at the upper left corner of the red dorm not there

can anyone help plex i really want to unlock her
Back to top Go down
Futte
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Futte

Male Number of posts : 685
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3180 2234 1395
Date Joined : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: yugioh gx tag force 1 help how to unlock blair as your partner   yugioh gx tag force 1 help how to unlock blair as your partner Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:25 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Futtetheturtle
storm100
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
storm100

Male Number of posts : 858
5Ds WC 2011 FC : wc 2012 4642 2242 1045
Special Awards : yugioh gx tag force 1 help how to unlock blair as your partner Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: yugioh gx tag force 1 help how to unlock blair as your partner   yugioh gx tag force 1 help how to unlock blair as your partner Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:11 am

thanks Futte buddy
i have found blair the info was half right she not in the uper left corner of the red dorm you have to

To unlock Blair, accquire 3 items: Barrette, Bandana, Hat. To get them, have at least 4 hearts filled for Alexis, Syrus, and Zane. Then talk to them and there will give you the items. Once items are acquired, talk to Blair in the cafeteria between 7:00 and 8:00 PM. Give each of the items to her. She will disappear, for the moment. Find her again during school hours (8:00 AM to 4:00 PM) in the upper left corner of the Slifer Red Dorm. Defeat her in a duel and she will become your partner.

note she not in the uper left corner of the red dorm she is found

1 walk downstairs
2 then walk to the left where the open space is
3 keep going left and then u should see blair in the left corner near the edege
4 duel her and she becomes your partner

note there is no upper left corner in the red dorm
note the time of the event is correct

well this topic is now closed i always wanted to say that lol go yugioh gx and thanks for everyones help on this matter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yugioh gx tag force 1 help how to unlock blair as your partner   yugioh gx tag force 1 help how to unlock blair as your partner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

yugioh gx tag force 1 help how to unlock blair as your partner
Page 1 of 1