The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

5Ds Episode 39

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikamaru
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shikamaru

Male Number of posts : 423
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Pending
Tournament Awards : 5Ds Episode 39 Untitled-3-2
Special Awards : 5Ds Episode 39 Shikamaru
Date Joined : 2008-09-25

5Ds Episode 39 Empty
PostSubject: 5Ds Episode 39   5Ds Episode 39 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:42 pm

WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD! IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN 5DS EPISODE 39 YET THEN I SUGGEST YOU STOP READING THIS POST AND WATCH IT FIRST! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

The episode hasn't been subbed yet but I couldn't help but watch it. It was epic! Other than discussing this episode, the reason behind this post is that I've been wondering something.

Everyone saw Divine fall to his death after being attacked by that Earthbound God right? But many are speculating whether or not he actually died. I'm not so sure myself although I hope he did. It would serve him right for using Aki and (?)killing(?) Carly. What do you all think? Is he dead or not?

EDIT: This episode has now been subbed. ^.^

Last edited by Shikamaru on Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sedicius
Administrator
Administrator
sedicius

Female Number of posts : 407
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1032-5848-8523
Special Awards : 5Ds Episode 39 Png10
Date Joined : 2008-11-21

5Ds Episode 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5Ds Episode 39   5Ds Episode 39 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:41 am

I doubt he's dead..
He's not a character so insignificant, imo.. It seems he has greater secrets about Aki and the whole Psychic duelist thing and it would be such a waste of character to get rid of him.

As for Carly, I'm kinda glad she [technically] died. Her "jacku jacku jacku" was getting annoying..
I hope this is the last episode she cries over him.

And I'm still confused about Aki and Misty's brother incident. Did she really kill him? Or is it something to do with Divine..?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/sedicius
Darkness92
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist

Male Number of posts : 300
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2149 5127 4822
Special Awards : 5Ds Episode 39 Darkness92-1
Date Joined : 2008-09-26

5Ds Episode 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5Ds Episode 39   5Ds Episode 39 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:37 pm

If divine fell to his death then he had officially died. And no way i don't want to see the last of aki. Yusei won't allow that since all five signers need to be there to beat dark signers.
Back to top Go down
Futte
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Futte

Male Number of posts : 685
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3180 2234 1395
Date Joined : 2008-10-28

5Ds Episode 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5Ds Episode 39   5Ds Episode 39 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:00 pm

I really hope Divine died (that basterd)

And i think too that carlys Jacku thing was anyoing.Shes much cooler as a dark signer
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Futtetheturtle

5Ds Episode 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5Ds Episode 39   5Ds Episode 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:47 pm

Futte wrote:
And i think too that carlys Jacku thing was anyoing.Shes much cooler as a dark signer

But she was in love.....
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Shikamaru

Male Number of posts : 423
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Pending
Tournament Awards : 5Ds Episode 39 Untitled-3-2
Special Awards : 5Ds Episode 39 Shikamaru
Date Joined : 2008-09-25

5Ds Episode 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5Ds Episode 39   5Ds Episode 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:32 am

KONAMI wrote:
Futte wrote:

But she was in love.....

I agree. Crying or Very sad

I wonder what will happen when she is defeated. Since she's technically dead, what will happen to her when she's no longer a Dark Signer? Will she go back to the way she was...dead? I hope not. Same goes for Kiryu and Misty (although I care for Carly much more than I do for them) Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

5Ds Episode 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5Ds Episode 39   5Ds Episode 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:07 pm

Shikamaru wrote:
KONAMI wrote:
Futte wrote:

But she was in love.....

I wonder what will happen when she is defeated. Since she's technically dead, what will happen to her when she's no longer a Dark Signer? Will she go back to the way she was...dead? I hope not. Same goes for Kiryu and Misty (although I care for Carly much more than I do for them) Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Yeah...But I doubt they were dead. They may still be alive or die on the dot afterward because I think they were each hanging by a thread before the transition. I still haven't even watched ep 37 subbed nor 38 lol. I may be wrong.
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : 5Ds Episode 39 Pictur10
Special Awards : 5Ds Episode 39 Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

5Ds Episode 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5Ds Episode 39   5Ds Episode 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:19 am

Shikamaru wrote:
KONAMI wrote:
Futte wrote:

But she was in love.....

I just watch episode subbed 39 and I'm blow away. I mean those that possessed the God Earthbound cards are dead. And when they duel, it's always epic and the sign is different than the spider signs.

I guess a logical explanation would be if they are defeated then their souls return back from the dead. But it's the anguish and "vengence" that remains in their heart to force them to accept being Dark Seingners. I also think Carly would choose a right path even though she's dead, because the ending just blown my mind lol. Afterall now that Devine is dead (and I'm sure I saw him got pierced by that Earthbound God card and fall feet high to a building) she has no point to fight anymore. But then again she might be helping Jack to defeat the Dark Signers since she and Jack have had a close bond or relationship.

This is just an opinion of seeing it subbed and not watched RAW stuffs. Let's see how true my prediction is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Sponsored content

5Ds Episode 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5Ds Episode 39   5Ds Episode 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5Ds Episode 39
Page 1 of 1