The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Answer These Questions!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Answer These Questions! Empty
PostSubject: Answer These Questions!   Answer These Questions! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:06 pm

I'd like to know if Yugi and Kaiba were trapped in Darkness' realm from Yugioh GX because the whole world vanished.

I'm also wondering if Yugi, Kaiba, and Jaden (If they're still alive) are aware of the Signers & Dark Signers. What are their reactions?
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : Answer These Questions! Pictur10
Special Awards : Answer These Questions! Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Answer These Questions!   Answer These Questions! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:13 pm

the year is 2012.

so far all i can tell you that "Momentum" destroyed Neo-Domino City and transform half of it to Satellite.

For Example Yusei wasn't born from Satellite but Jack was. Lastly his parent died along the blast as well as most of other people.

If Kazuki Takahashi decides to bring back these characters it would not be soon and not from the starting of the series. At least he would start giving some infos of their ware about from 5d which he haven't done.

No one knows, and certainly I've worked my brain and this is what I've come up with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Darkness92
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist

Male Number of posts : 300
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2149 5127 4822
Special Awards : Answer These Questions! Darkness92-1
Date Joined : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Answer These Questions!   Answer These Questions! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:24 pm

Greto Kaibou wrote:
I'd like to know if Yugi and Kaiba were trapped in Darkness' realm from Yugioh GX because the whole world vanished.

I'm also wondering if Yugi, Kaiba, and Jaden (If they're still alive) are aware of the Signers & Dark Signers. What are their reactions?

I believe all the characters like yugi, joey, and others except kaiba were sent to the shadows. When darkness was destroyed and all the people went flashing maybe yugi was sent to the museum since it just transported people random:?:. I believe jaden is still alive and yugi and kaiba. Since kaiba is smart enough to make duplicate corporations around the world. Yugi would of join yusei and help them out and save satelite.
Back to top Go down
LexInTheDeck
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
LexInTheDeck

Male Number of posts : 68
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2709 3818 2589
Date Joined : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Answer These Questions!   Answer These Questions! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 3:47 pm

KWC wrote:
the year is 2012.

last night when i watch scifi channel about crystal skull. they say that scientist are try to lloking for 13 crystal skull which will hell the world from doomday on dec. 21 2012. it sound funny but those researcher are real....that y what they say about 2012 kinnda make me worry ^.^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Answer These Questions!   Answer These Questions! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 3:52 pm

LexInTheDeck wrote:
KWC wrote:
the year is 2012.

last night when i watch scifi channel about crystal skull. they say that scientist are try to lloking for 13 crystal skull which will hell the world from doomday on dec. 21 2012. it sound funny but those researcher are real....that y what they say about 2012 kinnda make me worry ^.^

You mean Armageddon? I don't buy it.
Back to top Go down
LexInTheDeck
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
LexInTheDeck

PostSubject: Re: Answer These Questions!   Answer These Questions! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 3:56 pm

Greto Kaibou wrote:
LexInTheDeck wrote:
KWC wrote:
the year is 2012.

true...i dont believe it either. well people use to say 2000 was doomsday. but nothing happen!!
now they say 2012....i cant wait to see what will happen =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Answer These Questions!   Answer These Questions! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:25 pm

LexInTheDeck wrote:

Well, 2012 could happen because Nostradamus did predict 9/11 after all.
Back to top Go down
Yusei Fudo
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
Yusei Fudo

Male Number of posts : 272
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 043097968875
Special Awards : Answer These Questions! Yuseifudo
Date Joined : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Answer These Questions!   Answer These Questions! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:15 pm

Greto Kaibou wrote:
LexInTheDeck wrote:

Well, 2012 could happen because Nostradamus did predict 9/11 after all.
they say 2012 cause a huge asteroid will hit earth that year, though it probably wont be as big when it lands
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/momo121212

PostSubject: Re: Answer These Questions!   Answer These Questions! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:18 pm

Yusei Fudo wrote:
they say 2012 cause a huge asteroid will hit earth that year, though it probably wont be as big when it lands

Fairy tales.
Back to top Go down
LexInTheDeck
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
LexInTheDeck

PostSubject: Re: Answer These Questions!   Answer These Questions! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:24 pm

okay guys, sry to brought this doomsday story up. But am sure gre topic was about yugioh 5d, not 2012 nor doomsday ^.^
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: Answer These Questions!   Answer These Questions! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:27 pm

Greto Kaibou wrote:
LexInTheDeck wrote:
KWC wrote:
the year is 2012.

Chapter 6: The One (excerpt)

TV news reporters: “What happen today is unlike anything we’ve seen. A lightning struck down on one person, and many others just went missing. It’s as if this world, this country, or Collins High is torn apart…”

Radio broadcaster: “For those who believe in God, the revelation day is upon us. God have shown us his might by banishing the sinful ones from the Earth. This is just the beginning and if you don’t repent you may be next. The Lord also has spoken to us Elders that only one true church exists…”

Other broadcasters: “…only one true church exists.” “…only one true church is the pathway of Christ’s Kingdom” “…Jehovah is all mighty so repent and come humble before thee…” “We have been called by the Lord himself and we can save you.”

Everywhere you went; any channel you tuned into or radio stations, “repent…” that was their only solution for what happened to Georgia on Collins High. Eventually rumors were spread. Within less than a week, half of the world knew about it.

Outside, you can see police and army barricade; fighting a war which was fought millennia ago; the war of Armageddon. Eventually the government had to set foot on this turbulence. Still the power of believers was far greater. They were willing to sacrifice themselves and the entire human race.

American planes flew over and fire missiles. The ground was full of holes and wounded men and corpses. Helicopters took off backwards from an airfield, soldiers and citizens were transported to hospitals. The Ambulances were useless now. Over a few Russian fighter planes flew at them backwards, sucked bullets and shell fragments from some of the planes and crewmen. They did the same for wrecked American bombers on the ground, and those planes flew up backwards to join the formation. And again people died, these people kept coming like zombies. The police that halt them not to advance both got hit by the fire missiles. And the helicopters were sent to transport the wounded soldiers and citizens, and also picked up the dead ones. It has been going on for seven months now.

The first month, the people gather around the city. They were grouping of some sorts. Some that had the bible, and the book or revelations, and the rest had a cross which was made as in a blade or a sword. They were ready.

Though the grouping may have to take awhile, some of these people decided an early death. The Christian crucified themselves all naked and in the bright morning sun. Within these disturbances the government sent air force to stop them. To them it meant to go to heaven by atoning for their sins of Earth to an early stage.

From the third month, half of East were already bombed or shelled down. The city advances onward all fighting against, and sacrificing men. They were taught that those that died in this war died in dignity and will have a second chance. They were taught that God wroth upon this war, and thus to them it was the Armageddon.

From month fourth, the world advances. The East and the West. The governments still tries and capture them. The prison cells were in great numbers that cons that were good were released. Some people decided to stay locked up; knowing what’s out there was far greater worst than anything they might have done wrong or corrupted in one’s life.

From month fifth, they arrived at Mount Megiddo. An ancient fortified city in history of times that remains neutral of the unspoken outcome of Armageddon. It was taught from the Book of Revelation that the final battle of Earth and will be fought there.

From the first week sixth day of the sixth month, those that died of hunger, tiredness, out of beliefs, depressions, all were scattered as corpses. The Christian and the others stand aside, to prepare for the final round. The seventh day. Some were singing in choir like “I swear the oath of blood; and tear the virgin's flesh; I gash the wounds of heaven; and rides the; wings of death…” Others were praying.

From then, all government, democratic parties had given up. The war was far greater than any one could have apprehended. It’s as if the whole human world had gone insane. All of them wanted deaths and from religious beliefs, they were fighting the “Beast” as anyone had attempt to stop them advancing. That didn’t stop there, once they didn’t have any more target they decided to annihilate each other and promise that only one true religion exist.

All of them grouped in. Christianity: 2.1 billion, Islam: 1.5 billion, Secular/Nonreligious/Agnostic/Atheist: 1.1 billion, Hinduism: 900 million, Chinese traditional religion: 394 million, Buddhism: 376 million, primal-indigenous: 300 million, African Traditional & Diasporic: 100 million, Sikhism: 23 million, Juche: 19 million, Spiritism: 15 million, Judaism: 14 million, Baha'i: 7 million, Jainism: 4.2 million, Shinto: 4 million, Cao Dai: 4 million, Zoroastrianism: 2.6 million, Tenrikyo: 2 million, Neo-Paganism: 1 million, Unitarian-Universalism: 800 thousand, Rastafarianism: 600 thousand, Scientology: 500 thousand.

The last remaining religion will rein Earth for over 100 years in peace they believe. Maybe forever. Also during this great battle, they were taught that the Gods will descend themselves to men and then comes the Apocalypse war.

Can you imagine the world at a war against themselves? Everyone had to find an ally or be allied with. Either you accept out of diligence or accept out of nothingness. Words were around, and it was either you join and march forward or died.

Many went from houses to another and finally found a secret that coexist the genuineness of the world, and the conflict of good and evil.

And so it was written: Yesterday, I was shy. Today, I write. Tomorrow, I’ll speak. But you all know the wonder boy Don; always trying something new, and if you get to know him close, somewhat you are better than him; even better, his work are the irony of the most obvious things.

From my short time on Earth, I’ve known Kings, archers and citizens. I’ve never met The One. But somehow the world never seized to amaze me. Hi, my full name is Gog…

Aye! The pen and my little note pad seemed to be well equipping with my thoughts. I mean, I never speak like that in real life. It must be a gift, of the mind; the wonder of God. Humans have gone mad to comprehend such things. Some state scientific theory. Other relies on ancient book of the past known as the Bible. Since there are many religions, some how, they seemed to have more than one type of Bibles; which the word I’m looking for is scripture; more than one scripture. From their religion that I indeed are still looking for an answer, is called the church of Devine Temple of Christ of beloved Ones. They use: Doctrine Covenant, the Book of Dionysius Exiguuss; the book of Revelation and so on. But the top remembered from my mind is three.

Now, upon reading this, you found nothing about me. That’s right. I’m the guy when you asked, “What’s your name?” I replied, “well, I’m a young man…very interesting talker, and very creative to my writing…” I kept on going irrelevantly to the question stated.

Now here is an irony. Like I said, I’m not a believer; a believer of miracles, or supernatural things. Just like them, I invented a world called The One. Where upon I played a character named Don Termine. It stands for Gog; as me when I was young. For an example: Good and bad; Science theory and Great beyond thinker; I punched you, you punch me back; A cause and an effect; A decision and a consequence; A right and an agency; An opinion, and a fact. You don’t actually try, but you plan to do something. There is no such as God, nor is there a Devil. From my life point of view, Humans are both. The world, as it had been in the past, is still trying to make the good out of people, by creating a religion. And in all religions, if you want to be blessed, you must pay your tithing, and that money goes on charity fond or church’s foundation. The deaths of those infant children aren’t ready to face this sin world, some stated. The grown ups, well, their time came to reunited with their Heavenly father. It was good at first, but someone else wants to imitate by making theirs better. But what will happen if everyone does good deeds, and the world’s church is populated with people every Sunday? That mean, they are destroying the balance of light and darkness.

In a simpler explanation, the world will not go on at each other everyday, but they will go on at different religion everyday; saying that, according to their beliefs You must repent, and join them, or be banish in hell for your sins. There will be more deaths than today. You might not see that yet, because all trees needs seeds and water. Us Humans which represents the seed; time of growth for everyone to be a believer which represents the water, since water flows. Just like it grows and dies so will the Human race. This is another version of the darkness. But this time, it’s the dark light. At the end, only the luckiest ones will remain standing. There will be a betrayal among them, and tries to make their own church religion, devises the nation into different beliefs and repeats the same chaos all over again. Which is why today, even I don’t know which religion was made first. It’s like this, you stand on a line of ten thousand people, and you are the last. You’ve told to past a word to each person and the person‘s the next, but by the time the word got to the first person it changes. Sometimes, it might even be a whisper. People don’t like to stay with the old and the original. They like improvements and fancy technology.

More over, I rely on logic. I’m out there, you’ve seen me, and the first thought you’ll have, “what a wonderful guy”. I mean, I fit in anything; crazy, cool, superstitious, hilarious, religious, gothic, irony, and obviously me (which I only knew). It’s what I do for a living, since I live among the Humans. With too much logic, someone can even see the future. Others can say it’s a miracle of God. But it only happens to those that are chosen. You may say that I have a six sense.

Here is an irony of more logic: Just like when you do something bad, and trying to avoid someone, and everywhere you go that person seemed to have you in their sight. Like the police. Here’s a story: You steal something, and you are avoiding the police. You went to a restaurant, but you see an officer trying to order himself a doughnut. But you are suspicious, and the thrill of your eyes made him spotted you. But then what if you did keep your cool, his radio will say that someone close by is related to a robbery, and who better to fit the description is you if you are in their sight. So basically you ran until you came to a solution of secret in the shadows. And you make sure kidnapped or killed anyone who might have seen you, or spotted your voice. Trust me, they don’t catch you today, tomorrow, the next day after, but one day you’ll lust on doing the same crime scene or a much improve one; probably lost your guard. You will get caught. It happens once in a while. Only professionals often don’t get caught, and maybe the smart ones.

The smart ones are usually the ones that plan to live an honest life. The ones that do good deeds so they won’t be in a chase of their life by scavengers of their own race. This in term is human. Now, that’s what the world has been trying to do. Getting all people do good deeds. This means that all police officer will go on traffics. Or some might get fired, or transfer to the army to die for the country they‘ve lusted upon. This in Humans terms is Love. With greater Love comes greater Grief. And as we know, all stories ends with a tear of rejoice. And the wicked mind falls for the belief of God, and surrenders to them to another being they’ve heard and read about. And did I remind you, if you go on about something your whole life, your thought act on your action. Even in your dreams, your mind will play tricks on you by showing you riddles that relates or when something did happen, it relates to your dream. In other words: delusion, deception, false impression, hallucination, or misapprehension. This is why some people choose to be a preacher of the Gospel. And to those they are around, they hypnotize them. But not me. Trust me; I’m a rare breed (out of this world).

Once I try having a wish of things I want, and need while hanging out with those crazy people. Wishes and fairy tales, don’t think I believe in those as well? I’m somewhat inevitable to be flawed. Well, I just want someone who is dark minded like me, and think upon acting brilliantly like me. A girl. That way, when I say, “quit it!” it will only mean to quit now, and go sneaky behind my back. If it were the last ten thousands people hanging in a rope, some had to drop themselves to lose more weight to save the Humans race, and she’ll not be afraid. And the best moment of our life will be the best moment so far. Not the best moment ever. When falling, it will take a world wide sorrow. A person who lives without regret, fear, and remorse, but logic. What I need is answers of logic of the world beyond my wisdom.

Without any further ado, have a nice day. Have a nice week-end. Have a nice month. Have a nice year. Have a nice life. Have a nice death.
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: Answer These Questions!   Answer These Questions! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:30 pm

here's a premier of my work from my latest book. This book took two years lol. It's sick and disturb from the start of the page you read it. Also I foreseen Armageddon in the human world. It's like you'll never want to take your eyes of of it lol.

Now back to the topic of Greg's question.
Back to top Go down
storm100
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
storm100

Male Number of posts : 858
5Ds WC 2011 FC : wc 2012 4642 2242 1045
Date Joined : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Answer These Questions!   Answer These Questions! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:11 pm

LexInTheDeck wrote:
okay guys, sry to brought this doomsday story up. But am sure gre topic was about yugioh 5d, not 2012 nor doomsday ^.^

ok for starts this info is not true science people sometimes over do things with thier work and it bugs me like they say so much random stufff and domday not going to happen at 2012 guys end of story but it will happen one day we just dont know when through sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Answer These Questions!   Answer These Questions! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Answer These Questions!
Page 1 of 1