The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

May the odds be forever in your favor.

Go down 
5 posters

Would you like KWC to come back?
Yes, I enjoyed dueling on the KWC community and it has helped me alot.
May the odds be forever in your favor. Vote_lcap83%May the odds be forever in your favor. Vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
No, I think that's the right choice afterall it's not their fault shutting down the KWC project.
May the odds be forever in your favor. Vote_lcap17%May the odds be forever in your favor. Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Maybe, but I'm happy that this have finally gave me a breakthrough....time to smell the fresh air and start life aknew...Oh do tell me if they will come back.
May the odds be forever in your favor. Vote_lcap0%May the odds be forever in your favor. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : May the odds be forever in your favor. Pictur10
Special Awards : May the odds be forever in your favor. Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

May the odds be forever in your favor. Empty
PostSubject: May the odds be forever in your favor.   May the odds be forever in your favor. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 4:15 am

Greetings fellow duelist.

This is Goodbye. The last of Konami World Championship.

Here's the story. We began with a group of devoted friends found through random online yugioh sites gathering for 1 community purpose. A leader was chosen. Though as of all leaders they started clueless, and lacks of leading. But all leaders has heart! Which is why no matter how non-skilled or not prepared a person may be, once they have heart and are chosen, not by themselves but by the people that looked up to them they changed, and they improvised.

With the years that the official Konami website have continuously stays with the yearly release games, this website have improved a lot to over 4 template changes, and new staffs communities. Keeping the same flow of online entertainment and walkthrough videos that helps others.

May the odds be forever in your favor. 58712910May the odds be forever in your favor. 58707310May the odds be forever in your favor. 58712911May the odds be forever in your favor. 58707311May the odds be forever in your favor. Untitl11

It was a best comfort zone for me. I barely noticed the difference as later on I was introduced into the work life. I made time for it. But with absences and constantly starting anew all the times, it's torturing. I would devote 4 - 6 months on working on the website and the next 6 months I would be absent. Then pick up again. My brother WIM had covered for me on my 1st absence because he understood the value of this community works. Then after him was Venus Rose. After her became RenRein. But imagined, without the main owner being there the team will not do well.

This was still nothing, but Konami decides to end the World Championship DS games on the 2011 yearly releases. This website wasn't a competition as some people would have thought, and you were more than lucky to be part of something that was real on idea, structures and activities. Many thanks for those that participates on our online tournaments and succeeds. One of which was the gathering champions throughout this whole website's yearly winners which makes our works true and unique.

May the odds be forever in your favor. Last0911

As the leader I want to give others a chance to pick up where we started but with a new chapter on their own. Instead of coming back again as I am old now and we literally spend 4 years of our lives dueling, those of us that started to be enthusiastic as we were when we were young now is your chance. Though we are not sure of possible World Championship games but for sure you have a start to do the next Yugioh 3DS game walkthough, and form your own community where ever that may be.

May the odds be forever in your favor,
David N.

Last edited by dayvividnerdvillage on Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
ultimate0
ultimate0

Male Number of posts : 614
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0862 - 2339 - 3995
Date Joined : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: May the odds be forever in your favor.   May the odds be forever in your favor. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 4:36 am

May the odds be forever in your favor lol! 
Back to top Go down
Erikvd13
Registered Duelist
Registered Duelist
Erikvd13

Male Number of posts : 3
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 498440442430
Date Joined : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: May the odds be forever in your favor.   May the odds be forever in your favor. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 6:48 pm

And I lost my original 2004 game.. Such a shame that this side died, too..
Back to top Go down
DarkestDion
DarkestDion

Female Number of posts : 702
5Ds WC 2011 FC : N/A
Tournament Awards : May the odds be forever in your favor. King11
Date Joined : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: May the odds be forever in your favor.   May the odds be forever in your favor. Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 4:51 am

Good times... I would love to continue this but it seems hard... I been playing on Devpro, if any of you guys see this message, add my Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/DionMarcAndre

We can organize a duel sometimes.

KWC, if you are going out of retirement and will try to reform this, lemme know.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkestDion
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
Skevengal

Male Number of posts : 841
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: May the odds be forever in your favor.   May the odds be forever in your favor. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 10:16 am

A fitting end...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May the odds be forever in your favor.   May the odds be forever in your favor. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May the odds be forever in your favor.
Page 1 of 1