The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Vennominaga the Deity of Poisonous Snakes how destroy it?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leviathana
Registered Duelist
Registered Duelist
Leviathana

Female Number of posts : 13
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1034-2473-4000
Date Joined : 2012-09-07

Vennominaga the Deity of Poisonous Snakes how destroy it? Empty
PostSubject: Vennominaga the Deity of Poisonous Snakes how destroy it?   Vennominaga the Deity of Poisonous Snakes how destroy it? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:32 am

i have got some doubts about Vennominaga the Deity of
Poisonous Snakes PLZ HELP ME ty

1# if my enemy just controls Vennominaga and i control another monster, can i use Creature Swap spell chose my monster for change by Vennominaga, cuz is the only enemy monster ... thats works?

2# same situation bu nowy enemy have 2 monsters got Vennominaga and another monster, is it will works?

#3 are there another ways to kill Vennominaga the Deity of
Poisonous Snakes or just by battle it may be destroy?

Back to top Go down
storm100
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
storm100

Male Number of posts : 858
5Ds WC 2011 FC : wc 2012 4642 2242 1045
Special Awards : Vennominaga the Deity of Poisonous Snakes how destroy it? Png10
Date Joined : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Vennominaga the Deity of Poisonous Snakes how destroy it?   Vennominaga the Deity of Poisonous Snakes how destroy it? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:46 am

type the card in wiki yugioh then go to card rulings from there you should be able to get an answer for your question.
Back to top Go down
Leviathana
Registered Duelist
Registered Duelist
Leviathana

PostSubject: Re: Vennominaga the Deity of Poisonous Snakes how destroy it?   Vennominaga the Deity of Poisonous Snakes how destroy it? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 3:04 pm

storm100 wrote:
type the card in wiki yugioh then go to card rulings from there you should be able to get an answer for your question.

well there dont have rule for Creature Swap spell card Sad
Back to top Go down
kavasiki
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
kavasiki

Male Number of posts : 439
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3265 7350 2837
Special Awards : Vennominaga the Deity of Poisonous Snakes how destroy it? Png10
Date Joined : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Vennominaga the Deity of Poisonous Snakes how destroy it?   Vennominaga the Deity of Poisonous Snakes how destroy it? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:52 pm

Leviathana wrote:
storm100 wrote:

Creature Swap does not affect the monster, the player is. So you can take control over Vennominaga with that. Another way to slow it down is Zombie World. If you look past the summon requirements on it you will notice that Vennominaga is one of the most powerful monsters in the game because you cannot destroy it through effects nor battle. A good player would not summon Vennominaga early in the game because then it would be attacked and destroyed by anything in battle.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Kavasiki
Leviathana
Registered Duelist
Registered Duelist
Leviathana

PostSubject: Re: Vennominaga the Deity of Poisonous Snakes how destroy it?   Vennominaga the Deity of Poisonous Snakes how destroy it? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:31 am

kavasiki wrote:
Leviathana wrote:
storm100 wrote:

Creature Swap does not affect the monster, the player is. So you can take control over Vennominaga with that. Another way to slow it down is Zombie World. If you look past the summon requirements on it you will notice that Vennominaga is one of the most powerful monsters in the game because you cannot destroy it through effects nor battle. A good player would not summon Vennominaga early in the game because then it would be attacked and destroyed by anything in battle.

ty so much sweet
usefull forum
my friends had doubts about up now fine done
u have got my respect xD
Back to top Go down
kavasiki
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
kavasiki

PostSubject: Re: Vennominaga the Deity of Poisonous Snakes how destroy it?   Vennominaga the Deity of Poisonous Snakes how destroy it? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 3:44 pm

Leviathana wrote:

ty so much sweet
usefull forum
my friends had doubts about up now fine done
u have got my respect xD

Either that or I have done too much research on it because I have always wanted to make a competitive deck with Vennominaga.
Back to top Go down
Leviathana
Registered Duelist
Registered Duelist
Leviathana

PostSubject: Re: Vennominaga the Deity of Poisonous Snakes how destroy it?   Vennominaga the Deity of Poisonous Snakes how destroy it? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:38 am

kavasiki wrote:

Either that or I have done too much research on it because I have always wanted to make a competitive deck with Vennominaga.

would like to do vennominaga deck too but i drop that idea cuz is a overpower monster and i dont like to win this way ... i wanna watch vennominga Vs Inzektors deck duel, seem fun duel who should have advantage?

i just see around players with Inzektors and dark/dragons deck‘s winnin
i did ancient gear deck cuz this is rare see some1.playin
i dont like of xyz kind monsters, maybe lvl4 worthwhile to use anyway still there are alot overpower cards that deserves get banned
Back to top Go down
kavasiki
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
kavasiki

PostSubject: Re: Vennominaga the Deity of Poisonous Snakes how destroy it?   Vennominaga the Deity of Poisonous Snakes how destroy it? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:59 pm

Leviathana wrote:

there are alot overpower cards that deserves get banned

I agree there are a few like Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning and Super Polymerization. And saying Vennominaga is overpowered is an overstatement. As of course when she is already on the field, getting rid of her is quite hard. But then again, getting her on the field is even harder. I don't like what Konami are doing with this card game. They make new and over-the-top decks like Inzektors and Wind-Up, then they ban a few cards to make the deck work less smoothly then they make new archetypes and make them overpowered, then they limit a few cards and then it continues.

What I think Konami should be doing is to, like Vennominaga, make extremely good cards hard to summon, or have some sort of a negative effect like Elemental Lord, Grandsoil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vennominaga the Deity of Poisonous Snakes how destroy it?   Vennominaga the Deity of Poisonous Snakes how destroy it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vennominaga the Deity of Poisonous Snakes how destroy it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: Duelist's Corner :: Card Ruling/Walkthrough/Game Help-
Jump to: