The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Plants: Naturia cherries/Marron

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXPlantsXx
Duelist
Duelist
xXPlantsXx

Male Number of posts : 26
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0777-0551-5955
Date Joined : 2012-07-01

Plants: Naturia cherries/Marron Empty
PostSubject: Plants: Naturia cherries/Marron   Plants: Naturia cherries/Marron Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:09 am

Everyone who still uses plants with the 2012 banlist should know cherries is the best thing ever
Considering naturia marron can just recycle it again,I say it replaces spore/Glow up-bulb

Even though you could put bulb in most anything and it would work

And If you dont know cherries/marron

Naturia Cherries Atk/Def 200/200
Lv 1 Plant/Tuner
If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard by your opponent's card (including by battle, card effect, or by being destroyed), you can Special Summon up to 2 "Naturia Cherries" from your Deck in face-down Defense Position.
Naturia Marron
Atk/Def 1200/700
Lv3 Plant/Effect
When this card is Normal Summoned: You can send 1 "Naturia" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. Once per turn: You can target 2 "Naturia" monsters in your Graveyard; shuffle both those targets into the Deck, then draw 1 card.

Marron also allows a draw,Im not to familiar with Yugioh lingo "Pluses and minuses"
But im pretty sure thats a plus
He also has the ability to dump a pineapple in the grave

Cherries is a lv1....That means he can synch with a dandy token for formula,and go on from there
And if the opposing player activates dark hole,You get two more Cherries,and their left with nothing
And its reusable with the effect of marron
so its basaltic an endless glow up-bulb

I think these two are broke,but hey,opinions are opinions.
Leave your opinions about these,Mr.plants will enjoy that

Oh and btw,I use straight up plants,no quickdraw junk
With the exception of 1 treeborn and 2 ryko's
Back to top Go down

Plants: Naturia cherries/Marron
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: General Forums :: General Chat-
Jump to: