The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

The Sequel Pokemon Games Your Opinions On Them!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

Male Number of posts : 1017
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Retired
Special Awards : The Sequel Pokemon Games Your Opinions On Them! Png10
Date Joined : 2008-12-17

The Sequel Pokemon Games Your Opinions On Them! Empty
PostSubject: The Sequel Pokemon Games Your Opinions On Them!   The Sequel Pokemon Games Your Opinions On Them! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:03 pm

What are exactly your opinions on the sequel Pokemon games exactly? Do you like them or do you hate them?

The Sequel Pokemon Games Your Opinions On Them! Untit121

Why do you like the sequel games or why do you hate the sequel games? Do you prefer the first two games over the sequel games if you hate the sequel game?
Back to top Go down
https://www.dailymotion.com/RenRei00#video=xn80vb
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Male Number of posts : 2235
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Sequel Pokemon Games Your Opinions On Them!   The Sequel Pokemon Games Your Opinions On Them! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:53 pm

They are always better than the originals in some way, so there's no reason to hate them. It's not like you have to buy them.

Last edited by Sizzle Fish on Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: The Sequel Pokemon Games Your Opinions On Them!   The Sequel Pokemon Games Your Opinions On Them! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:12 pm

I guess you can say that but in the sequel games theirs some stuff I do hate doing in the sequel games rather than the first two games before the sequel.

Some examples would be like......

Yellow you would have to use Mankey/Nidoran (Female)/Nidoran (Male) to beat Brock because you start out with a Pikachu. Or grind up a Caterpie till it becomes Butterfree

Crystal you would have to go to the Burned Tower to battle your rival, release the dogs which then Morty goes back to his GYM or go to the Sudowoodo tree is a lot different in Crystal than Gold/Silver. You would have to like walk to the Sudowoodo tree talk to the girl, walk back to the right house of the GYM and walk back to the Sudowoodo tree to battle it while in Gold/Silver you just go into the house right of the GYM and get the Squirtbootle. Release the 3 beasts.

Emerald you would have to meet Scott (make him annoy you for like 20 seconds everytime you have to see him heading your way), Match Call Mr. President, Battle Team Magma at Mt. Chimney, Battle Team Magama at the Space Shuttle, head to Pacifidlog Town awaken Rayquaza.

Platinum you have to do that Torn World [Distortion World] thing battle Giratina capture it/kill it/run-away. Or use Rock Climb to meet up with your rival to stop Jupiter (I think that's her) near Snowpoint City.

I do have to say the Move Tutors in the sequel games are great though but all of that stuff you got to do in the sequel games, pain!

In a Pokemon speed run (racing with your friends) I think these games would in fact slow you down though.

Last edited by RenRei00 on Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: The Sequel Pokemon Games Your Opinions On Them!   The Sequel Pokemon Games Your Opinions On Them! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:31 pm

Scott really isn't....relevant. I thought he was kinda cool, actually. And I liked the Distortion World. Overall these games were better for me. Especially Emerald.

Never played Yellow or Crystal though, so can't vouch for them.

Anyone planning on getting Black and White 2?
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: The Sequel Pokemon Games Your Opinions On Them!   The Sequel Pokemon Games Your Opinions On Them! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:48 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Scott really isn't....relevant.

That's true but it he did annoy me every single time I had to see him wasting like 20sec of my game play in Emerald.

I do plan to get both Black 2 & White 2.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: The Sequel Pokemon Games Your Opinions On Them!   The Sequel Pokemon Games Your Opinions On Them! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:41 pm

Both? xD

Wish I could splurge like that. I always get the exclusive pokemon from the other version by trading.
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: The Sequel Pokemon Games Your Opinions On Them!   The Sequel Pokemon Games Your Opinions On Them! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:58 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Both? xD

Wish I could splurge like that. I always get the exclusive pokemon from the other version by trading.

Definitely I use SwagBucks and Amazon to get em as my last resort.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sequel Pokemon Games Your Opinions On Them!   The Sequel Pokemon Games Your Opinions On Them! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sequel Pokemon Games Your Opinions On Them!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: Gaming :: Pokemon Games-
Jump to: