The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

Pocket Monster Black 2 & Pocket Monster White 2!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

Male Number of posts : 1017
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Retired
Special Awards : Pocket Monster Black 2 & Pocket Monster White 2! Png10
Date Joined : 2008-12-17

Pocket Monster Black 2 & Pocket Monster White 2! Empty
PostSubject: Pocket Monster Black 2 & Pocket Monster White 2!   Pocket Monster Black 2 & Pocket Monster White 2! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:45 am

The sequel to Pocket Monster Black & White has been announced as most of us has imagined that the game would be titled " Pocket Monsters Gray " version. But however Nintendo came up with a different idea the sequel to Pocket Monster Black & Pocket Monster White version is actually " Pocket Monster Black 2 " & " Pocket Monster White 2 "

Pocket Monster Black 2 & Pocket Monster White 2! Untit116
Pocket Monster Black 2 & Pocket Monster White 2! Untit117
Pocket Monster Black 2 & Pocket Monster White 2! Untit118

Black Kyurem is suppose to be the mascot of Pocket Monster Black 2.
White Kyurem is suppose to be the mascot of Pocket Monster White 2.

Video Game System: Nintendo DS
Back to top Go down
https://www.dailymotion.com/RenRei00#video=xn80vb
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Male Number of posts : 2235
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Monster Black 2 & Pocket Monster White 2!   Pocket Monster Black 2 & Pocket Monster White 2! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:59 pm

Was hoping for it being on the 3DS. :O

Might buy it still. I'll see.
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Monster Black 2 & Pocket Monster White 2!   Pocket Monster Black 2 & Pocket Monster White 2! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:10 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:

I heard that the 3DS didn't do so well in America, perhaps that's why. Perhaps its because Game Freak of Pocket Monster (Pokemon) don't plan to release any games (other than side games e.x Pokemon Rumble 2) for the 3DS from what I heard. Since the 3DS didn't do so well in North Ameica may be its because no body would buy it or the 3D effects would hurt their eyes or somethin like that.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Monster Black 2 & Pocket Monster White 2!   Pocket Monster Black 2 & Pocket Monster White 2! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:41 pm

RenRei00 wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:

I heard that the 3DS didn't do so well in America, perhaps that's why. Perhaps its because Game Freak of Pocket Monster (Pokemon) don't plan to release any games (other than side games e.x Pokemon Rumble 2) for the 3DS from what I heard. Since the 3DS didn't do so well in North Ameica may be its because no body would buy it or the 3D effects would hurt their eyes or somethin like that.
You don't have to turn the 3D on. The next generation graphics and bigger screen would be the real improvement. The 3D is a great treat. If it's hurting your eyes, then your using it wrong.

This just shows that Gamefreak is in control. Nintendo have been giving a large amount of effort to push more titles on the 3DS. This is just Gamefreak choosing to serve the millions more DS's out there right now. They will make a true Pokemon RPG eventually, but only when it is the most profitable choice for them.
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Monster Black 2 & Pocket Monster White 2!   Pocket Monster Black 2 & Pocket Monster White 2! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:17 am

Well if you do turn the 3D effects off then their wouldn't be a point to buy it. Let's say no body liked Black 2 & White 2 for the 3DS then it would have been a horrible sale and may as well been for Nintendo DS since there are more consoles for the DS than the 3DS

Nintendo DS: Nintendo DS Phat (Original), DS Lite, DSi, DSi XL [4 systems]

Nintendo 3DS: Nintendo 3DS [ 1 current system ]

Perhaps GameFreak wants players to be able to play Pokemon on any DS system rather than just the 3DS.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Monster Black 2 & Pocket Monster White 2!   Pocket Monster Black 2 & Pocket Monster White 2! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:18 pm

RenRei00 wrote:
Well if you do turn the 3D effects off then their wouldn't be a point to buy it.

Sizzle Fish wrote:

The next generation graphics and bigger screen would be the real improvement.

The greatly improved graphics could really revolutionize the game. They could comepletely change how you interact with the world by taking it away from the classic RPG style traveling.

Yes the 3DS has less sold right now. It just came out last year. But it has been the fastest selling Nintendo handheld in history. Reached the 5 million mark not to long ago, faster than the DS did.

Gamefreak will move on eventually, like all the rest of Nintendo's developers have. I just hope it doesn't take a few years.
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
RenRei00

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Monster Black 2 & Pocket Monster White 2!   Pocket Monster Black 2 & Pocket Monster White 2! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:28 pm

GameFreak could release Pocket Monster on to the 3DS but it would be interesting if they made the games for both 3DS and for DS so their would be (if they wanted to make it for both systems)...

3DS System:
- Pocket Monster Black 2
- Pocket Monster White 2

Nintendo DS System:
- Pocket Monster Black 2
- Pocket Monster White 2

4 releases of the games

if GameFreak did do that then I guess theirs no actual complaining since their is a 3DS counter part and the regular DS system. As long as theirs a regular DS format, it's fine to make them for the 3DS system.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Monster Black 2 & Pocket Monster White 2!   Pocket Monster Black 2 & Pocket Monster White 2! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:32 am

It would be nice if we could get our Pokemon from a previous Black and White on to a 3DS one.

I don't want to say goodbye to my Ruby dream team. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Monster Black 2 & Pocket Monster White 2!   Pocket Monster Black 2 & Pocket Monster White 2! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pocket Monster Black 2 & Pocket Monster White 2!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: Gaming :: Pokemon Games-
Jump to: