The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

NEW Domains www(dot)konamiwc(dot)co(dot)nr

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Duel Bot
Administrator
Administrator
Duel Bot

Male Number of posts : 680
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4898-7788-9503
Date Joined : 2008-09-19

NEW Domains www(dot)konamiwc(dot)co(dot)nr Empty
PostSubject: NEW Domains www(dot)konamiwc(dot)co(dot)nr   NEW Domains www(dot)konamiwc(dot)co(dot)nr Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:31 pm

This is the third year since I registered the konamiwc-forums.com domain, and I was thinking very hard about renewing it from the DATA base. But I decided not.

This Duel Bot account is use for billing, and forums security, such as Directories, Deletion, or anything dayvividnerdvillage or Renrei00 cannot do. Which also includes domain renewal.

But as much as the main account is too great and all, we fear that one day it may be hacked, or anything suspicious, which is why dayvividnerdvillage tried his utmost best to not use it.

The idea of the new domain of .co.nr is to be remain permanent without change. Thus dayvividnerdvillage wouldn't have to use Duel Bot account anymore. Note to yourself that .co.nr is as same as any other registered domains. And their ranks are very high in google with 6.0

Although the Duel Bot account is truly dayvividnerdvillage's but it's occupied with a much higher groups of professional developers and SEO experts and our competency is in CMS (Joomla, Modx, Mambo and other quality Content Management System) and e-commerce website. Therefor this whole design, the page ranks, visits, and everything are groups of professional hired by the main owner, and one of our favorite partner dayvividnerdvillage.

You're wondering why not get a port domain from the main website such as konamiworldchampionship/forums.com(.php, etc)

1st, the main website does not use PHP. Second, it does not allow third party domains except its own with "apps/" in its name. Thus we have to go with the permanent www.konamiwc.co.nr until further notice.

Also, report any broken links from posts if you cannot fix them, and we'll be sure to fix it for ya.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dayvividnerdvillage.org
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Male Number of posts : 2235
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards : NEW Domains www(dot)konamiwc(dot)co(dot)nr Png10
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

NEW Domains www(dot)konamiwc(dot)co(dot)nr Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW Domains www(dot)konamiwc(dot)co(dot)nr   NEW Domains www(dot)konamiwc(dot)co(dot)nr Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:39 pm

Sounds alright to me.
Back to top Go down

NEW Domains www(dot)konamiwc(dot)co(dot)nr
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: Site & Forum Related :: Announcements and Updates-
Jump to: