The K.W.C. Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomePortalRegisterLog in

What is your favorite movie?

Go down 
+4
dayvividnerdvillage
Sizzle Fish
Ak
ArashLabaf
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ArashLabaf
Ghost Data
Ghost Data
ArashLabaf

Male Number of posts : 1
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 120
Date Joined : 2011-08-17

What is your favorite movie?  Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite movie?    What is your favorite movie?  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:20 am

Transformers 3 is my favorite movie.
Back to top Go down
Ak
Ak

Female Number of posts : 697
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4513-4036-0682
Special Awards : What is your favorite movie?  1010
Date Joined : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: What is your favorite movie?   What is your favorite movie?  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:02 pm

My favorite movie is Secretariat
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

Male Number of posts : 2235
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards : What is your favorite movie?  Png10
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite movie?    What is your favorite movie?  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:11 pm

The Dark Knight Rises. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

Male Number of posts : 2237
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards : What is your favorite movie?  Pictur10
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite movie?    What is your favorite movie?  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:40 pm

Final Fantasy 5. It was epic... I went to see it last night and I enjoyed every moments of it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite movie?    What is your favorite movie?  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:53 pm

dayvividnerdvillage wrote:
Final Fantasy 5. It was epic... I went to see it last night and I enjoyed every moments of it.

A new Final Fantasy movie?!
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite movie?    What is your favorite movie?  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:46 pm

Oops Final Destination 5 I meant lol. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ak
Ak

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite movie?    What is your favorite movie?  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:52 pm

After watching Final Destination and Final Destination 2 never again will I even watch them or any of the other ones No
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite movie?    What is your favorite movie?  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:00 pm

I was searching online for like 20 minutes looking for that ya know. Shocked
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite movie?    What is your favorite movie?  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:38 pm

Ak wrote:

After watching Final Destination and Final Destination 2 never again will I even watch them or any of the other ones No

Yeh, the killings are too real. I was terrified when I was at the theater and I tell you I was even more terrified after the movie ended. And when I was watching the movie I was like "please don't show killing, please don't show killing..." I even closed my eyes on some death scenes. I couldn't watch it.

The theater was like "OooooW!!" 'Wow!!"

- - - Saw and Final Destinations are the only movies that I cannot watch, but the thing is I felt ever more excited when I can't do something and do it half way lol. It's like that epic moment where I faced my fear...

And back on my days in High School, I could beat anyone in my school, but somehow I always lose against one person. But this was my excitement on losing against that particular person which makes me admire her smartness and creativity more than my own lol.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite movie?    What is your favorite movie?  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:47 pm

Ak wrote:

Yeh, the killings are too real. I was terrified when I was at the theater and I tell you I was even more terrified after the movie ended. And when I was watching the movie I was like "please don't show killing, please don't show killing..." I even closed my eyes on some death scenes. I couldn't watch it.

- - - Saw and Final Destinations are the only movies that I cannot watch, but the thing is I felt ever more excited when I can't do something and do it half way lol. It's like that epic moment where I faced my fear...

And back on my days in High School, I could beat anyone in my school, but somehow I always lose against one person. But this was my excitement on losing against that particular person which makes me admire her smartness and creativity more than my own lol.

Haha scary movies don't really scare me...at all.
There usualy to predictable. tongue
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite movie?    What is your favorite movie?  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:58 pm

killings aren't scary XD. They're just nasty too watch and disgusted Sad I don't even know why they allow such things on theater.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite movie?    What is your favorite movie?  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:00 am

killings aren't scary XD. They're just nasty too watch and disgusted Sad I don't even know why they allow such things on theater.

Well, digusting things do happen in real life, and it can be interesting so...they show it. tongue
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite movie?    What is your favorite movie?  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:03 am

Well I guess I'm not man enough to watch these things....But you sir, you're like 10X me lol.

Other scary movies with freddy cuger and blody mary that just pop out of the closet and they show you a death scene those I can watch. But live killing Humans Flesh, I cant watch it Sad
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite movie?    What is your favorite movie?  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:07 am

Well I guess I'm not man enough to watch these things....But you sir, you're like 10X me lol.

Other scary movies with freddy cuger and blody mary that just pop out of the closet and they show you a death scene those I can watch. But live killing Humans Flesh, I cant watch it Sad

Haha well "being a man" has nothing to do with being able to stomach scary things necasarily. Razz
You seem to hate seeing other humans suffer. Fake or not, it sounds like you have sympathy for the people in the movies. Which is great. Smile

I just don't get fazed by scary movies really...cause there not real.
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
dayvividnerdvillage

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite movie?    What is your favorite movie?  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:12 am

Always has and always will be lol. Which is why I inhabit both tough and a girly side of affection and getting things right.

You can watch most of my vids on youtube I get very serious and I see myself in the game talking to people, so I have sympathy for whatever I'm in.

If it's not real, make it a cartoon and give it purple blood lol. That I can watch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite movie?    What is your favorite movie?  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:43 am

Always has and always will be lol. Which is why I inhabit both tough and a girly side of affection and getting things right.

You can watch most of my vids on youtube I get very serious and I see myself in the game talking to people, so I have sympathy for whatever I'm in.

If it's not real, make it a cartoon and give it purple blood lol. That I can watch Very Happy

Haha *thinking of a violent cartoon with characters that have purple blood* Razz
Back to top Go down
Ak
Ak

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite movie?    What is your favorite movie?  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:28 am

Ak wrote:

My dad would kill me if I saw a movies like Saw or Final Destination. I would have nightmares so no thank you. No
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite movie?    What is your favorite movie?  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:46 am

Ak wrote:
Ak wrote:

My dad would kill me if I saw a movies like Saw or Final Destination. I would have nightmares so no thank you. No

Haha Saw get's really predictable after seeing 5 of them. Razz
Back to top Go down
ultimate0
ultimate0

Male Number of posts : 614
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0862 - 2339 - 3995
Date Joined : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite movie?    What is your favorite movie?  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:09 pm

i really don't like any thriller movie....i rather see horror movie...lol...btw my favorite movie is "back to future" trilogy...lol
Back to top Go down
Ak
Ak

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite movie?   What is your favorite movie?  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:01 pm

My other favs is Seabiscuit and Black Beauty.^^
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite movie?    What is your favorite movie?  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:05 pm

ultimate0 wrote:
i really don't like any thriller movie....i rather see horror movie...lol...btw my favorite movie is "back to future" trilogy...lol

The 80's one? Razz
Back to top Go down
ultimate0
ultimate0

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite movie?    What is your favorite movie?  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:50 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
ultimate0 wrote:

The 80's one? Razz

i dunno when this movie was made...but yeah...the old one...lol
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite movie?    What is your favorite movie?  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:27 pm

ultimate0 wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
ultimate0 wrote:

The 80's one? Razz

How old are you ultimate?

Are you really 24, cause didn't that movie come out like...25 years ago. Razz
Back to top Go down
ultimate0
ultimate0

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite movie?    What is your favorite movie?  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:34 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
ultimate0 wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
ultimate0 wrote:

The 80's one? Razz

yeah...but i watched in on tv in my country...lol
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Sizzle Fish

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite movie?    What is your favorite movie?  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:39 pm

ultimate0 wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
ultimate0 wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
ultimate0 wrote:

The 80's one? Razz

yeah...but i watched in on tv in my country...lol

Oh, I see.

It just seems kinda weird cause...most people don't like older movies as much. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite movie?    What is your favorite movie?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite movie?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next